Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Going dotty

acute

When I click on a thread, up by the 'Start new topic' button, there are two dots.

I have lost count of the number of times I've tried to wipe them off!

(This is not a complaint, it's an observation :lol:)

• Like 1

Um, I can't see any. :unsure: Oh dear it's not more extrasensory hallucnications again is it?  

• Like 3

I can't see any dots either. At the very least go see your optician ...... or buy a bottle of something strong to clean your screen properly!

• Like 3

Well, I haven'[t used Internet Exploiter for about fifteen years, so I'm not sure how much help I can be I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

I've I.E. , don't recall any dots, but I don't think I've started a new topic either, ? maybe blog or possibly saying HOWDY! in the NEW or Newbie area ... so, well -- haha that was a big help : D Vid card ? hmm screen going out, knocked around LCD ? rather doubtful, oh wellz I"m outta guesses.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, acute said:

When I click on a thread, up by the 'Start new topic' button, there are two dots.

I have lost count of the number of times I've tried to wipe them off!

(This is not a complaint, it's an observation :lol:)

Mind you don't rub a hole in your screen! :D 

I've been using Firefox but have recently changed to Chrome. No dots visible on either of those, sorry.

Just a thought - can you see the "Reply to this topic" button? It's next to the "Start new topic" option. I'm wondering if you're seeing dots instead of that.

• Like 2

The dots I'm seeing are actually the button shadows at the 4 rounded corners of the 'Start new topic' button. Sometimes there are 4, or 2, or 1, but when I hover over the button the dots disappear anyway.

It's not annoying, it's just funny!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...