Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World ends, Jesus returns, THIS month

seeder

Ah here we go again, dont worry folks, Im sure Jesus wouldnt destroy us all at the only time of year most celebrate him.... Christmas!   Still, some fool seems to thinks thats the case

Will the world END this month? Computer programmer claims Jesus will return to destroy the planet in latest bizarre claim

A Christian computer programmer has put together a complex calculation
    She says that it is based on the 'seventy sevens' from the Book of Daniel
    In 2016, Jesus will guide people to heaven and leave the planet totally sterile for 1,000 years  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4002130/Will-world-END-month-Computer-programmer-claims-Jesus-return-destroy-planet-latest-bizarre-claim.html#ixzz4S0rnPihW

• Like 2

They are going to have to put this off until later... I just have so much on my schedule... I honestly can't reschedule anything!... In early January I'm having the wheels rotated on my car, later that month I've got a friend from out of town visiting... In February I putting on a one man comedy show (In my living room and only one man is going to show up - me)... In March I'm doing a series of dramatic readings from the local phone book... I just don't have the time for the world to end... Maybe in August...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 7

Remember the Bibles words....  "But of that day and of that hour no man knows, neither the Angels of Heaven"

If even the angels dont know, how come some fruitcake thinks they know better?

:lol:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

Remember the Bibles words....  "But of that day and of that hour no man knows, neither the Angels of Heaven"

Hold on, bible also says there will be  'signs of the end times'.  So make your minds up....no-one knows the hour or day....but there will be signs

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/bible-verses-about-signs-of-the-end-times/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I guess it'll be Christmas at ground zero.

Nah.... nation hasnt risen against nation yet....tho the earthquakes recently have taken place in various locations... like they nearly always do this time of year, along with floods

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

*Headdesk* How many times am I going to say it?! OMG.

• Like 4

Just now, Princess Serenity said:

*Headdesk* How many times am I going to say it?! OMG.

Indeed, some nut job says similar every year...they all need a check up from the neck up.... imo! :lol:

• Like 2

What really disturbs me is that people want this. They want Darth Jesus to return and end the world just so they can go to 'heaven'. Awfully selfish thinking really.

• Like 3

Just now, seeder said:

Indeed, some nut job says similar every year...they all need a check up from the neck up.... imo! :lol:

Starting to sound like a broken record. :/ 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Princess Serenity said:

Starting to sound like a broken record. :/ 

That records has been broken, hot glued back together, broken again and duct taped. 

• Like 4

I dont think Ive earned my ticket to heaven yet.... was a naughty boy in days gone by....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

That records has been broken, hot glued back together, broken again and duct taped. 

then made into a cd, then now...an mp3... Im sure theres many vids too on the weird side of youtube :lol:

ooh look, found made in 2007 that also says world ends this year

• Like 1

I'll tell you exactly when the world will end. When you take your final breath. That's when the world really ends. Because you're not in it any longer.

• Like 4

when I had my son christened 16 years ago, I also had myself done, as it never happened when I was a kid..... I was asked to promise to live as a good Christian, to which I agreed. My baby son got off lightly tho, he wasnt asked to promise anything... lucky little thing

Mind you he couldn't even talk at the time....  :lol:

I only say this as I 'may' have a foot in the door of heaven

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'll tell you exactly when the world will end. When you take your final breath. That's when the world really ends. Because you're not in it any longer.

The worlds gonna end, Y2K! The worlds gonna end, its 6/6/06! The worlds gonna end, the Mayans said so! Almost every other year someone says the worlds gonna end, yet here we are, alive and well. Christians have been saying Jesus and the Second Coming will happen for 2000 years now, and they don't have even the tiniest sliver of evidence for it. Your biggest concern this December is getting the perfect gift for that special someone.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AustinHinton said:

Your biggest concern this December is getting the perfect gift for that special someone.  

and hoping the car starts in this freezing weather :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

and hoping the car starts in this freezing weather :lol:

Yes, and that too. :D 

• Like 1

O Lord, not again! If Jesus came back every time it's been prophesied in my longish life, He could buy a commuter ticket.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, seeder said:

In which time zone will it happen?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seeder said:

Jesus always told us to "beware of false prophets." This is the only thing that keeps me from getting scared.

• Like 1