Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The World's Biggest Secret

OntarioSquatch

Given the upcoming disclosure on the alien phenomenon, I thought I'd post some of the best information I've gathered from credible contactees, intentional government leaks, government whistleblowers, and talented remote viewers. The information gathered from these sources all support each other to the point where my confidence in it is very high. It may sound somewhat fictional, but it'll all be confirmed in the near future.

As years go by, there are more and more scientific theories supporting the idea that we exist in a multiverse with many different realities all connected at a quantum level. It turns out there's actually a great deal of truth to it. These different realities began forming from the time the big bang occurred. Some these universes are more alike than others with many versions of planet Earth currently in existence. The vast majority of them don't have any biological life. On a few them, life did develop, with the beings that people call the "greys" originating on one of them. It took this species a long time to learn the sciences, but they continually did and at some point they learned how to "tune" into these different realities. On one version of this planet they found a species that showed some promising intelligence. Through genetic engineering and education, they managed to develop this species to the point where they almost became equal to themselves in terms of knowledge and technology.  

At some point, the newly developed species found our version of the planet and they started doing to Homo sapiens what the greys did to them. They saw subjugation of humanity as adequate repayment for the sciences they taught us, but it wasn't long before the greys got here and they didn't like what they saw. At that point, the two civilizations had vastly different ideas on how life in the multiverse should be treated and the first of many wars between the two civilizations began with the greys eventually winning. They removed all of the knowledge and technology that was given to humans and decided to allow us to develop on our own while they carefully study. To this day, there's still an ongoing war between these two civilizations and the effects of some of the high energy weaponry can be heard and felt across different realities in the form of loud booms. The civilization that is currently overseeing humanity has a significant advantage in terms of military advancement and they've actually been protecting us from the time they first arrived here. 

In the 1940's there was a crash of one of their craft in Roswell New Mexico. The US government collected the evidence and came up with the story that it was just a weather balloon. The remains were taken to the Wright-Patterson air force base in Ohio where they started a multi-billion dollar science program that involved the study and reverse engineering of the recovered technology. This program was overseen by Major General William McCasland up until a few years ago. From the time the phenomenon was first discovered, it very soon became a secret within the US government and it has been held at the highest levels of classification. Over the years. they've been gradually leaking information to get people used to the subject and now it looks like they're interesting in getting some sort of official disclosure done on the phenomenon. There may be some sort of partial official disclosure at some point this coming January. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

1 hour ago, OntarioSquatch said:

, with the beings that people call the "greys" originating on one of them.

Actually...what a lot of newbie alien enthusiasts DONT know..is that when someone asked "what might future humans look like with continued evolution"..well....those who could draw came up with humans with bigger heads and eyes and smaller features

Earths artists started drawing stuff like this....and then somehow, this image and ones like it....get magically transformed by those who dont know the origins of the images...into being what aliens actually  look like....usually in a grey color too. Its laughable really

what_will_human_s_look_like_in_a_far_awa

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

If you've actually read about the concept, you'd know that it originates from different sources throughout history. Modern day drawings aren't really one of them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

If youre going to use wiki... then read these bits at the top of any article or in any other part of the article....

Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding inline citations.

See? Wiki is asking for verification. Anyone can make a page on wiki...and when you see such warning signs on wiki....you know the info cannot be classed as a fact till someone supply the proof...or citation as they call it. Another from your link

This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

Then by reading the whole article, we find this

Evolutionary feasibility debate

According to English reproductive biologist Jack Cohen, the typical image of a Grey, given that it would have evolved from a world with different environmental and ecological conditions from Earth, is too physiologically similar to a human to be credible as a representation of an alien

Yes it is similar to a human, because humans came up with that idea to start with, as said in my other post

• Like 8

Ah, well , only  have to wait a month to find out that the grey aliens are real. I'll send Ontario Squatch a spotter's fee if it happens.

3 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

Given the upcoming disclosure on the alien phenomenon, I thought I'd post some of the best information I've gathered from credible contactees, intentional government leaks, government whistleblowers, and talented remote viewers. The information gathered from these sources all support each other to the point where my confidence in it is very high. It may sound somewhat fictional, but it'll all be confirmed in the near future.

Because it is fiction just like your other topic. You know there is a writer's section, perhaps your science-fiction belongs there?

• Like 1

last post here...HUMANS....FIRST used the concepts of greys in movies and TV

Outer limits aliens, 1964.. The Bellero Shield

ol_shield1.jpg

Again, early Outer Limits alien

outerlimits_os_05.jpg

281cf22f6408ca0b97e1b32e14fbc189.gif

what a coincidence!  Man invented the big headed alien..... then people started seeing them!!  On TV....in their dreams... ONLY!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

1950's comic creation, The Mekon...oh boy...big head....little body...and green in those days

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mekon

Mekon_Big.jpg

Star Trek aliens

trekcage3.jpg

47939e549f1789f00f856acca9adbca9.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

As years go by, there are more and more scientific theories supporting the idea that we exist in a multiverse with many different realities all connected at a quantum level. It turns out there's actually a great deal of truth to it. These different realities began forming from the time the big bang occurred. Some these universes are more alike than others with many versions of planet Earth currently in existence. The vast majority of them don't have any biological life. On a few them, life did develop, with the beings that people call the "greys" originating on one of them. It took this species a long time to learn the sciences, but they continually did and at some point they learned how to "tune" into these different realities. On one version of this planet they found a species that showed some promising intelligence. Through genetic engineering and education, they managed to develop this species to the point where they almost became equal to themselves in terms of knowledge and technology.  

At some point, the newly developed species found our version of the planet and they started doing to Homo sapiens what the greys did to them. They saw subjugation of humanity as adequate repayment for the sciences they taught us, but it wasn't long before the greys got here and they didn't like what they saw. At that point, the two civilizations had vastly different ideas on how life in the multiverse should be treated and the first of many wars between the two civilizations began with the greys eventually winning. They removed all of the knowledge and technology that was given to humans and decided to allow us to develop on our own while they carefully study. To this day, there's still an ongoing war between these two civilizations and the effects of some of the high energy weaponry can be heard and felt across different realities in the form of loud booms. The civilization that is currently overseeing humanity has a significant advantage in terms of military advancement and they've actually been protecting us from the time they first arrived here. 

In the 1940's there was a crash of one of their craft in Roswell New Mexico. The US government collected the evidence and came up with the story that it was just a weather balloon. The remains were taken to the Wright-Patterson air force base in Ohio where they started a multi-billion dollar science program that involved the study and reverse engineering of the recovered technology. This program was overseen by Major General William McCasland up until a few years ago. From the time the phenomenon was first discovered, it very soon became a secret within the US government and it has been held at the highest levels of classification. Over the years. they've been gradually leaking information to get people used to the subject and now it looks like they're interesting in getting some sort of official disclosure done on the phenomenon. There may be some sort of partial official disclosure at some point this coming January. 

And the evidence for any of this is?

• Like 2

I totally believe in your disclosure as it seems quite possible, tell me how can I use this information to make my life better. 

I recall a chap who claimed to witness the high speed gyrations of a UFO, which involved seemingly impossible accelerations/decelerations and direction changes saying he had no idea what was inside the thing, but he was certain it was not protoplasm. Hard to disagree with that, the poor old grey aliens would have been reduced to pulp. maybe ET is like a blob of jello !

BTW... and this may appear to be completely offtopic, but is more of an in-joke...  Does anyone here like Blink 182?

I think one of the members has a book coming out soon, maybe January......

:D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

If you've actually read about the concept, you'd know that it originates from different sources throughout history. Modern day drawings aren't really one of them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

No it doesn't.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

... credible contactees ...

Inadmissible combination of words.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

In the 1940's there was a crash of one of their craft in Roswell New Mexico. The US government collected the evidence and came up with the story that it was just a weather balloon.

I'm not familiar with this. Please elaborate.

• Like 5

I find this an interesting subject, as I lean towards believing in ET's existence.

I totally believe in string theory and the multiverse, and I think the idea that we are alone out here is laughable.

I'm not convinced by the 'war' thing though. I don't know where that has come from.

• Like 2

On 15/12/2016 at 3:37 AM, Rofflaren said:

How do you know all this?

That is indeed a very good question. One that I have asked people like him on many occasions.

They never seem to get the inherent contradiction in claiming that there is a super secret conspiracy and then claiming that they know all about it.

• Like 3