Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts are all around

Rick Waid

1 minute ago, kartikg said:

Not all mayae trolls, some might be bots which post to get clicks on videos or for promotion of some movie books etc. I think a new member shouldn't be allowed to post immediately and the post should be moderated. As you said it diminishes the quality infact it's not even funny in this case why on earth would a ghost open a window 

I think if you start a thread you should stick around to discuss it or it is either rude or baiting.

However opening a shutter is well within the reported repertoire of ghosts. Household ghosts and hauntings and poltergeist sites are full of similar such things.

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I do wonder if the OP person just wanted to rile up the skeptics and then leave the scene snickering. If that is the case, I don't like that behavior.

Oh dear papageorge1........rile up??? not at all. Us skeptics do not get riled up by claims which are flimsier than a paper lantern in a tornado. 

I actually have my feet up and a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of brandy in it. 3d-canape.gif

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Just diminishing the quality of the forum. WHY? What enjoyment do they feel, these trolls?

Click bait. :tu:  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It has to be pretty strong evidence, to the extent that it is actually proof - I would believe if the evidence proved it to me, but I would not believe if the evidence presented is just an assertion.

Until then, a belief based on an assertion ,  does not come under the meaning of the word "rational".

Assertion:

a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason:

Well I am talking about the cumulative evidence from millions of experiences along with considering  what those who claim knowledge of the beyond the physical have to say. I only claim that I believe in ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. I consider myself to have more than an assertion per your definition.

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh dear papageorge1........rile up??? not at all. Us skeptics do not get riled up by claims which are flimsier than a paper lantern in a tornado. 

I actually have my feet up and a cup of hot chocolate with a shot of brandy in it. 3d-canape.gif

You are too smart to be trolled then. Good.

Almost as good as the "ghost dress whirl" vid

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You are too smart to be trolled then. Good.

I do not think the OP was trolling at all, I think he wanting people to watch his video and hope some may think it could be evidence of a ghost.

He has not said anything to troll, he has just posted his dodgy video, which indicates more on the lines of click bait.....he is into his psychic things and has quite a few posts. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I do not think the OP was trolling at all, I think he wanting people to watch his video and hope some may think it could be evidence of a ghost.

He has not said anything to troll, he has just posted his dodgy video, which indicates more on the lines of click bait.....he is into his psychic things and has quite a few posts. 

OK, I'm new here and don't know the characters. But why has he not been active in the thread or given us more information about it, etc..? Of all the paranormal videos and pictures on the internet, why did he want to discuss this one?

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

OK, I'm new here and don't know the characters. But why has he not been active in the thread or given us more information about it, etc..? Of all the paranormal videos and pictures on the internet, why did he want to discuss this one?

This is a typical post from the OP.  Here is another: 

There are a lot of post-and-run "members"; some refer to them as seagulls.  The OP doesn't want a discussion.

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Aftermath said:

There are a lot of post-and-run "members"; some refer to them as seagulls.  The OP doesn't want a discussion.

So what do you think motivated the OP person to post this video?

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

So what do you think motivated the OP person to post this video?

I honestly have no idea...  but I can speculate: The OP probably wants people to visit his YT channel and view his content.

Here is a good explanation on how it works... 

http://www.gunnars.com/who-do-you-think-are-the-top-earners-on-youtube/

• Like 2