Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A 15yo girl predicted my future.

ac.mcl

I had moved out of state from my hometown, Newcastle, NSW because my mother & step father at the time had been given a job opportunity in a small town in the Northern Territory called Katherine.  It was very different from what I was used to, Newcastle is quite city like, fast paced, right on the beach with a population of 434,454. Katherine being a small town was located 4 hours south of Darwin, red dirt, rivers, crocodiles, with a small population of 6,094. It was a crazy adjustment but one I soon grew to admire.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111772/a-15-year-old-predicted-my-future

Edited by Saru
Added link
  • Like 3

I just want to say a baby at 15 is hard, but not the end of the world. I'm glad you made the voices that you did.

And secondly, you have some beautiful memories of your little Bailey while he was living. You sound very proud and in love. You must have been his world too.

Thank you for sharing 

So sorry for your loss.  He would have turned out fine.  My mother was 16 when I was born and I haven't murdered anyone yet.  As far as the girl goes I believe that some people have such gifts very rarely and if you think she was one of them that should be good enough for you.  I had a similar experience where someone told me I would die the day before my 80th birthday with a TV control in my hand.  The way technology is progressing I doubt there will be TV controls by that time so I'm discounting the entire prediction.

• Like 3

Hi Ac.mci, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Oh, what a story?, first condolences to you, your mother, you're a strong person.  Writing your story is debreifing, you have started a process where, you will take back some of what you have lost.  May the best be with you.

• Like 3

I am so sorry for your loss. I do believe some people are more in tune to the supernatural, including having some psychic abilities. I am happy that you have been able to move forward from your grief. {hugs}

Is your mother still living with the man that assaulted you ? How many times did he assault you ? That is the most disconcerting thing, apart from the obvious, the loss of the baby. As for the prediction, she did not specify who, or when, before the event, so it was not that unlikely someone near to you would die at some stage.

Edited by Habitat
  • Like 1

I'm very sorry for your pain and loss.  

The girl didn't predict anything at all. She gave a very general overview of a very common series of events.  Simple statistics show she has a good chance of being right if the predictions are vague enough.  

• Like 1

if that little piece of....  had told you that it would be your son, you could have taken better care of him, more the reason to not let anyone read your palm if they approach you. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm 50 and though my mother 18 when she had me it was hard on her as well for her time. This story had me almost in tears. I was a single father for a short while. Her mom and me had split up for 3 years I took her with me then and she (my daughter ) was and still is my life and I wouldn't know what to do if anything ever happened to her. She is 20 now and I still feel the same way as I did being Mr Mom her whole life. I have a messed up back and not able to work So I was Mr. Mom her whole life and I guess because of that I kinda feel like a mom would. Me and my wife besides the 3 years have been together and married for 27 years now and I hope one day you can say the same with your marriage!

Edited by oneshot_me