Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious woman in a blue dress

UM-Bot

Story submission by: DX Dave Location: Northern Ireland

This happened 18 years ago and I wrote everything down I saw at the time and I must have been about 9 or 10 at the time this happened. When I was young, I grew up on a farm and lived in a 300+ year old farm house and when you opened the front door into the garden, there was a short horizontal path and on the right of it, close to our front door, was a small wooden fence then a short hedgerow that was the boundary line between our house and our neighbours. On the left there there was our gate. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111765/mysterious-woman-in-a-blue-dress

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• brlesq1

• ChrLzs

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First up, that dress is very clearly *white*...   :D

Having accurate memories back to 9-10 is a bit of a push, it may simply be that you are misremembering or had a daydream that allowed time to pass more quickly than you thought.

And you said you wrote it all down.. how about showing us a scan of that?

I dunno...I remember stuff that happened to me at that age, and I'm in my fifties, now. Not saying it was real, just something that strange you're not likely to forget.