Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3rd Eye - How to see Light Bodies and more

Ghostpally

Is this what you are referring to "The information in this video will show you how to use the 3rd Eye to see Lightbodies, a persons soul, what the color/vibration means, how to see the higher dimensions, and God's Energy"? Its listed right below the title.

Is it *your* video?

Either way, rather than assure us it will show us amazing truths, why not pick the best thing out of it and describe it in your own words here.

Coz, I'm not going to your video either, on the basis of the rather lazy way you presented it to us.  Just like clickbait..

Ghostpally, your efforts are appreciated, but this site consists of quite a few intelligent people, who work hard to bring sense and sensibility to these boards. Your video is claiming you have some kind of secret knowledge and yet lacks credentials. I'm afraid you will have to accept skepticism, unless you can prove your credentials before you post a video like that.

• Like 2

How would credentials be proven? Telling people, showing people HOW it is done, how to verify it for themselves? That is what the video does. What more can you ask from anything or anyone? What more are you looking for?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghostpally said:

How would credentials be proven? Telling people, showing people HOW it is done, how to verify it for themselves? That is what the video does. What more can you ask from anything or anyone? What more are you looking for?

Do you know that with enough effort and persistent practice you can create a visual hallucination? So the 'light-bodies' are just a cognitive overlay of something that you're expecting to see. It's the same psychology behind flaring a psi-ball. 

• Like 3

You STILL haven't explained what 'thing' you do, op - I presume it has some useful and tangible benefit?  How can it be used to benefit humanity?

If I want to see cool stuff, I can look at my TV, or imagine with my eyes shut tight, or simply go to sleep and dream..

And I'd recommend other readers not go to the OP's video and give him hits until they think about *why* the OP doesn't want to elaborate - he wants those hits, not discussion.  Spam, imo.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Mechanical stimulationEdit

"The most common phosphenes are pressure phosphenes, caused by rubbing the closed eyes. They have been known since antiquity, and described by the Greeks.[6] The pressure mechanically stimulates the cells of the retina. Experiences include a darkening of the visual field that moves against the rubbing, a diffuse colored patch that also moves against the rubbing, a scintillating and ever-changing and deforming light grid with occasional dark spots (like a crumpling fly-spotted flyscreen), and a sparse field of intense blue points of light. Pressure phosphenes can persist briefly after the rubbing stops and the eyes are opened, allowing the phosphenes to be seen on the visual scene. Hermann von Helmholtz and others have published drawings of their pressure phosphenes. One example of a pressure phosphene is demonstrated by gently pressing the side of one's eye and observing a colored ring of light on the opposite side, as detailed by Isaac Newton.[7][8][9]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene

• 1 month later...
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎10 at 7:06 PM, ChrLzs said:

You STILL haven't explained what 'thing' you do, op - I presume it has some useful and tangible benefit?  How can it be used to benefit humanity?

If I want to see cool stuff, I can look at my TV, or imagine with my eyes shut tight, or simply go to sleep and dream..

And I'd recommend other readers not go to the OP's video and give him hits until they think about *why* the OP doesn't want to elaborate - he wants those hits, not discussion.  Spam, imo.

Just repeating myself, as clearly I was right...  Ghostpally, you seem completely disinterested in discussion and only want YouTube hits...

• Like 2

On 12/9/2016 at 0:48 PM, XenoFish said:

Do you know that with enough effort and persistent practice you can create a visual hallucination? So the 'light-bodies' are just a cognitive overlay of something that you're expecting to see. It's the same psychology behind flaring a psi-ball. 

Following ChrLzs lead I'm just repeating myself.

• Like 1

This is what we can visually see.

electromagnetic_radiation_spectrum_en.gi

This is infrared. We can't see the infrared spectrum.

10252131_733315673356904_832892093877851

Edited by XenoFish