Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus in a dream

sards

My son is a very energetic and strong willed 8 year old. So full of anger and impatience . Just recently he had a dream where he said he saw Jesus and Jesus asked him to come to the light. .......no......we don't let him watch TV or movies that would indicate this. Obviously we were shocked. Since then his behavior has changed completely. He is suddenly loving and grateful for everything and is not so angry anymore. We only made the link to the dream today whilst pondering the chance in his behavior. Any opinions on this

• Like 2

I was debating about not replying to this but I couldn't help it.

This is ridiculous. 8 year olds have no control over their enviormet or life really at that age. If he is angry and misbehaving then it's just a reaction to something else going on in the family or at school or whatever. Jesus telling an 8 year old to "come to the light" suggesting that this little kid is consciously being a "bad" person is ridicoulous and insulting 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I was debating about not replying to this but I couldn't help it.

This is ridiculous. 8 year olds have no control over their enviormet or life really at that age. If he is angry and misbehaving then it's just a reaction to something else going on in the family or at school or whatever. Jesus telling an 8 year old to "come to the light" suggesting that this little kid is consciously being a "bad" person is ridicoulous and insulting 

No one said he is a bad person. He has sensory processing disorder which means that there are triggers to his anger. And the anger is from frustration. 

I thank you for your opinion

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sards said:

No one said he is a bad person. He has sensory processing disorder which means that there are triggers to his anger. And the anger is from frustration. 

I thank you for your opinion

Ah I see. My apologies.

I'm just use to seeing parents blame the children

• Like 1

sards

If he can identify the dream character as Jesus, then I'd estimate he's absorbed enough information from the surrounding culture to associate Jesus with invitations to "come into the light," either directly, or by connecting the dots between a comforting figure and a common image of being comforted.

As to the relationship, if any, between the dream and the behavior change, it sounds like you've been receiving some advice about the situation (you know about "triggers" to anger). Might it be profitable to discuss this dream and what you've seen since then with that source of advice?

In the last days your old men will have vision's and your young men will dream dreams.

Or something like that lol.

Hey if he is doing well, call it a blessing.

• Like 1