Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump must overcompensate

Raptor Witness

The election of Donald Trump is turning into a nightmare for the U.S. Intelligence community. A nightmare that they won't be able to awaken from, anytime soon.

By telling everyone that the recent election was compromised by the Russians, the intelligence community sows the seeds of doubt into the minds of every American who voted, effectively making the Russians look like the winners, and U.S. the losers. For the sake of everyone who believes that their vote counted, why help the Russians succeed? 

My guess is, the end to this nightmare won't begin in Kansas, with Toto happily in hand. It will end with the need for Donald Trump to overcompensate, and prove, beyond any doubt that he really despises Russia. This will likely lead to an escalation of hostility between Russia and the United States.

Donald Trump has no choice in this, if he has any hope of succeeding as President. He can't ever be perceived as being cozy with the Russians. They must become his worst enemy, if he is to legitimize his Presidency, in the eyes of the American people.

My guess is, also, that the Russians would perceive this ahead of time, which means they must want a military conflict with U.S. They are in fact, begging for it.

So why would they want that?  Putin said it himself, they won't live on berries forever. They want some meat to eat, and our fracking technology means that their oil revenue is permanently and severely diminished.

As bad as it is, letting the Russian bear starve is not very smart at this juncture of history. I advise giving them some meat to eat, in the form of Donald Trump. Just take him over there and drop him off.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

My guess is, the end to this nightmare won't begin in Kansas, with Toto happily in hand. It will end with the need for Donald Trump to overcompensate, and prove, beyond any doubt that he really despises Russia. This will likely lead to an escalation of hostility between Russia and the United States.

Donald Trump has no choice in this, if he has any hope of succeeding as President. He can't ever be perceived as being cozy with the Russians. They must become his worst enemy, if he is to legitimize his Presidency, in the eyes of the American people.

It sounds like you haven't been paying attention to what's going on.  

Trump's oil-CEO choice for Secretary of State won Russia's Order of Friendship.

200px-Frienship_order_rf.jpg

Meanwhile, the CIA is reporting Russian interference in the election, with Donald Trump publicly asking for Russia's assistance during his campaign.  Trump and Putin having nothing but positive things to say about one another publicly.  All signs point to a new relationship with Russia.   Putin has proven he's willing to use Russia's military on his own borders, and past the oil pipelines on into Syria.   He checkmated US foreign policy in one grand move.  I'm sure that playing our chicken hawks like a violin is something that a powerful figure like Trump can appreciate.    He understands power, and is willing to both use it and work with it where applicable.

You've got Trump dead wrong.   Trump doesn't listen to other people tell him what to do.   Trump tells them what to do.   The people wanted a strongman for President and they got one. 

• Like 3

Still no proof it was the russians

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

There's no proof for most of the intel we get.  They just tell us and we believe it.  

But no longer!   Onwards and upwards, comrades!  

Nostrovia!

All this and more, in just 3 easy GOP steps!

1. b**** about the left for eight years. 

2. Take power and make fast friends with left wing extremists.

3. Brilliant!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yamato said:

There's no proof for most of the intel we get.  They just tell us and we believe it.  

But no longer!   Onwards and upwards, comrades!  

Nostrovia!

All this and more, in just 3 easy GOP steps!

1. b**** about the left for eight years. 

2. Take power and make fast friends with left wing extremists.

3. Brilliant!

So do you believe it?

That it was Russia 

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

So do you believe it?

That it was Russia 

I don't know. 

I do know that controlling the information makes controlling us possible.  We're controlled with what the establishment wants us to know every day.  Why would I single out Vladimir Putin from selectively releasing information?  

At least I have a bit more confidence that some states had accurate elections now that we at least have Wisconsin, which did a decent job.

If something Putin's purported to have released is true, who cares if its damning?  I'd rather know the truth even if it's the damn truth.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The election of Donald Trump is turning into a nightmare for the U.S. Intelligence community. A nightmare that they won't be able to awaken from, anytime soon.

By telling everyone that the recent election was compromised by the Russians, the intelligence community sows the seeds of doubt into the minds of every American who voted, effectively making the Russians look like the winners, and U.S. the losers. For the sake of everyone who believes that their vote counted, why help the Russians succeed? 

My guess is, also, that the Russians would perceive this ahead of time, which means they must want a military conflict with U.S. They are in fact, begging for it.

So why would they want that?  Putin said it himself, they won't live on berries forever. They want some meat to eat, and our fracking technology means that their oil revenue is permanently and severely diminished.

As bad as it is, letting the Russian bear starve is not very smart at this juncture of history. I advise giving them some meat to eat, in the form of Donald Trump. Just take him over there and drop him off.

What are you, Hillary Clinton?

• Like 8

I think striking at Russia conventionally will be dangerous. 

Now, a taste of their own medicine? Dangerous, yes, but perhaps less dangerous then boots on the ground.

I rather like berries.

• Like 1

Not to derail the thread but has anyone heard from ninja since the election? Hope the guy didn't off himself 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Not to derail the thread but has anyone heard from ninja since the election? Hope the guy didn't off himself 

Crickey, you're right. He's been silent. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

There's more proof on Obama's birth certificate being fraudulent.

5 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I think striking at Russia conventionally will be dangerous. 

Now, a taste of their own medicine? Dangerous, yes, but perhaps less dangerous then boots on the ground.

you sound like fake news

nbc / cnn.

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Super facepalm. .. spell check?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Crickey, you're right. He's been silent. 

And we are all very grateful for that, and I'm sure no one is surprised.

He'll be back and pretend that nothing happened, and start up a whole new pile of tripe.

:) 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

http://theamericanfirst.com/video-trump-cheered-at-army-navy-game-as-trump-enters-stadium-2016/

6 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

you sound like fake news

nbc / cnn.

You sound like a coolaid drinker for Team Trump.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

You sound like a coolaid drinker for Team Trump.

That's President Trump leader of the free world and we'll  keep it that way.

• Like 1

Can someone explain what Russia is accused of doing?

Is this about leaking the Democratic party emails?  Or are they saying that the Russians actually altered the vote?

5 minutes ago, Professor Buzzkill said:

Or are they saying that the Russians actually altered the vote?

yea, that is pretty much what they are saying. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

That's President Trump leader of the free world and we'll  keep it that way.

Only if the Electoral College isn't "faithless".

• The title was changed to Trump must overcompensate