Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions

Visionsinmysleep

Hi so today I will talk about my vision. Those weird visions I get only occur when I have fever or I have a headache or I'm weak When I get those visions I play as someone in my dream , there was one time in my dream where in I played in an artist , But whenever I get a vision , I'm not really the person I used to be , my mom told me a couple of years ago that whenever I get a fever , like every year I get a fever , every year i get another vision , mom said that I was running around not being myself and saying weird stuff and I even opened a door and closed it she said that I almost got out of the house because of that but what really freaked me out was that i was saying weird stuff and in my dream it flashed back in forth and again and again all my fears were there and my mom told me I was very scared that night but she thought it was just normal but for me of what I seen I was still frightened like the person I was playing of was a famous person in the past , and mom even told me that I was running around the sofa and doing those gymnast things that I could never do and the thing that freaked me out was that mom said I was acting like I was being hunted by groups of people saying ''There here , There here!! not much time I need to hide'' I know its freaky but I do hope you guys will believe me please I need help and those visions sometimes keep flashing in my mind and reminding me of what I seen , please tell me what I experienced there was this other thing that I was walking downward a deep road and it went circular and in the middle of that road was like a chamber I have never seen before in my life it was filled with vines so in my dream I walked to it and saw that there was an ancient door with ancient symbols I still remember them so please reply PLEASE!!

They are just hallucinations.

I occasionally get a weaker version of them when I get a fairly high fever too.

We cannot medically analyze you because, quite frankly, it is against the rules here however many of us will suggest that you see a physician about these intense hallucinations to see what remedies can be employed to reduce or eliminate them.

Best of luck to you

• Like 1

I remember my little brother trying to fight off an army of monsters during a fever. Jus a fever induced hallucination.

• Like 1

I think I was getting visions to but visually more metaly cause one time I was doing chores and I remember

An old memory of this person just ramdomly, then the next day as I was doing community service as I was putting things in stock, this lady asked me for a price check and I was shocked to see it was the person I was thinking of the day before.

I said hello and asked her if she was a substitute teacher from a middle school from 8 years ago and she said yes.

I assumed I was getting visions cause I would ramdomly think of stuff for not reason to even think about it, then hours later this random thought became reality.

Everytime I get really sick with high fever I get the same dream/hallucination..
Im in my room I had when I was a kid. I am lying in my bed which is in the corner of the room.
Me and the bed have shrunken to the size of a matchbox.

The room is spinning real fast so I feel dizzy and giant balls 100 times the size of me are bouncing around.
And I am lying there in the corner terrified and hoping not to be crushed by one of the balls.

Im 38 now and still have that dream when I get very high fever..

We discussed this on my job, me and 5 co-workers.
3 of them had simillar dreams when they had high fever, that they were feeling small and everything spinning.

But it was only me that were chased by giant balls :D

Maybe reverting to child hood memories is the brains way of comforting the consciousness, but it gets a bit screwed up.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 9 I had a terribly high fever. It was so bad I lost my vision temporarily but heard what sounded like a marching band playing every instrument, as loud and out of tune as they could, in my room. I covered my ears and prayed for it to stop.

I eventually fell asleep and had a very strange dream. I dreamt I was in my bed but my wall to my left was bleeding and forming strange writing in blood. To my right there were 3 witches over a big pot, they turned to me and smiled wickedly. 

When I awoke the next morning the fever broke but I had blood on my pillow, it was from my nose and ears. Ever since then I've had visions of my own future. I'm now 32 and still have visions. 

My most profound vision was walking through a home and I remembered specifics about the house (layout, windows, hallway and a very purple room) I made a guess that the room belonged to an older woman. Judging by the little purple flowers on the bedspread and wall to carpets were purple.

I was about 10 when I saw it and it always stuck with me because I knew I would eventually see it. It came true when I was 17 . I went to my boyfriends house to meet his mom. His mom's room was the purple room. I married him and we're still married. 

I believe everytime I see a vision come true, means I'm on the right path. Past few years have been rough and I turned to alcohol. I was drinking heavily for a few years and my visions stopped. Now I've sobered up and the visions are coming back more often than ever before.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Angel525 said:

I believe everytime I see a vision come true, means I'm on the right path.

Past few years have been rough and I turned to alcohol. I was drinking heavily for a few years and my visions stopped. Now I've sobered up and the visions are coming back more often than ever before.

Happy New Year, Angel525 et al.