Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Device which reduces the pollution

Prem rishi

On 12/2/2016 at 10:40 PM, freetoroam said:

[...]

It is not easy to find a job with in walking distance so you do not need your car. 

[...]

If its within 10 mile reach, use bicycle... Good for health, and you'll save money on fitness club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rashore said:

Have you also calculated the amount of pollution gasses prior to and after going through a catalytic converter?

is all the cars in this world are  fitted with catalytic converter?

1 hour ago, rashore said:

Have you also calculated the amount of pollution gasses prior to and after going through a catalytic converter?

• An engine equipped with a three-way catalyst must run at the stoichiometric point, which means more fuel is consumed than in a lean-burn engine. This means approximately 10% more CO2 emissions from the vehicle.
  • Catalytic converter production requires palladium or platinum; part of the world supply of these precious metals is produced near Norilsk, Russia, where the industry (among others) has caused Norilsk to be added to Time magazine's list of most-polluted places

it is obvious that, only gas driven cars have catalytic converter

Edited by Prem rishi

2 hours ago, Prem rishi said:

i have already calculated the amount of pollution gases emitted when 1 ml of petrol is burnt.i have programmed my device to interact with the engine by this method.

actually my device just integrates the amount of pollution gas emitted from the engine. i have related rpm with my calculated units. my sensor senses what type of fuel and oil is used and modifies the device. any suggestions? please comment. 

Actually, you are just buzzwording. 

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Actually, you are just buzzwording. 

i am not buzzwording. i am trying to explain my device. why i have to buzzword to you?

Edited by Prem rishi

2 minutes ago, Prem rishi said:

i am not buzzwording. i am trying to explain my device. why i have to buzzword to you?

Yeah? Well, then, explain how you "calculate" NOx emissions? Or SO2?

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeah? Well, then, explain how you "calculate" NOx emissions? Or SO2?

i can't explain you due to plagiarism. i have my own method of calculations. sorry

5 minutes ago, Prem rishi said:

i can't explain you due to plagiarism. i have my own method of calculations. sorry

What a freakin' surprise. Yeah, right, super duper secret... Do you even know when NOx increase?

6 minutes ago, Prem rishi said:

i am trying to upgrade my device. please tell me the suggestions. don't lash out

How on Earth anyone would make suggestions, when your "device" is super duper secret?

On 2.12.2016 at 7:47 PM, Prem rishi said:

I am trying to make a device which monitors the pollution released by the car per month,if it exceeds the limit then it sends the details of the car owner to the pollution control board, then they will take action by fining them. is it possible?

From a technical point of view such device/system can be build very easy as all you need are sensors and telemetry and this is out of the box technology. Also, such monitoring technology is in use already by jet engine manufactures like Rolls Royce, means 24/7 monitoring and real time data transfer of all engine data to the OEM (but not for the reason to fine). But nonetheless, the system you are talking about has no future and its nothing to make money with for various reasons.

First, there is no country on this planet, as per my knowledge, that has a pollution limit per month/per car. To establish such a system it would need to replace existing car pollution laws (good luck!) which are defined and established in the most western countries already. Such system change would need the invest of billions of money for the technical infrastructure and ongoing costs for the operation of the system. So, who do you think should/would pay for? The taxpayers? Do you know what cost-value ratio means and do you think that your system would ever make any profit or just be cost-covering?

2nd, based on what facts exactly should a limit per month/per car be calculated suitable and be agreed by the legislation and car owners?

Thirdly, what are the pros of your system compared to the existing car pollution restrictions?

Fourthly, do you think that car owners, who pay a lot of taxes for the car/fuel/maintenance already would swallow such North Korean style  limitation?

Nice try, but sorry, no banana.

:no: