Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New member here!

peanutdj

Hello fellow members Im a new member. I've been reading the site for a few years now and decided to finally sign up. Im interested in mostly ufo sightings, aliens, ancient astronauts, illuminati, new world order, and conspiracies. 

My interest in conspiracies and the unknown started when I was a 14 years old. I was outside the house while my dad was cleaning and I was just staring up in the sky and suddenly saw a silver rod fly upwards for 1 second. The object was about 50,000 feet not typically what an airliner would fly.

Edited by peanutdj
Adding story
  • Like 4

Well you should like it here so pull up a chair and make yourself at home. 

• Like 2

Hey Peanutdj, welcome to the forums.

Just keep in mind that UM is not a mutual admiration club. People ask questions, and people will provide possible answers to any query that fits their mindset.

Don't get immediately offended if someone counters what you may have to say.

• Like 2

welcome peanutdj ... what's Ben doing behind a face scarf ? Should have been better as a hood ... anybody would recognise that bald patch anywhere ...

• Like 1

Hi peanutdj, welcome to UM :st

Welcome peanutdj, thats what I like to hear = men doing the cleaning.

We are a friendly bunch in here - but not during the lunch hour, then its a free for all for the cookies and ( because its christmas) brussel sprouts.

On 10/12/2016 at 0:51 AM, peanutdj said:

Hello fellow members Im a new member. I've been reading the site for a few years now and decided to finally sign up.

Hi peanutdj, glad you decided to join us. Welcome to the forums, enjoy! :)