Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freya Laurent - an incredible voice!!

keithisco

Wanted to share the incredible voice of Freya Laurent - an unsigned Spanish artiste with an amazing voice (oh yes, almost forgot, my daughter is fronting this video  :whistle::-) )

"The Greatest"

Edited by keithisco
Trouble with embedding video...
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Olate1 said:

Great lungs:)

Hopefully a reference to the song... and not my daughter!:gun: lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Hopefully a reference to the song... and not my daughter!:gun: lol

THe color palette is good, unfortunate about the make up and the sunglasses though ... ( I think they tried to make her more mature/older ?)

The Sunglasses casts a shadow too harsh and was too prominent on the profile ... perhaps a better choice of design might have worked better ...

~

The colors of the location landscape views was well captured in the vid ... congrats to daughter ... though to be honest some of the attire was a bit too skimpy and looks out of sort and place ...

~

• Like 1

It always feels uncomfortable to viewers when a father is promoting his daughter in such a sexualised way. The skimpy shorts are embarrassing. 

Edited by ouija ouija
I misunderstood. I thought the singer was your daughter. I certainly wouldn't describe her voice as 'incredible' .... it's the same as that of thousands of other young women trying to establish themselves as singers.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

It always feels uncomfortable to viewers when a father is promoting his daughter in such a sexualised way. The skimpy shorts are embarrassing. 

She looks younger than she really is... as a clue I have just turned 60, please also note that her name is not mentioned anywhere even by myself so I am not promoting her but her friend Freya. I would ask that you go to Freya's Youtube channel and listen to some of her other music.I think you will be surprised, but if you still think that she has an average voice then I respect your opinion.

• Like 1