Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help

Sonjia

This has been happening for several years now but more frequent this year. it's to the point I see black urchin like orbs and now a nebo like orb with different colors in the center. as long as I look and not try to touch it will remain. If I try to touch it dissappears into the wall. I have several times to take photos but it disappears. They are a little larger than a golf ball. One night I saw white orbs with blue and pink with orange in it.  I just want to know if they are evil or if a door has been opened for something evil to come through.

Without sounding like I'm calling you a liar (I'm not) I would suggest getting your eyes checked before looking for supernatural answers.

• Like 5

Hello and welcome to UM.

Not being nasty but in my opinion.... Im letting the attachment do the talking

b42a7d771821cab5369ff830cbe4791b.jpg

• Like 2

I've had similar experiences and I think these are hypnagogic hallucinations or another type of phenomena that can be brought on by stress or trauma. You can will them to stop, but you have to realize you're in control of it. There's no portal beyond your own psyche.

If you feel like a ritual of some sort might help you clear it out, then you can do the LBRP. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sonjia said:

This has been happening for several years now but more frequent this year. it's to the point I see black urchin like orbs and now a nebo like orb with different colors in the center. as long as I look and not try to touch it will remain. If I try to touch it dissappears into the wall. I have several times to take photos but it disappears. They are a little larger than a golf ball. One night I saw white orbs with blue and pink with orange in it.  I just want to know if they are evil or if a door has been opened for something evil to come through.

Welcome to UM :)

Always exclude the most likely explanations first before considering it paranormal. Being sceptical of your own observations is a good thing, to learn more. 

I don't think it's dust because orbs can be created in a photo and you didn't capture it on film. Get your eyes checked out, it's always a good idea. 

Since you said it was going on for several years,  have you had any bad effects from it besides fearing the unknown that causes you to feel it is evil? Don't scare yourself it makes things worse. 

Since you said it is occurring more frequently, it may be able to be caught on film if it's truly something else than the ordinary. Try a video monitor and you might even be able to catch it on film. Try an EMF detector on it when it appears to you. 

If you get something more substantial or have another witnesses it  really  relieves the stress you feel that you're not experiencing just psychological effects or having a visual problem. 

If it is something different than the most likely explanations, you can be curious and try to explore what's really causing it.  Believe me, that's a hard road to follow and many different things can cause the same effect in appearance. No one has all the answers.

Since you are already starting to fear something potentially evil may manest itself, you may just be better off to reject it by something like the cleansing, ChaosRose has suggested. Sometimes you can get rid of it by just telling it that it is not welcome and to leave. 

Hope that helps :)

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

I agree with Ruby; it sounds like a visual issue. Do you wear glasses? Contacts? It is prudent to have your eyes checked in case the prescription needs to be changed.

If you are using contacts then I would think that switching to glasses might help.

A check-up may be in order, perhaps you have a allergy or maybe blood pressure issues. Either way this sounds like something that only a medical doctor can assess.

And No...it is not a doorway, spirits or fairies.

• Like 1

Let's get the medical reasons out the way with first. 

Set a camera up aswell. 

Has any one else seen them? 

Any head aches, dizziness, stress, high blood pressure? 

See about getting your self a check up.

• Like 2

If I close my eyes (especially if *tightly*) - I can get all sorts of sparkles and moving stars and oddly defined, but often geometric, shapes.  They can be light or dark, in rainbow hues, etc.  I can will them in and out of existence.

Is that just me?  :wacko:

• Like 2

On 12/4/2016 at 5:40 AM, Sonjia said:

if this has been happening for several years, then how many "evil" things have happened to you during those years?

Evil?

Doors to ;let evil through?

As advised, you really should see an optician. Where did you get the idea of doors being opened for evil  to come through? If you believe that, then maybe you should get your head checked out too,....not being rude, but this kind of thinking is not the norm. What else are you connecting to "evil"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

If I close my eyes (especially if *tightly*) - I can get all sorts of sparkles and moving stars and oddly defined, but often geometric, shapes.  They can be light or dark, in rainbow hues, etc.  I can will them in and out of existence.

Is that just me?  :wacko:

Nope. I can do that too.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:10 AM, ChaosRose said:

I've had similar experiences and I think these are hypnagogic hallucinations or another type of phenomena that can be brought on by stress or trauma. You can will them to stop, but you have to realize you're in control of it. There's no portal beyond your own psyche.

If you feel like a ritual of some sort might help you clear it out, then you can do the LBRP. 

I thought that for a sec to, till they said they were trying to take pictures of it. Ive heard of this in those states, but never while someone is fully awake and mobile. Interesting  

• Like 1