Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump must overcompensate

Raptor Witness

13 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Not sure what you are watching as I got the exact opposite from that.  In fact, all indications are Trump is trying to be more friendly with Russia which has the democrats in an uproar.  

You don't "get it," because you've been lied to, and poorly I might add.

20 hours ago, bee said:

it looks to me like it's all those who are trying to bring down the democratically elected president
are the ones putting the US in peril - 

Trump is not being given a chance - but I think that this 'not giving him a chance' is part of the plan -
the plan must be to never say anything positive about him no matter what he says or does -
and don't give him the chance to prove himself worthy - and if he does anything popular twist it to high heaven -
just call him names and trash him at every opportunity - 

that memo or something along those lines must have gone out to all the editors of Media outlets - from the owners -
then there is the treacherous behaviour of the intelligence agencies and politicians in cahoots with the Globalists - 

it's obvious that there's a huge conspiracy against President Trump and total disrespect for the Democratic process
and all the Americans who voted for him -

so yeah unless the enemies of democracy don't stop their destructive behaviour - 'you' are in peril -

it's in the balance

Very well said and I hope you keep posting this reasonable argument.

I don't have a problem giving anyone a chance to be President, even someone I disagree with, don't like, and think may not represent my viewpoint.

What I cannot tolerate is a clown.

He's not Andrew Jackson, not by a long shot. Andrew Jackson was a war hero, proven in battle. Trump is a chump, who will ruin what little respect we have left, overseas, and put U.S. in great jeopardy. He's viewed as a clown, and if you think he won't try to become like Andrew Jackson, WATCH him.