Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] How do you edit the signature?

Space Commander Travis

Ah I see, it's under there is it. Ok.

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin

Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the UM page. On the drop down menu click on 'Account settings'. On the page that takes you to, it's on the left hand side under 'Overview'.

Thanks, weej.  Grand Toff Markin [sic] obviously isn't speaking to me! ;)

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the UM page. On the drop down menu click on 'Account settings'. On the page that takes you to, it's on the left hand side under 'Overview'.

Yes, I only found that out by clicking on just about everything I could see. It's not really very obvious is it. Why not just have a box marked "Edit Signature" in the settings bit where you can change everything else in your profile thing?

9 hours ago, acute said:

Thanks, weej.  Grand Toff Markin [sic] obviously isn't speaking to me! ;)

Sorry, I had my extrasensory perception turned off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Yes, I only found that out by clicking on just about everything I could see. It's not really very obvious is it. Why not just have a box marked "Edit Signature" in the settings bit where you can change everything else in your profile thing?

I know! I too clicked on 'everything I could see' before spotting it. V. annoying .... GRR!

• The title was changed to [Solved] How do you edit the signature?
  • The topic was locked