Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wheres the womans missing legs?

seeder

Ahhhh good ol'George ... let's invite him to the legs party ...

~

~

46 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Ahhh okay ... thanks ... so its a missing left of the woman second from the left ... got it ...

:tu:

~

I thought it was due to a fish eye lens effect and a pair of high boots ... to tell the truth

~

That's so often the way, I find. The fish eye effect and a pair of thigh length boots .. no good ever comes of it in my book. 

• Like 3

Here's what I think. No one has really focused on the girl on the far right sitting on the armrest. Her legs are waay too long!  I suspect the photo was taken in panoramic view, which can cause odd effects, including elongated and missing bits of a photo

17 Panoramic Photos Gone Wrong 012Related imageImage result for panoramic photo weirdness

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

That's so often the way, I find. The fish eye effect and a pair of thigh length boots .. no good ever comes of it in my book. 

Not quite thigh high ... Grand Moff ... its scandalous enough as it is ... :tu:

~

• Like 2

Possibly one in the middle is sitting on her legs, like bent position under her, like in a giant, tall, Leather Computer Chair at home, we do it all the time, quite comfy if your ah well mmm a certain size so to speak, well Tom doesn't, just crashes down on it, third one or well I think its the third replacement, always something wrong with it, blamed on the kids of course !

Misc.: Interesting

1290708698_magic-chair.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LV-426 said:

It's definitely more entertaining than the Christmas TV offerings this year.

And RIP George Michael, but if I hear Last Christmas one more time, I'm going on a rampage around the neigbourhood punching any plastic lawn decorations I find until not a single one is left standing <_<

I do not know when  they filmed tonight's episode of  Corrie,, but it was on in the pub. :hmm:

8 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

is this thread just an excuse to study pictures of young ladies very closely and speculate on their legs? 

No! Of course not!  

Well .......  maybe?

Don't judge me!  

• Like 2

The first girl, the one in black looks wrong. Look at her legs, they are abnormally big and deform. In my opinion she has been manipulated. One word....photoshop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Supertypo said:

The first girl, the one in black looks wrong. Look at her legs, they are abnormally big and deform. In my opinion she has been manipulated. One word....photoshop.

2 words: Wrong girl

• Like 3

I think Mr Supertypo is right, the first girl is resting her beer bottle on top of her own leg and the second girls leg is above the first girls in the black ripped jeans.

• Like 1

there all hot lol... illusion solved.

• Like 2

It is simple. If you take a look in the first girl's leg (sitting in left), it is possible to see something white, which seems to be a sock. With some zoom it is possible to see that besides of a pair of legs, there is another single leg (wearing the white socks). This way, the second girl's leg is crossed but in a different angle than the first one's and as the picture was not took by front it hid most part of second girl' legs. The third girl (Left to Right) is sitting in angle as well and she is wearing the blue jeans that we see.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, -ZZ- said:

The girls appeared on TV this morning and reenacted the photo in the same spot and explained it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5263598081001/?#sp=show-clips

Good job  :tu:

Another+Case+Solved+v1.0.2+Apk.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 7