Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams coming true

Brandon_16

Should you keep it to yourself when you have a future dream? I have been having more dreams than ever before now and 2-3 years ago I dreamed my oldest Parrot would fly away and she did this year Halloween somehow got out of the cage and the fireworks scared her and I recently had a dream that she was dead and I saw her outside as a ghost and nobody else could see her and I also had a dream that I had cancer and was in hospital and another dream that was very confusing there was a kidnapping and my little sister appeared to me as a ghost so she must have been killed in the dream.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Depends on the dream.  Look what happened to the Rev Dr Martin Luther King.

lol you evil genius

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you really feel that your dreams come true. Then write them down. Keep a record of there success and failure ratio.

I do and none of them fail though the one where my oldest parrot flew away I had that dream years ago and it only happened this year.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, XenoFish said:

Do you know what self fulfilling prophecy is? If not look into it.

I have heard of those!

On 12/9/2016 at 1:48 PM, Brandon_16 said:

I do and none of them fail though the one where my oldest parrot flew away I had that dream years ago and it only happened this year.

Remember in these scenarios to be as objective as possible. Also, in these times you could be subconsciously willing the dreams to come true like the self-fulfilling prophecy stated above. Once you can state that your dreams come true without any subjective thought or self-fulfilling prophecies, then we can move onto further investigation.