Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Baby It's Cold Outside" to be re-written?

Lilly

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

donald-trump-president_1.jpg

~

Here :

Coastal Florida and Everglades - Sea Level Rise Map

Use the window in the top left of the map frame to change the amount of sea level rise.

~

But don't worry ... Trump isn't worried either ...

:yes:

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

~

Here :

~

But don't worry ... Trump isn't worried either ...

:yes:

~

I think that there's a weather pattern happening, I hear there's a mini ice age coming. I'm not joking, i don't know how true it is. Suppose to be for about eight years.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I think that there's a weather pattern happening, I hear there's a mini ice age coming. I'm not joking, i don't know how true it is. Suppose to be for about eight years.

Well ... have yourself another drink and pretend ... maybe it will turn out like Trump pretends that it will ... regardless of whatever the big Industrial Giant Polluters are continuing to do what they do ...

~

• Like 3

Just now, third_eye said:

Well ... have yourself another drink and pretend ... maybe it will turn out like Trump pretends that it will ... regardless of whatever the big Industrial Giant Polluters are continuing to do what they do ...

~

lol  that was funny. but like I said I'm not joking & i don't know if it's true. I don't believe in everything that is pushed about global warming either. at least with the mini ice age they can't pull  tax scam on us, right? right.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

lol  that was funny. but like I said I'm not joking & i don't know if it's true. I don't believe in everything that is pushed about global warming either. at least with the mini ice age they can't pull  tax scam on us, right? right.

Sure ... what's the harm ... just so you know we're that generation the young ones will blame if it all turns out the way the science says that it will ... just brace yourself for some uncomfortable questions comes the day ...

~

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Sure ... what's the harm ... just so you know we're that generation the young ones will blame if it all turns out the way the science says that it will ... just brace yourself for some uncomfortable questions comes the day ...

~

Yup ... it used to be colder outside ... especially comes Christmas time ...

~

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Right about now I'm willing to take anyone's 'global warming' that they don't want (it's only 7 F here).

I hear ya Lilly... around here it's gone from a cajoling "baby, it's cold outside" to "dude, stay inside, it's freaking frigid out there". Somehow the new lyrics don't really match up to the original song, heheheeh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

Right about now I'm willing to take anyone's 'global warming' that they don't want (it's only 7 F here).

That's our lot with the shakes of the dice I guess ... things have been on a constant noticeable rise for us here on the Equator all around the World ...

~

On 12/7/2016 at 2:51 PM, CrimsonKing said:

PC and micro agression culture is the dumbest s*** in the history of mankind...

Next up on the progressive list "White Christmas" is racist!!!

IDIOTS!!!...

They already attacked "White Christmas"...

http://www.inquisitr.com/2652596/students-seeking-to-ban-white-christmas-due-to-being-a-song-filled-with-racism/

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That was a hoax that was raised last year.

Oh really? Hmm... surprised they didn't take that serious. I mean they are trying so hard to destroy the history of United States.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

Oh really? Hmm... surprised they didn't take that serious. I mean they are trying so hard to destroy the history of United States.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That was a hoax that was raised last year.

I didn't think they'd be able to pin racism on snow.  Snow can't help but be priveleged. :blink:

• Like 3

With such a row over this song's lyrics being rewritten, just imagine how we Canadians feel about the lyrics to 'O Canada' being changed to be gender neutral!

:sleepy: <------ Pretty much it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/belanger-o-canada-gender-lyrics-bill-1.3636348

It passed the House and now, will be introduced to the Senate. Good.

Edited by Likely Guy

On December 16, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Ellapennella said:

What you think might be happening and what is scientifically proven to be happening based on climate history and climate mapping since the time records have been taken.

the mean global temperature is rising and its rising faster then any time in the past (without outside interference such as volcanic or asteroid). 

The only scientists that are 'proving' climate change wrong or that it's natural are the ones who are paid to find those findings. All other government, independent, university, climate scientists are finding that due to man made gasses being expelled into our atmosphere at an ever increasing rate since the industrial revolution the average global temperature has increased exponentially in warming trend. 

Made humans the sole factor in this? Unknown. Are humans a primary factor. It's basically been proven so. Either way humans have had a major effect on our client in a warming trend.

There's maybe two or three lines in that song which use euphemisms that could be interpreted as either alcohol or date-rape drugs(which as far as I know weren't used back then).  Otherwise the song ends with the woman deciding to just stay over.

On 12/7/2016 at 3:19 PM, danielost said:

don't give them ideas.

Well factually speaking, white snow is just plain better and less dangerous than brown snow of the same quantity.  I'm sure there's a LOT of people out there who might be enraged by such a statement, but oh well.

Similarly, there are a lot of people out there who might be enraged at the thought that there are people enraged by such a statement.