Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis Secretary of Defense

Yamato

‘It’s quite fun to shoot them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.’

‘There are some *******s in the world that just need to be shot.’

‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.’

‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’

‘In a country with millions of people and cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in awhile.’

Its all to keep AMerica 'safe' and 'great' again ...

*sigh*

~

• Like 2

I do hope that if Trump turns out to be a one-termer, it's because the people get a chance to vote him out, if you know what I mean !

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

A quote from me...

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

I long for the way it was a few decades ago when his cabinet position was Secretary of War.

Ah yes, the good old days.

What virtues would you expect to see Yam, from him? Rainbow dreams and Goldilocks temper? You neglected to reveal that he has the unmitigated gall to actually call our ENEMY by name. re: Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Heaven forbid he might do something to protect you and other American citizens. (Or have you denounced your citizenship yet?)

I voted for Trump so he could nominate a person such as this and to p*** people like you off.

Huh?  Did I say something wrong?   I didn't even say a word about him.

Was it his picture, his quotes, or the subject line announcing his new job title that got you so bent out of shape?  

• Like 2

He sounds like a realist to me.  When your occupation is to deal death to the nation's enemies, this guy seems the type to rely on.  I'm quite sure that the Left will go into meltdown mode over his brutal honesty.  

• Like 8

Gen-Mattis-final-quoate.jpg

This guy is sounding perfect for Trump supporters already thinking about the future Democrats who will once again climb out of their 8-year long hibernation hidey-holes to bemoan the war.  

Congratulations!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

A quote from me...

Well war is legalised murder!!

2 words that contradict each other....military intelligence. agree.gif?v=2

• Like 4

It's the End of the World as We Know It

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

It's the End of the World as We Know It

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

Gen-Mattis-final-quoate.jpg

This guy is sounding perfect for Trump supporters already thinking about the future Democrats who will once again climb out of their 8-year long hibernation hidey-holes to bemoan the war.  

Congratulations!

LOL that made me think of this:

Image result for my girlfriend's husband fights for your freedom

It will be interesting to see democrats all of a sudden "anti war" again. The hypocrisy is sickening. 

• Like 5

Just another example of how Trump doesn't know or care about the rules, because they have never applied to him...and are far less likely to at this point. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

My opinion: Let's just say you're going to be in a dog fight with a crazed killer Pit Bull. Now, you have to bring a dog to this fight...do you bring a crazed killer Rottweiler or a fluffy little Poodle?

Trump wants to do in the crazed killer Pit Bull that's ISIS and he just picked himself a crazed killer Rottweiler to do the job. Good choice IMO.

You know i dont buy the whole ISIS scam but I do agree with you of all of Trumps appointees thus far this one makes a modicum of sense. 

• Like 3

ISIS is a reality. I know people who have experienced ISIS 'up close and personal' (former military). Extreme Radical Islam is dangerous to everyone...modern Muslims especially. People are being slaughtered by ISIS, it's not a scam I assure you.

• Like 8

Just now, Lilly said:

ISIS is a reality. I know people who have experienced ISIS 'up close and personal' (former military). Extreme Radical Islam is dangerous to everyone...modern Muslims especially. People are being slaughtered by ISIS, it's not a scam I assure you.

Sure ISIS is a reality but the scam is in who created, funds and gives them orders. I in no way deny that radical islam is dangerous , the evidence to me though points to ISIS simply being another US proxy. Maybe simply isnt the right word, clearly its a complex situation with a lot of moving parts but at its core ISIS is the baby of one of our alphabet agencies to perpetuate the military industrial complex's empire building. 

• Like 4

But Mad Dog says Iran is "the single most enduring threat to stability and peace in the Middle East".  Not Daesh.

Iran are fighting Daesh.

Do the maths, as they say ...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Just another example of how Trump doesn't know or care about the rules, because they have never applied to him...and are far less likely to at this point. 

Rules? Whose rules?

Surely not the now irrelevant Obama administration or the 2 time loser Hillary?

Funny stuff there.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Yamato said:

Huh?  Did I say something wrong?   I didn't even say a word about him.

Was it his picture, his quotes, or the subject line announcing his new job title that got you so bent out of shape?  

Fair enough, I did make that leap.

Maybe your reputation preceded you?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, aztek said:

excellent choice,  it is about time we start finishing wars we started

LOL 

• Like 2