Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The World's Biggest Secret

OntarioSquatch

18 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Dulce is very weird. Lots of heavy equipment, semi-trucks and activity in and around such a small town.

Exactly....something sinister going on there I think.  Whilst there is secrecy it pays to be open to possibilities!

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, OntarioSquatch said:

Given the upcoming disclosure on the alien phenomenon, I thought I'd post some of the best information I've gathered from credible contactees, intentional government leaks, government whistleblowers, and talented remote viewers. The information gathered from these sources all support each other to the point where my confidence in it is very high. It may sound somewhat fictional, but it'll all be confirmed in the near future.

As years go by, there are more and more scientific theories supporting the idea that we exist in a multiverse with many different realities all connected at a quantum level. It turns out there's actually a great deal of truth to it. These different realities began forming from the time the big bang occurred. Some these universes are more alike than others with many versions of planet Earth currently in existence. The vast majority of them don't have any biological life. On a few them, life did develop, with the beings that people call the "greys" originating on one of them. It took this species a long time to learn the sciences, but they continually did and at some point they learned how to "tune" into these different realities. On one version of this planet they found a species that showed some promising intelligence. Through genetic engineering and education, they managed to develop this species to the point where they almost became equal to themselves in terms of knowledge and technology.  

At some point, the newly developed species found our version of the planet and they started doing to Homo sapiens what the greys did to them. They saw subjugation of humanity as adequate repayment for the sciences they taught us, but it wasn't long before the greys got here and they didn't like what they saw. At that point, the two civilizations had vastly different ideas on how life in the multiverse should be treated and the first of many wars between the two civilizations began with the greys eventually winning. They removed all of the knowledge and technology that was given to humans and decided to allow us to develop on our own while they carefully study. To this day, there's still an ongoing war between these two civilizations and the effects of some of the high energy weaponry can be heard and felt across different realities in the form of loud booms. The civilization that is currently overseeing humanity has a significant advantage in terms of military advancement and they've actually been protecting us from the time they first arrived here. 

In the 1940's there was a crash of one of their craft in Roswell New Mexico. The US government collected the evidence and came up with the story that it was just a weather balloon. The remains were taken to the Wright-Patterson air force base in Ohio where they started a multi-billion dollar science program that involved the study and reverse engineering of the recovered technology. This program was overseen by Major General William McCasland up until a few years ago. From the time the phenomenon was first discovered, it very soon became a secret within the US government and it has been held at the highest levels of classification. Over the years. they've been gradually leaking information to get people used to the subject and now it looks like they're interesting in getting some sort of official disclosure done on the phenomenon. There may be some sort of partial official disclosure at some point this coming January. 

You forgot to work Bigfoot into your story!   Since you mentioned multiverses you can make him the trans-dimensional type rather than the great hide-and-seek type.   The drops his pellets, pee and corpses in the universe next door guy.   :tu:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sees said:

Exactly....something sinister going on there I think.  Whilst there is secrecy it pays to be open to possibilities!

Why does it have to be something sinister?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

I know!  And if it is military why is that sinister?   There is a lot of military ops out there in the wilderness of the western deserts, massive training ranges so big you can go supersonic on the deck.  What a blast to play out there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Er....because it is secretive!

5 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I know!  And if it is military why is that sinister?   There is a lot of military ops out there in the wilderness of the western deserts, massive training ranges so big you can go supersonic on the deck.  What a blast to play out there.

Wow....what a blast to play out there?  Yeah...a real blast to play at machines that are designed to kill!

It's not a video game!

Edited by sees

55 minutes ago, sees said:

Wow....what a blast to play out there?  Yeah...a real blast to play at machines that are designed to kill!

It's not a video game!

Don't lecture me, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Don't lecture me, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. 

A comment is far from being a lecture.  So the military are not involved in killing then?  Do please enlighten me.

• Like 1

Just now, sees said:

A comment is far from being a lecture.  So the military are not involved in killing then?  Do please enlighten me.

Enlighten you on what, the function of a military?  Do you really not know what a military is for?  Are you suggesting that flying a jet aircraft at low levels can't be fun?   Does your Mom know you are on her computer talking to grown ups?    :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Enlighten you on what, the function of a military?  Do you really not know what a military is for?  Are you suggesting that flying a jet aircraft at low levels can't be fun?   Does your Mom know you are on her computer talking to grown ups?    :rolleyes:

Ha!  That's really funny if you knew my age.  Why be so vulgar and patronising?  Says a lot about you!  agree.gif?v=2

So...you are pro the military then?  Got it! wink.gif

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sees said:

Ha!  That's really funny if you knew my age.  Why be so vulgar and patronising?  Says a lot about you!  agree.gif?v=2

So...you are pro the military then?  Got it! wink.gif

So you are against the military.  Got it.  It's nice to live in a dream world where the military isn't needed and writing in purple is so special spiritually that you won't discuss it with the plebeian morons here.    BTW, in what away have I been vulgar snowflake?  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

So you are against the military.  Got it.  It's nice to live in a dream world where the military isn't needed and writing in purple is so special spiritually that you won't discuss it with the plebeian morons here.    BTW, in what away have I been vulgar snowflake?  

I am against legalised murder which is what war is.  Got a problem with that?  Ha!

I have taken a lot of flak for just being spiritual on this forum, so pardon me if I do not want to share the more intimate details of why I like purple font.  Trust that is OK with you snowstorm?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sees said:

I am against legalised murder which is what war is.  Got a problem with that?  Ha!

I have taken a lot of flak for just being spiritual on this forum, so pardon me if I do not want to share the more intimate details of why I like purple font.  Trust that is OK with you snowstorm?

Well, without "legalised murder" you'd be speaking German. Or off "in the showers". Terrible thing, legalised murder. More terrible though, arevthe consequences of its absence.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Well, without "legalised murder" you'd be speaking German. Or off "in the showers". Terrible thing, legalised murder. More terrible though, arevthe consequences of its absence.

I know how the debate goes for advocating war. 

I have a solution.  Instead of having armies, why not get the leaders to slug it out?  That would never do would it!?  Tucked away so cosy, cocooned from any real danger, hands never blood stained.  Ha!

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sees said:

I know how the debate goes for advocating war. 

I have a solution.  Instead of having armies, why not get the leaders to slug it out?  That would never do would it!?  Tucked away so cosy, cocooned from any real danger, hands never blood stained.  Ha!

Brilliant idea. 

Nice dodge of what I said, but it is a brilliant idea. I remember reading a book which had that as it's central premise. The villain cheated and unleashed an army on the people without one. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Brilliant idea. 

Nice dodge of what I said, but it is a brilliant idea. I remember reading a book which had that as it's central premise. The villain cheated and unleashed an army on the people without one. 

Well my proposition would first be to dissolve the existence of armies!  That would be a priority!  Free the innocent and make those that want a war do the fighting!

Edited by sees

Just now, sees said:

Well my proposition would first be to dissolve the existence of armies!

Do you k ow what stops an evil person?

a good person.

do you know what stops an evil person with an army?

a good person with an army. 

Do you you know what stops good people from having armies?

people who have the highest of ideals, ideals so high that reality is far off in the distance. 

Do you know what stops evil people from having armies?

nothing.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Do you k ow what stops an evil person?

a good person.

do you know what stops an evil person with an army?

a good person with an army. 

Do you you know what stops good people from having armies?

people who have the highest of ideals, ideals so high that reality is far off in the distance. 

Do you know what stops evil people from having armies?

nothing.

No one is all evil....black and white thinking = conflict/wars

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sees said:

No one is all evil....black and white thinking = conflict/wars

Plan for the worst, hope for the best = have an army, but one that spends all its time building houses and rescuing people during disasters.

you know, like the New Zealand Army.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sees said:

I am against legalised murder which is what war is.

"There is only one horror greater than fighting a war, and that is the horror of not fighting and seeing your children killed." The words of Ernest Hemingway, who volunteered to fight in World War One and was seriously wounded.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, sees said:

I have asked you several questions and you don't answer them, why?  I asked what I said that was vulgar and you have nothing to say.  You know what I think is vulgar?  I think it is vulgar to jump into a conversation I was having with Thorvir so you can denounce the military and then you get upset when you get some heat back.   You don't like being questioned or challenged as evidenced by your incessant whining regarding this forum and spiritualism.   If you don't want a debate then don't drop into other's conversations so as to pontificate about your superior spiritualism.

BTW, just  what in the hell does Dulce Base have to do with spiritualism?   :huh:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, sees said:

I am against legalised murder which is what war is. 

So the war against the IS is an action of legalised murder in your opinion?

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Derek Willis said:

"There is only one horror greater than fighting a war, and that is the horror of not fighting and seeing your children killed." The words of Ernest Hemingway, who volunteered to fight in World War One and was seriously wounded.

You missed my solution # 64 above

4 minutes ago, toast said:

So the war against the IS is an action of legalised murder in your opinion?

We didn't have ISIS did we before someone stirred up the hornet's nest?   Provocation!

To understand the existing picture you need to look at what preceded it, i.e. the cause.

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sees said:

You missed my solution # 64 above

I didn't miss your "solution": I simply didn't want make a joke about your naivety when a serious subject is being discussed.  

Edited by Derek Willis
  • Like 2