Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael Flynn had secret internet connection

Farmer77

6 hours ago, and then said:

Yes, we are in for an airing of every possible misdeed of every appointee Trump makes.  It will all become background noise soon enough.  The really amazing story will be if the media actually have something positive to say about any of them.

No it won't.  It never became background noise under Obama. It will NOT under Tramp.  You will just decide to ignore it.  The "right vs left" paradigm is real and it's part and parcel of how we act towards each other.  You spent the last 8 years b****ing about every possible thing under the sun (True and untrue about liberals. 
Guess what's going to happen these next 8 years under Tramp?  
It's almost laughable that conservatives expect some sort of "unity".  So, I guess since you will not like it, you will retire to your echo chambers.  Unless of course, it gets really bad, then you'll be offering mea culpas. 

Edited by blacknagus

What I'm saying is we have the highest corporate taxes on the planet, and if that doesn't change, for everyone, like he fully intends to do, then our economy is going to fail. There is no other way about it. You might think companies should owe the federal government massive amounts of money, but I for one would rather our people have jobs. 

Besides what about GE, or google, or any number of massive companies that pay no federal taxes at all? How does York feel about that? 

So we should let our economy die cause York likes to pay high taxes? 

BTW I'm the damn king of exposing the paradigm. So don't act like you know me, cause you clearly don't 

Just now, preacherman76 said:

What I'm saying is we have the highest corporate taxes on the planet, and if that doesn't change, for everyone, like he fully intends to do, then our economy is going to fail. There is no other way about it. You might think companies should owe the federal government massive amounts of money, but I for one would rather our people have jobs. 

Besides what about GE, or google, or any number of massive companies that pay no federal taxes at all? How does York feel about that? 

So we should let our economy die cause York likes to pay high taxes? 

How can we have the highest corporate tax rate on the planet and corporations end up paying no taxes?  That's illogical.  
In the end, I'm happy with Tramps election for this very reason.  Every idea, every argument, every governmental theory pushed out of the conservative propaganda networks over the past 2 decades will now become reality.  When that fails, maybe, FINALLY, you people will understand that things like "trickle down" do NOT work.  
A corporate tax rate of zero cannot make up for "slave labor" (as you called it).  That's impossible.  An engineer in China makes 1/10 of what I make.  That's not a tax related issue.  Chinese workers work 6 days - 12 hour shifts - very few holidays and practically no bene's - A tax cut is NOT even gong to make us competitive with that.  
Instead, the AMERICAN consumer has to make good choices - pro American choices and there are products out there that allow one to do that. 
Gosh, if Tramp was so concerned with American manufacturing and the American worker, why in the gods green earth does he not make his own **** here?  His whole family is a walking contradiction and a lot of you have fallen for it.  In the end, like my whole state of Oklahoma, you'll get what you deserve. 

Ahh see, not ALL companies pay no taxes, just the select few. Though I'm guessing you already knew that and are now trolling. Being I couldn't get past your first sentence without my BS meter swinging off the charts, I'm done with you.

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW I'm the damn king of exposing the paradigm. So don't act like you know me, cause you clearly don't 

Our politicians are a reflection of us.  We like to b**** about them but, we are really the problem.  The "left vs. right" paradigm is absolutely real.  For example, there are a bunch of Americans who think abortion should be a protected right and there are a bunch of Americans who think it should not be (and there are a bunch of Americans in between - a case by case basis).  
That has absolutely ZERO to do with who is in or out of political office.  Now, the politicians do a great job of exploiting our different viewpoints to their advantage.  On that, I'm sure you and I agree. 

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Ahh see, not ALL companies pay no taxes, just the select few. Though I'm guessing you already knew that and are now trolling. Being I couldn't get past your first sentence without my BS meter swinging off the charts, I'm done with you.

This is what is truly sad about our country. When one group refuses to even expose themselves to a differing view point and the other group does the exact same thing, what happens?  How is conflict going to get resolved?  Well, I guess if it has to happen it has to happen then.