Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do I have psychic abilities?

AlaskanWolves

3 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

I don't remember waking up though. Isn't that a little bit strange? I dunno...I'll do some research.

The Spiritual and Psychic workbook, I reccomend you read this book its available from iBooks ios and probably on Android too.You can also get it on Amazon and ebay

• Like 1

I'm going to try to travel to parallel universe where, instead of living through a life threatening experience at 14, I died instead. I'll post what happens here.

1 hour ago, Brandon_16 said:

Time travel happens when you arent fully aware like when you are sleeping though I never heard of going back in time to be related to Psychics so it was probably just a dream.

It's called Chronesthesia.

http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/research-shows-evidence-of-mental-time-travel

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AlaskanWolves said:

I think there's a such thing as astral travel or something between parallel universes.

Astral projection you mean, This is when you come out of your body to be in a different place I have read it can be dangerous and you have to protect the body your leaving behind.

Alaskan Wolves, why not setup a video camera and record what happens as you move or control things.  Do it several times over long periods and record what happens when you do NOT do anything, as well as when you do.  If you record it accurately and fairly, don't be too surprised if your abilities vanish.  Don't forget to put up a guard to prevent your breath or waved air currents being the cause..

• Like 2

@op I am a very powerful psychic and I confirm that you have none of those powers you say you have. I could read your mind and found unusual thought process that's giving you a illusion of those powers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kartikg said:

@op I am a very powerful psychic and I confirm that you have none of those powers you say you have. I could read your mind and found unusual thought process that's giving you a illusion of those powers. 

My psychic eye is telling me you are a sarcastic sceptic !

This thread definitely delivers.  I like the post about the friend who could move objects using telekinesis until one day he needed to show people and suddenly he couldn't hehehe priceless.

You don't have magic powers friend, this isn't the X-men.  If people actually had these powers they wouldn't only function around other believers or in private.  C'mon guys give yourself more credit.  If someone needs to get their mind RAZER focused to perform these tasks and practices meditations yadda yadda, then a couple non-believers standing around shouldn't be an issue.

Also...psi ballz again? ROFL I brought it up mostly in jest.  You guys are not Ryu, won't ever be.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CakeOrDeath said:

This thread definitely delivers.  I like the post about the friend who could move objects using telekinesis until one day he needed to show people and suddenly he couldn't hehehe priceless.

That's standard procedure, of course.

1 minute ago, CakeOrDeath said:

You don't have magic powers friend, this isn't the X-men.

X-Men's powers weren't magical, they were mutations.  The Juggernaut, however...his powers were magical.

Oh, and :P 

On 12/13/2016 at 5:00 AM, kartikg said:

I telepathically sent you that message so that you could tell it to the op for me.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2016 at 0:50 AM, AlaskanWolves said:

Please tell me what these abilities mean

You are a human being. Sorry, it is a s simple as that.

I think you are reading far too deeply into certain things, but I got to ask you about this one:....how much do you know about animals?

On 12/5/2016 at 0:50 AM, AlaskanWolves said:

being able to look at a dog of cat and have it move its ears or eyes similar to a human when I think

• Like 1