Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what the name of Book that in your heart?

Roy Perry

God Last and first

The From the Heart which is called the book of ….

12\19-20,25\2016

The “From the Heart” which is called the book of Truth, the book of Love,  the book of Mysteries, the book of the Inner Mind, the book of God, the book of Life, and many others names. All real truths come from the heart of each person and books like the bible are just books but in the heart is where words come alive. Our beliefs come from our hearts whether good or bad like love or hate.

In the heart the person decides whether that person has love for you or hate for you which book your in depend on how he writes about you. The book of Love teaches to love everyone and the book of hate to hate everyone and there is haft love and haft hate where you love some and you hate others. The person is Luke Warm nether full of love nor full of hate now it aright not to trust everyone but you most love all people and hate no-one. 

Some people think the bible is the word of God and only truth out there while for them it is but I tell you they worship a book and God not in a book. The words of truth, God, life, love, and other things are not found in a book. They are found in the hearts of each man while in the heart of man your either find good or bad for depends what person each man is? The heart controls the person to be good or bad which controls the book of the person life whether the person is for good, and like God things or bad and like the devil things.

These books are wrote by every person that lives on this earth or has lived on earth no matter what the person faith might be in God or not. They the good life the person live on this earth alone side the bad things the person did while living. No person is all bad and no person is all good just some things out weight the person’s life  

The cause and affect for every thing a person does while that person live on this earth. While some seem like they do not care the person either harden their heart for good or evil because the things that happen to the person life. Think on these things if you want as we write our books thank you Roy. 

• Like 1

Thank you the Necronomicon is good book

Necronomicon

The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire (textbook of magic) appearing in the stories by horror writer H. P. Lovecraft and his followers. It was first mentioned in Lovecraft's 1924 short story "The Hound", written in 1922, though its purported author, the "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred, had been quoted a year earlier in Lovecraft's "The Nameless City".

thank you XenoFish

Our book seem like that at times 

your friend Roy

Probably this one that I somewhat recall because of the festivities and the children and a glimmer of growing up a long time ago in the Russian Federation whatever its called lately, specifically St. Petersburg in the NORTH! and a bit in Moscow.

I'd given it to a friend that naturally probably didn't like the genre and I could only remember that it was like a biography, a lengthy one!  Went to look it up just now... amazing plethora ? (((((think that's spelled right))) had no idea there were so many books surrounding Russia and/or Tolstoy.

I happened across it(prob used books and they were going to burn it) and it was worn and all beat up with loose binding pages but still had every last page WHEW! and I was curious ? how many people have read this old beat to H3LL! book.  Yep, I was surprised, hard getting started, too many names and it wasn't until ....? oh at least a third of the way when it became extremely interesting.

I thought it was better than War and Peace(shrimpy french kid won a battle but lost the war with Russia and WINTER!)

Oh,,, sheeze HA! almost forgot, the name of the book... drum roll .... thank you .... waaaaaaaaas ....

Tolstoy

by Henri Troyat, Nancy Amphoux (Translator)

(note: I thought it should have said right on the front biography, might have on the back, can't remember)
Edited by MWoo7
Federation whatever its called lately

' Fridays Island'    - the  Robinson Crusoe story told from Friday's  perspective ...... fantastic, simple  innocent,wonderful ,hilarious    !     I personally recommend it to you Roy .   

... and Merry Giftmas to you  and have some Happy New Beer. 

• Like 1

The first, second and third "Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever."

Harte

• Like 2

'The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat' by Dr. Oliver Sacks. Reading that book literally changed my life. (No pun intended)

HAY! I do know how to read you know ya two uh huh ya tooz..
One thing I learned is to never try and tackle something like War and Peace.
THat's why I suggested the biography type one on a bit of his life as a tadder tot / little tot, was a lot more but those were the best parts.

Edited by MWoo7
Much better::: uh huh ya tooz

• 3 weeks later...

There are a lot of wonderful books, but the one that is on my mind right now is "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas. It contains everything: love, separation, suffering, revenge...

Have Spacesuit--Will Travel   Robert Heinlein.

On 25/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, XenoFish said:

I think that the book I'm writing is the Necronomicon.

Groovy.

• Like 1

Artistotle's,  "De Anima", after reading him and seeing how his mind worked and how I had been led to believe that we had advanced so much became laughable in terms of complex thinking. It made me wonder more about how man thought in the past and what evidence is there in the past development of the homo species. It has been in interesting sideline interest for me.

jmccr8

• 1 month later...