Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practicing Psychic Reading and Mediumship

greenearthbaby

Hello Overdueleaf,

Thank you for being so patient with me in regards to a reading. I move very slowly but surely. So I do appreciate it. I will be doing a general reading for you, and I am using Tarot as well as Oracle cards. Please provide feedback positive or constructive on how well I have done.

The very first thing I am getting, is that the concept of immortality very much appeals to you. You would love to live forever as long as you could be healthy of body and mind. You are a very old soul who has travelled through many lifetimes, and you carry this knowledge on a subconscious level. In truth our spirits really are eternal. Being an old soul has enabled you to acquire many skills, some of which you have used in your work or occupation, and you have possibly held more than one job at the same time.

Being an old soul has also given you a great ability to interact with others. You are not afraid of the limelight, and quite possibly you might have done some acting, singing, or public speaking. You have a diplomatic air about you, and are sexually attractive to others.

You don't like being lied to or deceived, and you don't like things that are too complicated or a hassle, or something that is the same routine over and over again. You are very levelheaded, and might be just a tad eccentric. You know that there have been times of your life where you have narrowly escaped injury or death, and believe that a higher power protected and guided you.

Sometimes you feel alone in things, feeling that you lack support from those around you, but you have the power of persuasion and the courage to take risks when necessary/ Part of this feeling of a lack of support around you is because in a prior lifetime you were part of a community such as a monastery, or a village, and had the support of a community, so in this lifetime you sometimes don't feel that support like you did in prior lifetimes. You would probably do well to be a part of a group of likeminded people, such as a fraternity to be able to share the spirit of communion with others.

Blessings to you!

Hello freetoroam,

You were next on my list for a reading, so I will be doing a mixed reading for you in the sense that it will have some past life information as well as some current information for you. Thank you for allowing me to do a reading for you. It really benefits me as well on a spiritual level.  Please provide information positive or constructive regarding how well I did,

The first bit of information I have is that you had a prior lifetime that involved a romantic relationship. It was a very difficult time for the world and most likely occurred during World War One. Both you and the person you loved were in the military. You, because you were drafted for war, she, because she wanted to be a nurse and assist humanity. You were engaged and planning to be married, but before you could do that the call of duty came.

You tried to remain in contact as best you could, but with things being the way they were it was difficult. Sometimes it took weeks or in one case, months, to get mail. Your Fiance being a nurse had to go wherever there was most need on the battlefield, and you had several posts through your three years of service. The first few months were successful, but as the months dragged on, the letters stopped. You wrote to her family, but they were waiting for word as well. Finally, one day you received a letter from your Fiance's Mother, explaining that your Fiance was struck by shrapnel from a bomb that had dropped near the hospital tent, and was severely injured. She wasn't expected to pull through. Two weeks later she did pass away.This left you with a heart that mourned for your Fiance in that lifetime.

Some of the residual energy from that lifetime has passed into this lifetime in regards to relationships. Because you were left  pining for your love in that past lifetime, you sometimes have given love and energy to a relationship that maybe didn't quite deserve it. The result of it was that you got hurt emotionally. The good news is that you have great internal power of will. You can, and have to a large extent broken the power that this prior lifetime had over your heart. passed situations can just flow by the wayside, no longer needed in this lifetime.

Now on to the current time. You have a great power of observation, which you have used masterfully towards perfection in your chosen work path. You have a creativity, and an ability to work with your hands that greatly benefit you in a skillset. Maybe you are a craftsman who makes beautiful works of art, or are an architect, or play an instrument. Whatever it is that you have chosen to do you enjoy your work.

It appears that dialogue at work could enhance work relationships. There is a charm about you that others like, and this could assist in building communication with people in authority. You have thought of moving departments or getting another Job due to some circumstances that you would like to see change. This too with enough time looks like it will change.

Best of luck to you!

Hi Greenearthbaby, I still have not yet received my reading... could you help me with a general/mixed reading that could guide me better in life? Thank you :)