Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unclassified Metal Squares

Wondering Soul

Not sure why topic Strange symbols do not use them got closed.

I getting back to topic closed.

There are 36.5 metal squares artifacts. They where removed 153 miles NW of Mendoza in late March.

Yes, that's a .5 cause one of them was fused into the wall.  There are a grand total of 3587 pictures along with 487 pages classified reports.

You can ask basic questions about the objects.

how big are they, what's the weight, what are they made out of, what does the X think they say etc.

Things I can't talk about : Reports, people, where in Mendoza

Things I can't release pictures of : Reports, people in photos, in-blacked out bars

UC3563.JPG

UC3562.JPG

If this subject grows with a positive effect.

I'd be more then happy to request more stuff that not this.

26 minutes ago, Wondering Soul said:

Things I can't release pictures of : Reports, people in photos, in-blacked out bars

Things I can't be bothered with ; people who pose silly puzzles like this with meaningless pretenses of mystery.. and of course, people who misuse the language and colons / semi-colons.

Bye.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

Whats the point if you cant talk about it???

4 minutes ago, Rofflaren said:

Whats the point if you cant talk about it???

I can talk about it, but it has to stay within reason.

see this topic if you're lost.

As I don't want to end up in a federal pound me in the *** prison.

does anyone have any questions ?

it's pretty simple....he tells you he has a secret. you ask what it is, he explains he can't say, because it's a secret. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Habitat said:

it's pretty simple....he tells you he has a secret. you ask what it is, he explains he can't say, because it's a secret. 

So he has a list of 92 communists who just happen to be United States Congressmen currently serving in the Senate of the Congress of Secretes of States of Secrete Congress Senate in the States United Congressional Senate?

Sounds legit to me, put this man in charge of the gov't.

YOU?? AGAIN??

• Like 3

It looks like lead plates that have been poured over plaster of paris with a few ball bearings, finger dents, and other marks put into it. Edges of plate appears to be rough, so it was cast, or just poured onto a rough square surface. Can't tell the scale really, but appears, given a normal print font on the letters, to be between 0.25 meters and a foot (0.3 meters) in length on a side.

I'm not sure I see "symbols". 

There are 36.5 plates, but we only get to see part of two of them?

If this is Mendoza, Argentina, then perhaps they could be Incan. But I really suspect they were made in someone's backyard.

The appearance might be compatible with a tin ingot, which the Chimu of Peru did mine. But Mendoza is about 1500 miles south of where they did that mining. So....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I

You have been put on a diet, a drip-feed diet, a spartan diet, a generally unappetising diet. I call it the Don't Waste Your Time Diet ! :P

Looks like someone was messing with a welder. Maybe testing out new wire to see if they feed and power was just right. 

The more I look at it, the more it looks this way. That they were either testing out wire or making something for the lulz of it, then painted it metallic grey.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Looks like someone was messing with a welder. Maybe testing out new wire to see if they feed and power was just right. 

The more I look at it, the more it looks this way. That they were either testing out wire or making something for the lulz of it, then painted it metallic grey.

You'd know a lot more than most about that. This thread threatens to reveal not much at all.

Who found these artefacts?  In the other thread, you said that "we" found artefacts.   Who is "we"?  Who performed the archeological dig?  Why are the finds classified?

Why is the thread entitled "unclassified metal squares"?  Assuming you're actually telling the truth, then the information is clearly classified.  Otherwise you wouldn't have made a deal in the other thread about only releasing information to anyone with department of defense credentials and a valid .mil or .gov email account.   Doesn't sound unclassified to me.

If the information is actually classified, then why would anyone agree to release any of it on a forum like this?  I can only imagine that a web forum dedicated to bigfoot, UFOs, ghost sightings, etc. is going to be the kind of place that anyone would agree to release classified information, redacted or not.  Who agreed to this and why?

Do you have permission to release what you did in the OP or did you have to ask a superior or someone else and the redacted photos in the OP is what you were allowed to release? 

Who did the redaction on the first file in the OP and why did they leave random bits of serial numbers or codes in?  There's absolutely nothing useful to be gained from leaving in the last or first few digits of a serial number, so why leave it in at all?  Did some military or government bigwig decide that those codes couldn't be published because they contained identifiable sensitive information, but for some reason thought it okay to leave in the last 4 digits of one of them, the first letter of another and the first 5 of another?  Either that information is sensitive or not, and if it is, then leaving any of it in makes no sense.

edit:  Does "Mendoza" refer to Mendoza, Argentina?

Edited by JesseCuster

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It looks like lead plates that have been poured over plaster of paris with a few ball bearings, finger dents, and other marks put into it. Edges of plate appears to be rough, so it was cast, or just poured onto a rough square surface. Can't tell the scale really, but appears, given a normal print font on the letters, to be between 0.25 meters and a foot (0.3 meters) in length on a side.

I'm not sure I see "symbols". 

If this is Mendoza, Argentina, then perhaps they could be Incan. But I really suspect they were made in someone's backyard.

The appearance might be compatible with a tin ingot, which the Chimu of Peru did mine. But Mendoza is about 1500 miles south of where they did that mining. So....

Was just going to say, they look like sand castings, which are pretty common projects in school art classes. There's only the OP's word they're even metal.

https://www.google.com/search?q=plaster+sand+casting&biw=1230&bih=766&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMv8my4tXQAhVE7YMKHePJDK8Q_AUIBygC&dpr=1

• Like 1

Sand castings does seem about right. This kind of artwork could easily be made using a sand casting technique.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Habitat said:

Well ,    I know what that thing is !  

..... cant say though .

Documents just in ;  I have limited permission !  

Its part of the ********   spacecraft that was ***** ** * **** ******  .  Its fairly obvious ... you can see a *** and ****  ** ****   also a line of space rivets is clearly visible , indicating the plate was attached to a **** ******** ***** . . 

By the way , did I  mention it  to you girls that I am in the CIA  ?  

Image result for man flirting with  woman

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wondering Soul said:

I can help explain that .   You made the opening post. Then ran away and refused to answer questions about what you posted or come back with anything responsive .

Are you going to do the same  here ?  If so, this thread will probably get shut on you too .

Thats why .      Get it ? 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

The more I look at the more it looks like plastic that's been melted into something. It's just to fake to take seriously. If this is connected to the symbol thread then it's imaginative to say the least.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wondering Soul said:

I getting back to topic closed.

There are 36.5 metal squares artifacts. They where removed 153 miles NW of Mendoza in late March.

Yes, that's a .5 cause one of them was fused into the wall.  There are a grand total of 3587 pictures along with 487 pages classified reports.

You can ask basic questions about the objects.

how big are they, what's the weight, what are they made out of, what does the X think they say etc.

Seriously?! Again?! You wonder why your other thread was closed?! It is blatantly obvious that you were posting about something you knew nothing about and then claiming that you could not say anything because of security clearance issues (which was another topic it was very obvious you know absolutely nothing about). And here you are again posting about something you claim you cannot talk about for security clearance issues.  I foresee this ignorant thread to be closed as well.

Are you that daft? Nobody with even the most remote knowledge of security issues would even on posting stuff they were uncertain about on a public discussion forum. It is utterly ridiculous and, by all means of respect, I simply don't believe you at all. You are making things up because you are craving attention and you got my one post and that is all that I have to say. Get some help.

Goodbye and may you fare well.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wondering Soul said:

If this subject grows with a positive effect.

I'd be more then happy to request more stuff that not this.

I cant help wondering what sort of reception yo get at head office when the paperwork arrives  " RequestIng more stuff that not this. " ?  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Goodbye and may you fare well.

An unlikely contingency, imo. The Secret Society of Serial Pseudologists beckons.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked