Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unclassified Metal Squares

Wondering Soul

46 minutes ago, Wondering Soul said:

Aftermath PM me, and we can talk potato's

01000110  01101001  01101110  01100101

3 hours ago, Wondering Soul said:

"What's a PCR string ?"  - P.C.R. stands for programmable code relay, it's like a hypertext transfer protocol. The person programs the string into a .exe, and then it relays that person to something.  

Google says: No results found for "programmable code relay"

1 hour ago, JesseCuster said:

Try googling "just some **** I made up to avoid answering questions"

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

School holidays+boredom+fantasy+Mom`s laptop.

• Like 2

yes folks ....  all along it was a trick, there was no alien plate with a dwarf star, the other thread was a scam to ( who could have guessed)  and now several UMers have been recruited in private through the PM service here . Dang! I wish I was smart enough to respond the right way ... I might have a new impressive secret service  job by now   :( .

Unless .......     the kid couldnt handle the pressure and  just made up this opt out  up just then .    Hmmmmmmm ?   

I love the way he , knowing this is an English speaking site deliberately,  '  and as such this is why my English is "fragmented"  '   :D

Errrummmmmm ... Dude  ... next time you try to pretend to be  someone important that has a life, maybe get your grammar worked out better, it reads like you are 12 years old . 

" Dids I telling you I gots  very important job somewhere I cants tell you about ... in the  CIA  "   ?

" Did you just say    I gots  very important job somewhere I cants tell you about ?  

" ..... Ummmmm .... its a code ,  you passed !   Hey .... check out this wild air guitar riff   ......    wang d ang a dang wowwwrrrrrr rrrr ..."

Related image

6 hours ago, Wondering Soul said:

Aftermath PM me, and we can talk potato's

...because if I respond to any of those questions here I will be further exposed  ! 

5 hours ago, Aftermath said:

01000110  01101001  01101110  01100101

This is an English speaking site ....   I just reported you for communicating in binary  ! 

;)  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JesseCuster said:

Oh wait !   Now I am getting it    .....    ( I see what you encrypted within that statement  Jesse !  )  

2 hours ago, JesseCuster said:

Well, of course you got no result  ..... its classified  !  

This reminds me if that game where the kids tie a string to a wallet and drop it on the path and then hide around the corner waiting . 

54 minutes ago, toast said:

School holidays+boredom+fantasy+Mom`s laptop.

Its okay I suppose  ... I dont mind .......  there is a lot worse a kid could up to on his mums laptop on the internet  !  :wacko:

< knock knock >   "Mrs Baker ?   Could I talk to your little Johnny please ? " 

Related image

38 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Its okay I suppose  ... I dont mind .......  there is a lot worse a kid could up to on his mums laptop on the internet  !  :wacko:

Some years ago there was a funny TV commercial aired here in Germany with the motto "You protect your children in the real life, so please do it in the internet as well."

("Ist Klausi da?" = "Is Klausi in?")

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

Well, of course you got no result  ..... its classified  !  

Yes, "programmable code relay" must be some sort of secret technology that no-one is allowed to talk about publicly on the Internet.

Apart from Wondering Soul who publicly mentioned on these forums.  He's probably already in a cell in Gitmo.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked