Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not my daughter

UM-Bot

Story submission by: Jenny1983 Location: Kansas USA

My husband and I both work graveyard shifts. So, about 3-4 months ago, he was at work and I was off that night. My oldest son was spending the night at his friend's so I had my three girls and my 3-year-old home with me. My 10-year-old was sleeping in bed with me along with my 3-year-old. My 3-year-old starts crying for milk so I get up and see the time that it's a little past 3:30 am. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111761/not-my-daughter

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• preacherman76

• FlyingAngel

• Goodf3llow

• 2 weeks later...

Only TV on, low lighting-----how deep was your sleep before baby woke you----optical illusion-----do you wear glasses or contacts and did you have them on/in-----

many possibilities when you really get analytical. Everything is alright and you are okay.---------- Peace

Seems like a ghost scene in scary movies : TV on, low light, girls white blanket cover face (who the **** cover face nowadays?), is waiting for you to pull that and scream O__O

Or you we're simply dreaming, and some ghost successfully entered your dream trying to make you fear

That's a classic false awakening. They dreamed the whole thing. Happens to my wife all the time. She will get up and begin the morning rituals. She will be in the shower, when suddenly she wakes up and realizes none of it actually happened. I think its a form of projection. I've only had it happen once. Had a whole conversation with my wife, only to wake up in the middle of it. Its crazy, and feels SOOOO real.