Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens

Clepmister

34 minutes ago, Clepmister said:

Anybody got any knowledge that can blow my mind? 

blowyourmindjon.gif

• Like 5

Nixon showed jackie gleason alien bodys, does this do it for u and if u ask who jackie gleason is im gonna die of a heart attack lol

• Like 3

On 12/22/2016 at 6:55 PM, Clepmister said:

Nothing that will compare to seeing something that can't be explained in any capacity.

On 12/22/2016 at 10:13 PM, coolguy said:

Nixon showed jackie gleason alien bodys, does this do it for u and if u ask who jackie gleason is im gonna die of a heart attack lol

Lol, what?  Nixon showed Jackie Gleason an alien body?  How on earth did I miss this?

• Like 1

Aliens exist. But they're more than likely microbial or as unintelligent as we are so we will never shake their hands or probe their orifices. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, DONTEATUS said:

Any Thoughts on Kellyanne Conway being an Reptillian ?:rofl:

She's definitely good at shapeshifting her positions at a moments notice...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Il give you a story that blew my mind while serving in Afghanistan we were in the mountains overlooking the Khyber pass waiting for extraction, on the last night we all witnessed a various unexplained fast moving lights in the sky, having become accustomed to the usual aircraft we knew what we were seeing was no average aerial vehicle. Standard protocol is not to say a word of anything like that but you will find the vast majority of those who served in that hellhole will have witnessed similar.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2017 at 9:34 AM, Lucas Cooper Merrin said:

Il give you a story that blew my mind while serving in Afghanistan we were in the mountains overlooking the Khyber pass waiting for extraction, on the last night we all witnessed a various unexplained fast moving lights in the sky, having become accustomed to the usual aircraft we knew what we were seeing was no average aerial vehicle. Standard protocol is not to say a word of anything like that but you will find the vast majority of those who served in that hellhole will have witnessed similar.

Maybe it was E.T`s checking out the fun & Games we Humans create to Play on that Deadly Level ! THere Have been sightings at every conflict in Mans battles ! Good Old Skyeagle Would Love to Fill you in , HE`s Even Seen it in Nam ! But,Those were the Good Old Days of U of M .

On 27/12/2016 at 4:20 PM, The Narcisse said:

Aliens exist. But they're more than likely microbial or as unintelligent as we are so we will never shake their hands or probe their orifices. 

If any biosystem evolves to the point that microbes exist it must continue evolving to produce more advanced life forms as long as it is present in a viable ecosystem, i.e. on an earth like planet orbiting in the habitable zone of a star. It's only in recent years that we have started to detect earth like planets, and they are turning up thick and fast these days. I suspect your prediction that evolution stops at simple forms will very soon be disproved.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, BruiserBrody said:

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/crime-mystery/stantonfriedmancosmicwatergate/

UFO investigator Stanton Friedman covers the Roswell case, politicians and astronauts who have spoken about alien life being real, the mechanical and technical necessities of interplanetary flight, evidence of UFO landings and more! 

Seriously? Stanton Friedman? The Roswell case, that has been debunked so badly it is not even funny?

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

iu45OgwXizM54gj1oFr2LNVRlEQ.jpg

• Like 2

OP has not been back for months, ergo his mind was blown

• Like 4

12 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

OP has not been back for months, ergo his mind was blown

Or...he has been abducted...

By aliens...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, badeskov said:

Seriously? Stanton Friedman? The Roswell case, that has been debunked so badly it is not even funny?

Cheers,
Badeskov

In all fairness he does sport a professor like beard but I bet you didn't you know his full name is "LOL it's Stanton Friedman".

• Like 3

On 12/22/2016 at 8:39 PM, DONTEATUS said:

Any Thoughts on Kellyanne Conway being an Reptillian ?:rofl:

That's not a very good disguise.

• Like 2

On 12/23/2016 at 1:55 AM, Clepmister said:

Edited by Bixxy

Well Now Dug-Way or AKA  "Area 52" is where we can keep looking ? Maybe, sorta, Kinda

On 4/19/2017 at 6:14 PM, badeskov said:

Cheers,
Badeskov

Well Just Look what`s on T.V. of Late ? Stanton Friedbrain is at least funny !

There are no intelligent Aliens in the Universe who are capable of spaceflight hence the Fermi Paradox! If Natural Selection works on planet Earth then it must work elsewhere in the Universe and Natural Selection does not select for intelligence but rather for animal-like cunning. There is too much negative baggage with human intelligence as we can see on Earth with mental illness, psycosis, phobias, complexes etc which eventually destroy the species long before space colonisation. Intelligence is NOT a good survival trait and that is why organisms had to wait four billion years before a fluke mutation created human intelligence. When this happens the intelligence eventually wipes itself out.

But....but the Universe is teeming with unintelligent life!

• Like 1