Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pet dog avoids attack by wild stallion

Still Waters

Maggie the English Setter is one lucky pooch after she narrowly avoided death after being attacked by a wild stallion.

Heart-stopping images show the dog literally running for its life, just inches away from being bitten or trampled by the spooked stallion in Wyoming’s Red Desert , in the U.S.

Astonishingly two-year-old Maggie was able to run away from the horse despite the close shave.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/run-for-your-life-pet-dog-narrowly-escapes-death-after-being-attacked-by-a-wild-stallion-100113326.html

• Like 5

Wow great pictures! 

• Like 4

I'm not saying in this particular case, but I'm finding it increasingly disturbing that a person's first instinct seems to be to film a situation rather than properly observe it and involve themselves(if appropriate) ..... to really be here ..... now ! People are becoming more and more detached from reality it would seem. 

• Like 3

To be fair, there is very little anyone could've done in this situation ... I think its also one that is highly unexpected ... not normally what one usually expects to see, especially the pooch ... must've been some mares that's about to have babies that made the stallion on edge ~

• Like 2

Those are some amazing pictures. I didn't know a horse would attack biting like that on the run. The picture of the horse almost biting the dogs tail, you can see the fear of God in the dogs eyes. Incredible pics.