Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlanteans &The Devolution Body and Language

genestilesauthor

Atlanteans And The De-Evolution Of The Human Body And Language

By Gene Stiles

What if we are the direct descendants of the Atlantean race and culture? What if there was only one species of Homo-Sapiens and not branches off an evolutionary tree? What if the religious and mythological stories of Gods mating with mankind are true? What if the human body looked very, very different originally then devolved only to evolve once again into modern man? What if language was once full and rich with complexity only to be shattered into a million pieces?

I have researched a wide range of subjects from the unexplained to lost civilizations, geology to archeology, world religions to world myths since I was 13 years old – over fifty years of study. I was galvanized by “Chariots of the Gods”, of which you are all familiar. Even before this great work, I saw the millions of correlations between all of the branches of myth, religion and hard science and began my own kind of writing. “Fingerprints of the Gods”, solidified what I already knew and added a vast amount of new information to what I had. Thank you for that.

The Human Body

What if a race came to the here in the distant past from another world to colonize the Earth - a race we call Atlanteans? A possible example is Mars at the near end of its ability to sustain life. Would the people of that world be far taller with a completely different skeletal structure due to the lighter gravity of Mars and their distance from the sun? Once on Earth, with gravity three times what they were used to and air so thick it would be difficult to breath, would they have to adapt to survive? Is this why the home of the gods is always in the heavens or high in the mountains where the air would be thinner and easier to breath? Does human body today carry remnants of this distant past in the form of DNA junk and vestigial organs like the appendix? Over 95 percent of our DNA is still a mystery. The appendix has been recently shown to store some immune cells, but did it serve a very different purpose in the far distant past? Might it have been used as a storage organ for energy?

The Devolution of Language

It is no need to go into the science and research commonly known here of how language is far older than we know or how it suddenly appeared complete and rich with meaning. So where did this language come from and what happened to it?

In the book by Tore Janson, “The History of Languages: An Introduction (Oxford Textbooks in Linguistics)”, published by Oxford University Press; 1 edition (December 17, 2011), he looks at how languages arise, change, and ultimately vanish, and what lies behind their different destinies. He argues eloquently that things that happen to language is ultimately decided by what happens to the people who use them, individually and as a group, their cultures and changes in the world around them.

Linguist Guy Deutscher, in his book, “The Unfolding of Language: An Evolutionary Tour of Mankind's Greatest Invention, Metropolitan Books (June 1, 2005)”, argues that, ‘the destruction and creation in language are intimately intertwined.’ What would cause the destruction of language more than a global catastrophe?

What would happen to language today if that catastrophe was repeated? The human psyche would be shattered. The trauma of the loss of all they knew would tear them apart deeper, but as easily, as the loss of a single person affects the family and friends around them. In time, they would lose words that no held any meaning. How would the kids of today, so dependent on their cell phones and hand-held, mobile computers, react if those things were no more useful than a rock? Would they remember the trappings of current society like a toaster, soda, refrigerator or generator if these items had no use? Would they toss them aside to be eventually erased from memory? Would the complexity of syntax and sentence structure be remembered or forgotten as lack of education and slang took over?

I delve into these subjects and many others deeply in my books, “Colony – Atlantean”, “Colony – Neander”, “Colony - Blood Kin”, the upcoming “Colony - Olympian”, (self-published through Lulu Press) and the next books planned for the series. They take a different tact than books like, “Fingerprints of the Gods”. They are what I call ‘historical science fiction’ as they look at the far past from the point of view of the people who lived it. In the forward of each book, I tell of all the religious, mythological and hard science that I’m taking on in each book. I mention my work only as a source of information and not as self-promotion.

In them, I show, through research and discussions with many doctor and nurse friends, the changes that would occur to the human body if it first came from Mars then had to adapt to the heavier gravity and thicker atmosphere of Earth. How would the human brain change after the shattering effect of such a devastating occurrence? Would parts of it shut down completely like that of a catatonic patient and be lost to current man? Is this why we seem to use only ten percent of our brain matter? What was the other ninety percent used for and will we ever be able to access it again?

Most important of all, why would they choose to come to Earth…or was the choice forced upon them? Religion, mythology, anthropology, geology, phycology and just about every other ‘ology’ you can think of have been parts of my extensive research into the subject. Through it, I can trace the route humans used from where we came from to where we went and why.

Just food for thought. I would love to hear your comments and feedback. Thank you for your input.

Gene Stiles

Just a note to say apologies for the delay in responding to your e-mail, I was actually going to suggest posting this in the Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History section as you have done so.

While von Däniken's work does tend to be regarded with a great deal of skepticism here on the forums, with any luck this piece will lead to a constructive (and civil) debate on some of the themes you are presenting.

58 minutes ago, genestilesauthor said:

Is this why we seem to use only ten percent of our brain matter? What was the other ninety percent used for and will we ever be able to access it again?

Welcome to UM

We use all of our brain but not at the same time..

1 hour ago, genestilesauthor said:

Most important of all, why would they choose to come to Earth

They didnt

• Like 6

If I owned a Time Machine, I'd track down the person who starred the "humans only use 10% of their brain" misconception and punch them up the nose. 

We use 100% of the brain, any argument built around "we only use 10% of our brain" is flawed from the outset.

as for languages, what language is corrupted Atlantean?

Greek? Roman? Egyptian? Babylonian? all distinct languages.

• Like 9

Recall that we share a tremendous amount of DNA with most creatures on earth.  We are not genetic standouts from earthworms, pine trees, and trilobites.  We can trace a number of homologous structures far back in the animal antecedents.  Unless all of life was imported from somewhere else, it is genetically unlikely that humans are an import.

What if we were?  Today, even if we are immigrants, we are naturalized citizens of earth.  Space elves, sky gods, or whatever we were, now we are men.  That in itself holds countless possibilities.  I find it more encouraging to think that we will grow and discover and mature rather than we are a degenerate offshoot never to regain our former glory.  Is that not a rather depressing life philosophy?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

we are a degenerate offshoot never to regain our former glory.  Is that not a rather depressing life philosophy?

I dunno, watching all these people gazing into their mobile devices..........

• Like 4

Welcome genestileauthor

I agree with what Rofflaren, Cormac, Sot, Habitat, Tatetopa, the Lord, and even Saru.

Your ideas are a rehash of a number of old, long debunked stories, that don't fit within the frame of scientific knowledge.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

If I owned a Time Machine, I'd track down the person who starred the "humans only use 10% of their brain" misconception and punch them up the nose. 

We use 100% of the brain, any argument built around "we only use 10% of our brain" is flawed from the outset.

as for languages, what language is corrupted Atlantean?

Greek? Roman? Egyptian? Babylonian? all distinct languages.

I think, before the OP goes any further, he ought to use all these languages to construct grammatically correct original sentence so he can demonstrate he actually knows what he's talking about, linguistically.

...yeah. I'm thinking /that/ will kill that part of the conversation, dead.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

When I see a paragraph of what ifs to start an introduction I begin to think that the material will be lacking evidence or completely opposed to scientific findings.

The what ifs continue throughout the OP.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShadowSot said:

I'm waiting for the OP to return. 

Don't hold your breath.

Sorry, when you called "Chariots of the Gods" a great work I stopped reading.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fat Cat said:

Chuckle! As you should have. To further cite the likes of Hancock does little to bolster the individuals credibility.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2016 at 1:04 PM, genestilesauthor said:

What if we are the direct descendants of the Atlantean race and culture? What if there was only one species of Homo-Sapiens and not branches off an evolutionary tree?

I'm not quite sure where you're getting your information about culture, species, and descent.

There IS only one species of Homo sapiens.  "Homo" is the genus, "Sapiens" is the species that specifically identifies us.  "Homo sapiens sapiens" is the designation for modern man.

Homo neanderthalis is the designation for Neanderthals.  Homo heidelbergensis is the designation for Hidelbergensis (etc, etc.)  Our more ancient ancestors were homo erectus, with a number of branches (cousins) branching off from that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens#/media/File:Homo-Stammbaum,_Version_Stringer-en.svg

The fact that we share so much of our genetic material with other life forms on this planet indicates that we evolved here and not elsewhere (50% of our DNA is shared with the banana, for instance and 90% of our dna is shared by cats - http://genecuisine.blogspot.com/2011/03/human-dna-similarities-to-chimps-and.html)  Other stars and planets have different chemistry; something evolving elsewhere wouldn't have the right proportion of elements to survive here on Earth.

What would cause the destruction of language more than a global catastrophe?

Time and contact with other cultures.  Ancient Egyptian is gone.  Latin is a dead language. Ancient Greek is gone, as are several ancient forms of Celtic. There are many dead languages on Earth.  The English of today is not something that would be understood by Englishmen living in the 1400's.  Either there were continuous global catastrophes - or the assumption that language is erased by global catastrophe is not correct.

In them, I show, through research and discussions with many doctor and nurse friends, the changes that would occur to the human body if it first came from Mars then had to adapt to the heavier gravity and thicker atmosphere of Earth. 

How did these researchers account for the fact that Mars atmosphere is 96% carbon dioxide and thinner than the atmosphere on top of Everest... and the whole planet is so cold that if you took a hot dog there and left it out overnight, it would be frozen so solidly in the morning that you could hit it with a hammer and shatter it like glass?  Earth, to a Martian, would be like trying to breathe water three miles under the ocean - except that the ocean would be boiling hot (because Earth would be unliveably hot to anything from Mars.)

How did they explain why our bodies are so similar to lab animals that we can test products on animals to determine that they're safe for us if we didn't actually come from Earth?

• Like 5

By the way, talking this over with physicians and nurses leads you down the wrong path.  They know quite a bit about physiology and disease - but to discuss evolution and evolutionary pathways, you need to talk to paleontologists.

And linguistics and culture are something that anthropologists (not physicians (unless they have a degree in it) or paleontologists) know about.  Archaeologists (not anthropologists or paleontologists or physicians) are the ones who know about ancient cultures.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 2

I think that there needs to be a big red banner on the homepage which states: 'The UM forums are not for peddling anything for profit, or for one-time posters'.

Either that, or it could be a question in the registration process... 'Do you intend to contribute positively to the UM community?*'

*Negative contribution may include, but is not limited to; posts for the purpose of increasing YouTube channel views, posts to sell some kind of product, one time posts, underage posts, lack of responding to proof as per widely accepted logical and rational explanation, failure to answer reasonable questions during discussion etc.

• Like 2

No .... that  ^  isnt going to happen .   Its obvious he has permission to do this . 

• Like 1

?  

Dude .....  ' Unexplained Mysteries  . '   .... ''Tis what the site is all about !  

Edited by back to earth

9 hours ago, Fat Cat said:

Hey in one of my first Archy glasses the Prof set out a number of readings from that book which we had to research and come back with arguments refuting the statements within. My first experience with debunking back in '72 I believe.

10 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Glasses? Held in a pub was it?

'Classes' and I thank you for noting this and curse you for making light of it. I curse you to meet in the upcoming days the Twilight Zone's sucking vortex toilet.

• Like 2