Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump chooses ‘the puppet of polluters’

Unusual Tournament

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

But Skeletor lost like every episode didn't he?   If it's villains it has to be by villains that are winners.  Hillary Clinton's Sacred Feminine campaign was brought to us by She-Ra, Kim Possible, and the Powerpuff Girls.  And she still didn't have enough nasty women to march their nasty feet to the nasty ballot to cast their nasty vote. Maybe we misunderestimated American women's true love, the wealth and status of the alpha male.

Sometimes the villain wins, usually in the series ending cliffhanger, which does not bode will for America.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Sometimes the villain wins, usually in the series ending cliffhanger, which does not bode will for America.

lol okay I never watched that one but it sounds like I underestimated Skeletor then and America is in trouble.   My favorite cartoon growing up was old reruns from Japan called "Starblazers" over here.   The first and second seasons started out like that where the odds seemed so overwhelmingly bad.   It was so serious a cartoon compared to anything domestic.  Had love stories, tragedy and death in it.   So the US did what was best for the US, and it got an edited version from the original Japanese to keep it safe 'n legal for the American kids.  More people died in the Japanese version, or they died more horribly or graphically.   So that's some dark stuff from Japan for the Japanese kids back in the day.    Way more serious for a 5th grader than this election was to me for sure.  :P

• Like 2

'Polluting the minds' works both ways and more ... that much we know for sure ....

~

8 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Agreed, except this time, the greater villain was defeated (Shrillary--no absolutely honest way to deny that).....and the rest of the cliffhanger will be determined next year.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Agreed, except this time, the greater villain was defeated (Shrillary--no absolutely honest way to deny that).....and the rest of the cliffhanger will be determined next year.

That was the best episode I've ever seen. I so enjoyed the premature celebration part with bill jumping up and down like a school girl. Brought tears to my eyes knowing the souls were crushed later that evening. 

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1479328823

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

So basically, a bigger bad cane up, the usual villains teamed up with the heroes and won - then surprise of surprises, the usual villains betrayed the heroes. 

4 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

So basically, a bigger bad cane up, the usual villains teamed up with the heroes and won - then surprise of surprises, the usual villains betrayed the heroes. 

Not yet.  Be patient.  Trump's done nothing wrong yet except p*** off a bunch of liberals.  That's not actually a bad thing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Not yet.  Be patient.  Trump's done nothing wrong yet except p*** off a bunch of liberals.  That's not actually a bad thing.

Other than appointing someone SUING the EPA to lead the EPA, someone who wants to dismantle government run education is now in charge of education, he's also appointed someone who thinks the world is 6000 years old....

suffice it to say not having done anything damaging is like saying "well, Godzilla just paddling off the coast, nothing to worry about".

• Like 4

Elon Musk and the chief executive of Uber are now advising Donald Trump,

Travis Kalanick, the chief executive of Uber, and Elon Musk, the chief executive of Tesla, will “meet with the president frequently” and offer their expertise to Trump as part of his Strategic and Policy Forum, Trump officials said.

The announcement came hours ahead of a major meetingbetween Trump and tech executives Wednesday. Musk is expected to attend, along with top execs from Apple, Facebook, Google and a handful of other companies. Wednesday's meeting marks the first time Trump will have met with senior leaders of an entire industry. Kalanick was invited but reportedly will not be attending, because of travel.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/12/14/elon-musk-and-the-ceo-of-uber-are-now-advising-donald-trump/?utm_term=.67805c7425bd

Of course he does. Is anyone surprised at this point?

On 12/8/2016 at 11:45 PM, Captain Risky said:

Environmental organisation the Sierra Club said it was like “putting an arsonist in charge of fighting fires.”

I think someone might need to tell Trump to pull his head back in and show some respect and sincerity to a large portion of America and the world for that matter that have concerns about where our planet is going.   

Ha! You realize that will just never happen, right? 

9 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Ha uber? Lol

Burger King, Jim Beam Brands Co. and RealDoll Abyss Creations LLC to join the hydra of competence by the end of 2016.

On 12/10/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lord Fedorable said:

Other than appointing someone SUING the EPA to lead the EPA, someone who wants to dismantle government run education is now in charge of education, he's also appointed someone who thinks the world is 6000 years old....

Again, if it's upsetting the liberals, some part of it is the right thing to do.

As for the rest of it...../facepalm

On 12/10/2016 at 11:00 PM, Lord Fedorable said:

suffice it to say not having done anything damaging is like saying "well, Godzilla just paddling off the coast, nothing to worry about".

OH?  And what is Godzilla actually doing that's wrong if he's just swimming around in the ocean?  You're condemning a man (and kaiju) for not doing anything wrong.  And that's okay with you?  Seriously?

16 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Ha! You realize that will just never happen, right? 

I realise that. Just venting.