Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do I have psychic abilities?

AlaskanWolves

Since about two years ago, I have had what I believe to be psychic or some sort of special abilities.

The abilities and experiences are as follows:

-Wind picking up around me and when I look at different trees.

-Ability to create a psy ball.

-Deja vu feeling every once in a while.

-My movements feeling strangely controlled and smooth whenever I think of certain words.

-Feeling tingles on one side of my body then looking in the opposite direction of the tingles and seeing or hearing someone without prior knowledge.

-Seeing auras (mine is a shade of orange).

-(not recently) being able to look at a dog of cat and have it move its ears or eyes similar to a human when I think (as if speaking to it like a person).

-Being able to find my way home without knowing the directions there (using a hitchhikers thumb, I can find directions by moving it like you do when asking for a ride, but it moves; as if on its own accord, towards the direction I need to go to get back home).

-Dogs barking almost every time I go outside at night (sometimes many).

-Seeing big, white, bold letters in front of my entire field of vision with an entirely black background like on Adult Swim bumps (most of the time they make no sense).

-Ability to make candle flames stat entirely still for a few seconds, and also the ability to make other small moving objects still for a few seconds when focusing).

-Hearing people speak and react to my thoughts on the TV and radio as if I were there talking to them in person.

-Seeing wobbling in the center of my field of vision (similar to hot air wobbling above a desert highway without the distortion).

-Ability to have other real life people react to my thoughts as if they heard my thoughts.

-Tingles in my hands and feet.

-Hearing songs pop into my head without trying to think about the song beforehand.

-Falling into a a deep lucid sleep for a few seconds then having a hard time opening my eyes when I try to wake up a few seconds later (there are different scary sounds I hear when I fall into this sleep, so I usually try to wake myself up when I go into this kind of sleep).

-Feeling "whooshes" or pressure from what feels like inside my head.

Please tell me what these abilities mean and if I have special abilities (like being psychic or clairvoyant).

41 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

and also the ability to make other small moving objects still for a few seconds when focusing).

What kind of "small moving objects " ? Have you been able to do this with witnesses ? 

10 hours ago, AlaskanWolves said:

Ability to make candle flames stat entirely still for a few seconds, and also the ability to make other small moving objects still for a few seconds when focusing).

And using your hands?

@Rlyeh

The quoting isn't doing too well on my phone, so I'll do it the old-fashioned way.

I make the flames still by focusing at them and clearing my mind. By the way, it seems I have attracted a few skeptics. I'm a little bit unsure if you were being sarcastic or not, but I will say this...just because you're skeptical of something doesn't mean you have to discredit something. Everything has to have at least one thing believable about it or else it simply wouldn't be anything but nonsense. For example, Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia had some similarities to Jesus.

So I ask of you this: try to see some truth in it... I challenge you to create something entirely false without using some truths.

@Habitat

Unfortunately no, I have not been able to produce strong enough movements to stop something from moving or move something dramatically enough for it to not be dismissed as hogwash around witnesses.

I can make leaves moving in the wind completely still for a few short seconds.

I'm talking about people who claim they have telekinesis and wave their hands around.

1 hour ago, AlaskanWolves said:

I was hoping to find some answers as to why I can do it sometimes and other times not.

Hi,

My understanding on these things is that we need to respect the beliefs of others. I once knew a guy who could move objects telekinetic-ally. In his case he would push energy from his hands to do that. As soon as he made the choice to prove his ability to others, he lost the ability. He could no longer do what he was once able to do.

We live in a world where there is an obsession with the 5 human senses of sight, taste, hearing, smell and touch. These are the 5 basic physical realities we can all agree on as existing. The beliefs that there are more, like a sixth sense, are not universally accepted. Anything beyond those 5 basic skills and abilities are not easily embraced as real.

In my view, there is a universal respect for beliefs of any kind which will support those reality perspectives. So if you want to do some things which beyond those normal's, you really need to be discrete in how you go about it. You will be prevented from shattering the reality perspectives of those who would be upset by such things. It is also dangerous to frighten those who desire to remain uninformed. That is most likely a factor in why sometimes thing work and other times they do not.

John

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

I once knew a guy who could move objects telekinetic-ally. In his case he would push energy from his hands to do that. As soon as he made the choice to prove his ability to others, he lost the ability. He could no longer do what he was once able to do.

Sounds like more of a case of he was asked to prove it, couldn't, and blamed everyone else for his inability to back up his wild claims. Textbook fraud behavior, really.

As for "shattering world beliefs for the uninformed" and all that - nonsense. Show me scientific proof of someone doing this stuff, I would have no problem believing and accepting it. Oh wait, it goes away when you try to prove it? That's terribly convenient, isn't it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

We live in a world where there is an obsession with the 5 human senses of sight, taste, hearing, smell and touch. These are the 5 basic physical realities we can all agree on as existing. The beliefs that there are more, like a sixth sense, are not universally accepted. Anything beyond those 5 basic skills and abilities are not easily embraced as real.

http://twentytwowords.com/humans-have-more-than-5-senses-here-they-are/

We have a lot more than the basic 5 senses. None of them are 'psychic' though.

• Like 3

I came to this forum merely to find out more about psychics and their abilities. I have no idea how to hone my abilities, if there are any.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

I came to this forum merely to find out more about psychics and their abilities. I have no idea how to hone my abilities, if there are any.

Everyone and anyone can develop these Psychic abilities which is what most people refer to them as but I dont know why or fully understand why they were labelled that since everyone can develop them and some are born with certain abilities stronger than others such as Empathy.You should read up more on developing your abilities and meditating.

On December 4, 2016 at 8:50 PM, AlaskanWolves said:

-Feeling "whooshes" or pressure from what feels like inside my head.

Please tell me what these abilities mean and if I have special abilities (like being psychic or clairvoyant).

I don't know much about psychics or clairvoyance, but I'd definitely want to rule out high bloodpressure, etc. with a family doctor. May I ask what is a psy ball?

@Old Man by the Sea

I think a psy ball is a ball of psychic energy that can be formed by rubbing your hands together as if you were warming them. I've had a friend say that it was just friction, but I deduced that maybe it might have been magnetic forces pushing and pulling my hands together and apart.

My blood pressure is fine, I've never had any problems with it my entire life.

Edited by AlaskanWolves
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

@Old Man by the Sea

I think a psy ball is a ball of psychic energy that can be formed by rubbing your hands together as if you were warming them. I've had a friend say that it was just friction, but I deduced that maybe it might have been magnetic forces pushing and pulling my hands together and apart.

12 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

@Old Man by the Sea

Yes its just like creating a ball with energy

• Like 1

Maybe I'm an empath. When I was sick, I remember being like a son to mothers around me. I made them cry and once I even called them my mom even when I had one of my own, I sometimes slip up and almost call other women my mom. I hope I don't sound creepy yall, but I guess that maybe I just have a connection with people.

I'm psychic too. It's seems that way to some people. But when given enough personal information  and residential or national news in your area. It becomes like a bunch of variables waiting to be put into order and solved. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlaskanWolves said:

Maybe I'm an empath. When I was sick, I remember being like a son to mothers around me. I made them cry and once I even called them my mom even when I had one of my own, I sometimes slip up and almost call other women my mom. I hope I don't sound creepy yall, but I guess that maybe I just have a connection with people.

empath means feeling everyone elses emotions, Im an empath

• Like 1

Whenever someone feels sad, I feel it too. I can also alter things on the TV like I was an editor, and just this past Monday, I think I got a blast from the past in terms of everyone acting different...I saw a woman with a curly afro, and there were two women in the dialysis place talking about shooting using words like gunned down and murdered. On the radio, busta brown said merry Christmas instead of happy holidays and he also was playing Christmas songs that aren't played on the radio anymore. I wonder if I just...time traveled...

10 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

Whenever someone feels sad, I feel it too. I can also alter things on the TV like I was an editor, and just this past Monday, I think I got a blast from the past in terms of everyone acting different...I saw a woman with a curly afro, and there were two women in the dialysis place talking about shooting using words like gunned down and murdered. On the radio, busta brown said merry Christmas instead of happy holidays and he also was playing Christmas songs that aren't played on the radio anymore. I wonder if I just...time traveled...

Did you dream of it?

@Brandon_16

I was awake the entire time, riding back from the next city to the west from where I live. Even the driver was acting different. When I asked him why there were so many old cars everywhere, he said "That's just what they like, man". That kind of talk seems a little bit off for 2016.

1 minute ago, AlaskanWolves said:

@Brandon_16

I was awake the entire time, riding back from the next city to the west from where I live. Even the driver was acting different. When I asked him why there were so many old cars everywhere, he said "That's just what they like, man". That kind of talk seems a little bit off for 2016.

Time travel happens when you arent fully aware like when you are sleeping though I never heard of going back in time to be related to Psychics so it was probably just a dream.