Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cold War into the New Era

jahanzaib

The Cold War was a set of jargon particulars that set apart the two massive rivals. Though the war has been over for long, but its aftermath carried out for long. A number of international clashes were because of this so-called war. The present day release about this entire tale is not a set of some hunches. There is nothing fabricated about the threats U.S and Russia pose to their own tranquility as well as the international world.

During the military training exercise, across the Russian border in Norway, tanks could be witnessed carrying U.S Marines. The U.S Abrams could have been seen roaming across the Russian border. Both the forces, the US and Norwegian, have been treading their path along the strip for almost more than a week.

In the month of January, 300 more Marine soldiers will land in this NATO member. Though it has been sanctioned as the part of the ongoing exercise

Read More . . . 

http://newstrice.com/the-cold-war-into-the-new-era

I lived through the original Cold War. It was about nuclear weapons and mutual destruction. Fortunately, sanity prevailed on both sides. A new Cold War could begin with limited conventional weapon skirmishes between NATO and Russia. A tense standoff not leading to all out war. Even so, this would be a bad scenario.

6 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

I lived through the original Cold War. It was about nuclear weapons and mutual destruction. Fortunately, sanity prevailed on both sides. A new Cold War could begin with limited conventional weapon skirmishes between NATO and Russia. A tense standoff not leading to all out war. Even so, this would be a bad scenario.

The cold war was between 1947 to 1990, what part of that was the original cold war??

26 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

The cold war was between 1947 to 1990, what part of that was the original cold war??

The winter one? 

8 minutes ago, Parsec said:

The winter one? 

lol, The Cold War, was not even a war, no battle, no conflict.. hence the name cold war.

but many Men did die from frostbites and the cold

4 hours ago, MissJatti said:

lol, The Cold War, was not even a war, no battle, no conflict.. hence the name cold war.

but many Men did die from frostbites and the cold

No way, now you'll tell me that the iron curtain wasn't really made of iron! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

Norway has hosted many military exercises since the end of the Cold War.

Yeah, I don't get what's all the fuss about, since it's ten years now that Norway holds these annual drills

Cold Response

5 hours ago, MissJatti said:

What I meant was '47 to '90 as you say. If we're entering another Cold War, that would be the original.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

Yeah, I remember as a kid that we all thought there was going to be a nuclear holocaust. Nightmares about it and everything. 

54 minutes ago, Parsec said:

No way, now you'll tell me that the iron curtain wasn't really made of iron! 

Don't be sarcastic with me pal, many people wasted their lives for their national countries, during this harsh time, for the endless times for their respected countries, and for what?

27 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

Don't be sarcastic with me pal, many people wasted their lives for their national countries, during this harsh time, for the endless times for their respected countries, and for what?

Technically that's being sardonic. 

It was a soft way to tell you to think twice before lecturing people about things.