Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projecting sounds captured on tape

stevemagegod

Now I have been recording my sleep for months now and have captured hundreds of EVPs in my House. However this is the 1st time where I believe I have captured the famous "Astral Projecting" sounds before your project. Most people are usually in a Dream state or just about ready to fall a sleep stage when they report hearing these sounds like a internal buzzing sound, or like a jet engine in some cases. I believe I have captured the sounds on tape. Along with 3 very distinct knocks in a rhythm type of pattern. Almost like morse code to me. It actually hurt my ears the 1st i listened to it on Headphones. Thats how loud it was.  And I can tell its not me because its on my wall next to my bed where its coming from. You will hear me moving around in the full clip. This was captured at 3_18_25am in the morning when I was fast a sleep. And i dont believe this was any Emergency Service Sirens either because I slowed down the audio on wavepad and didn't recognize the source. 

Full Clip

Isolated Sound:

Edited by stevemagegod

• The title was changed to Astral projecting sounds captured on tape

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days