Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S.D.A. gears up for war against farmers

Farmer77

According to the May 7 solicitation on FedBizOps.gov:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of Inspector General, located in Washington, DC, pursuant to the authority of FAR Part 13, has a requirement for the commercial acquisition of submachine guns, .40 Cal. S&W, ambidextrous safety, semi-automatic or 2 shot burts trigger group, Tritium night sights for front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore grip) and scope (top rear), stock-collapsilbe or folding, magazine – 30 rd. capacity, sling, light weight, and oversized trigger guard for gloved operation.  NO SOLICITATION DOCUMENT EXISTS.  All responsible and/or interested sources may submit their company name, point of contact, and telephone.  If received timely, shall be considered by the agency for contact to determine weapon suitability. 

U.S.D.A. gears up for war against farmers, solicits sub-machine guns and body armor 

Are you freaking kidding me? Does every government agency need its own army now? Or is it just the ones protecting people like Clarence Thomas's investment in Monsanto? 

This is tyranny, this is taxation without representation, this is pure government waste. 

• Like 3

this is a war against you Farmer77 :P

• Like 1

didn't irs buy millions of dolar worth of guns? didn't dhs bought billions of rounds few years back? seems like every agency is getting ready for something, or just spend money, and steal some while doing it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

didn't irs buy millions of dolar worth of guns? didn't dhs bought billions of rounds few years back? seems like every agency is getting ready for something, or just spend money, and steal some while doing it.

the establishment is bracing itself for something... not happy things.

45 minutes ago, AdealJustice said:

this is a war against you Farmer77 :P

HAHA with Jeff Sessions around i dont doubt the war is coming to my kind of farming. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

Yeah I used to monitor fedbizops pretty regularly but found that the things the government was requesting proposals for were simply freaking me the hell out . 

1 hour ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

I swear this story happens every year...

It does just with a different branch of government each year. 

I'm sure people think I'm crazy, but I've been figuring they've been gearing up for years now. The militarization of police and all the rest. Ya know, these big corporations are not made up of stupid people. And their own research is no doubt telling them the **** is gonna hit the fan because of how they have raped the environment. I'm sure they know there will be food and water shortages and massive storms, droughts, floods, soil erosion, salinization, earthquakes and tsunami, resource wars, etc. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I'm sure people think I'm crazy, but I've been figuring they've been gearing up for years now. The militarization of police and all the rest. Ya know, these big corporations are not made up of stupid people. And their own research is no doubt telling them the **** is gonna hit the fan because of how they have raped the environment. I'm sure they know there will be food and water shortages and massive storms, droughts, soil erosion, salinization, earthquakes and tsunami, resource wars, etc. 

Not crazy at all. 

On 12/2/2016 at 5:02 PM, Farmer77 said:

HAHA with Jeff Sessions around i dont doubt the war is coming to my kind of farming. 

The DEA just tried to bust a move on Kratom.   It's already a war against plants in favor of chemicals...errrrr "pharmaceuticals", alcohol, and one good plant that good people smoke called tobacco that none of these caring know nothings care about.  

450,000 Americans die every year from tobacco, how many 9/11s is that?   How many trillions of dollars should these enlightened defenders of America spend on fighting tobacco?

3,000 people die once and it's a trillion taxpayer dollars spent on Iraq.

6,750,000 Americans died from tobacco since 9/11.   Doing the math, it'll take 2,250 trillion dollars to protect us from tobacco, if the Jeff Sessions and Mitt Romneys of the world had any sense of proportion, or cared one stinking iota about saving lives.

• Like 1