Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Im back (again)

Ufo_Guy

Hello all, this is Anxiety_Potato, previously known as ufo_guy. I've decided to come back to UM. I have always loved this community, mainly because as a kid i was on here, about 14 till around 17, and the community here is nothing but stellar. As a kid my ideas.... well let's just say they were pretty out there, yet I fit right in and was never treated badly. In fact, my most pleasant memories growing up was on this forum. I am very excited to be back and I hope to get to know all of you all over again.

peace,

Anxiety_Potato

• Like 7

Welcome back.

How do you go from UFO guy to an Anxiety potato? and what is an Anxiety potato?  

sounds really cool = if you are not a potato. I may change my name to = Stressed out carrot.......hmmmm.

• Like 1

ufo guy was who i was back in the day in my, omg aliens rofl, stage. It's been years since that time (looking at my old posts i just facepalm myself haha.) Today I'm an anxious, about as good looking as a potato, stage, hence the name anxious potato

• Like 1

Hi Anxiety_Potato, welcome back :)