Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has World War III Already Started?

sees

Third world war...maybe my mortgage will be canceled. Somehow, I suspect not...

• Like 4

If we really are in WW3 already, the fronts are super sloooooooooow moving. I will take a hundred years before we see the end of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sees said:

That was pretty much the most dumbed down, absurd  article on world events I have ever read.  Talk about "fake news".   I suggest you get a better source for your daily news than MSNBC (hint, any other news source is better than MSNBC).  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

That was pretty much the most dumbed down, absurd  article on world events I have ever read.  Talk about "fake news".   I suggest you get a better source for your daily news than MSNBC (hint, any other news source is better than MSNBC).  :rolleyes:

It was not meant to be the most informed source of knowledge on the matter but rather to act like just as a toe-dipping-in-the-water scenario.... a mere catalyst in opening up discussion of this topic. I don't rely on this as my sole source of news but both radio and TV news have not talked of this subject.  I asked a question not declared that we are already in a World War III situation, if you observed that?

Whilst I am a realist, I don't have a comprehensive knowledge of global politics, hence why I started the thread, i.e. to get better informed with varying views.  So, care to share your view of our current global situation rather than just criticising my link??  eusa_think.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, sees said:

It was not meant to be the most informed source of knowledge on the matter but rather to act like just as a toe-dipping-in-the-water scenario....to act as a catalyst in opening up discussion of this topic. I asked a question not declared that we are already in a World War III situation, if you observed that?

Whilst I am a realist, I don't have a comprehensive knowledge of global politics, hence why I started the thread, i.e. to get better informed with varying views.  So, care to share your view of our current global situation rather than just criticising my link??  eusa_think.gif

As I said, using MSNBC as a source is the opposite of offering an informed topic for discussion.  Nothing listed as "We are already in WWIII scenarios" is much different than it has been the last two decades except the intentional weakening of US influence and leadership across the world under Obama's rule.  America's withdrawal allowed the neighborhood bullies to have their way with their neighbors and ISIS to flourish from a JV team to a major terrorist state in the ME.   His last kick in the pants to Israel on the way out the door is oar for the course from a man who despises the Jewish state and sees the as oppressors.  It needlessly heightened tensions throughout the region./

Which brings me to my main point.  The one thing that has heightened world tensions over the last decade is the disastrous foreign policy of the Obama administration and no where in that MSNBC article is the man or his administration mentioned.  No, they mention Trump, who hasn't even been sworn in, but NOT the man who was in charge during this supposed ramp-up to WW-III.  Fake news indeed.. 

• Like 4

Thanks for your input.  I will bear it in mind against other (later) views shared here.

• Like 2

I guess it depends on how you define the term.  The world wars were horrifically wasteful of life and treasure.  If there is a third global conflict underway, it seems mostly bloodless so far.   This may be due to the restraining influence of the presence of weapons that can erase life from the planet.  I'm of a mind that there will be a limited use of them someday and the world will have at least a moment to step back.

I have the same opinion of MSNBC but the question itself is an interesting one.  The last slide seemed to point, with hope, to the idea of negotiations between leaders yet put up a picture of the man that, IF a third global conflict begins, will be shown by history to have set it in motion.  What a disaster that man has been - for the US and the world.

• Like 1

I think this is what triggered the recent topic....any thoughts on this?  (I haven't been following this situation - should it raise alarm bells?)

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/747298/China-Taiwan-war-fleet-World-War-3

Edited by sees

3 hours ago, sees said:

It was not meant to be the most informed source of knowledge on the matter but rather to act like just as a toe-dipping-in-the-water scenario.... a mere catalyst in opening up discussion of this topic. I don't rely on this as my sole source of news but both radio and TV news have not talked of this subject.  I asked a question not declared that we are already in a World War III situation, if you observed that?

The run up to World War 3 has started and its a religious war (although it won't be seen as one until it's reached its height).

There are several actors in the Middle East (not just ISIS) and they are all trying to play out their version of the End of Days Prophecy. This is why they are preventing the Syrian conflict from being resolved and Syria is central to the end of the world.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

The run up to World War 3 has started and its a religious war (although it won't be seen as one until it's reached its height).

There are several actors in the Middle East (not just ISIS) and they are all trying to play out their version of the End of Days Prophecy. This is why they are preventing the Syrian conflict from being resolved and Syria is central to the end of the world.

Interesting.  I did a quick google search on this issue - looking for neutral analysis of it and found this...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3558853/isis-preps-for-end-of-the-world-at-dabiq-ancient-prophecy-foretells-end-times-as-us-troops-close-on-ancient-town/

57 minutes ago, and then said:

I guess it depends on how you define the term.  The world wars were horrifically wasteful of life and treasure.  If there is a third global conflict underway, it seems mostly bloodless so far.   This may be due to the restraining influence of the presence of weapons that can erase life from the planet.  I'm of a mind that there will be a limited use of them someday and the world will have at least a moment to step back.

I have the same opinion of MSNBC but the question itself is an interesting one.  The last slide seemed to point, with hope, to the idea of negotiations between leaders yet put up a picture of the man that, IF a third global conflict begins, will be shown by history to have set it in motion.  What a disaster that man has been - for the US and the world.

Nuclear flash points are India vs. Pakistan, N. Korea vs. S. Korea and China vs. Taiwan with Iran vs. Israel a longer shot as Iran isn't fully nuclear and when it is, Israel would evaporate all of it within seconds of any attack (MAD). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sees said:

Interesting.  I did a quick google search on this issue - looking for neutral analysis of it and found this...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3558853/isis-preps-for-end-of-the-world-at-dabiq-ancient-prophecy-foretells-end-times-as-us-troops-close-on-ancient-town/

That is where the final battle before the apocalypse is supposed to happen.

Prophecy says that Jesus returns to lead the army under the black flag to defeat the Anti-Christ at that site. So ISIS are determined to be that army under the black flag. They believe they are which is why Dabiq is so important to them.

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Nuclear flash points are India vs. Pakistan, N. Korea vs. S. Korea and China vs. Taiwan with Iran vs. Israel a longer shot as Iran isn't fully nuclear and when it is, Israel would evaporate all of it within seconds of any attack (MAD). 

Given a recent event (that being Pakistan's biligerant response to a fake news story about Israel threatening Pakistan) the nuclear Flashpoint would be any nuclear armed nation getting its nickers twisted over something and not a specific pairing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh and many would argue that WW3 was the Cold War, so WW3 is over. 

Honestly, looking back I think WWII was simply a continuation of WWI and the Cold War the sorting out of that one, massive, 31 year European civil war with America breaking the back of the outcome of the Bolshevik revolution. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, and then said:

There always has been global conflict on some level. If it hasn't manifested itself on the battlefield it does through unfair trade and immigration laws,corrupt goverments.....mostly bloodless so far?  this link provides casualties from US involvement alone since WW2

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Of course there has always been global conflict on some level, but it's a question of degree, i.e. is the situation escalating now in intensity to an unprecedented level?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, khol said:

There always has been global conflict on some level. If it hasn't manifested itself on the battlefield it does through unfair trade and immigration laws,corrupt goverments.....mostly bloodless so far?  this link provides casualties from US involvement alone since WW2

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

If you choose to believe that nonsense, that's on you.  You will find no end of such articles out there.  The US is the one remaining superpower from an age of them.  We are uniformly hated because of this and it's far easier to blame the bogeyman than to search for real causes - especially when one might shed a bit of blame back on oneself.  War has always been and always will be, so long as humanity does not find a way to change its nature.  Remove the US and the replacement won't even TRY to act as though it cares about human rights.  Unless you actually believe that Russia or China would be self-aware enough to hold themselves accountable.  If you actually believe that, you should have a glance around Aleppo.  Or maybe you could Google: Mao....

• Like 1