Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant Winged Demon photographed

seeder

42 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Ah, then you should have led with that, because that's an idea I can agree with, whether is actually accurate or not.  But, again, lemme point out that in Christianity, there is only one d(D)evil.  Fallen Angels aren't Devils, Lucifer is the Devil.  The other's are just:

Thanks!  :tu:  Still doesn't mean I agree with much of it, but at least you're not sticking your head in the ground like so many other posters when confronted.

However, there's still the lack of actual physical evidence to support such claims.  Still, though, I am content for now.

Uh.... I have to add this. It clearly says that Lucifer has fallen from heaven. Which clearly means he was an angel, fallen from the grace of God which leads to the conclusion of fallen angel. Next phrase is when he is called the/ a devil.

19 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I'm intrigued. How many have you slain? How do you slain them and more importantly, did you take any pictures? Suspicious.gif

I want to say about five, mostly I do excorsims and banishments and not in the traditional Catholic ways. You try holding a camera and weapons and see if you get pictures. -_- seriously do you expect me to ask to take their picture when they are trying to kill someone?

8 minutes ago, Crystal Rose said:

I want to say about five, mostly I do excorsims and banishments and not in the traditional Catholic ways. You try holding a camera and weapons and see if you get pictures. -_- seriously do you expect me to ask to take their picture when they are trying to kill someone?

Hey, I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just that if I told someone I was a demon slayer I would want to try and prove it somehow. Like a body-cam, or a picture of the thing after I'd slain it. You know... anything really so people didn't think I was of unsound mind. Because I can guarantee that is what they would think. Not me you understand as, obviously, your story seems so plausible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crystal Rose said:

Uh.... I have to add this. It clearly says that Lucifer has fallen from heaven. Which clearly means he was an angel, fallen from the grace of God which leads to the conclusion of fallen angel. Next phrase is when he is called the/ a devil.

Yes, that's right, I'm not sure why you thought you had to elaborate, but, hey, whatever.

Lucifer is the devil.  No other fallen angels have been called the/a devil.  If there is a textboook definition that claims fallen angels = devils, then yay, you're on to something!  Until then, devil is and will be a singular entity.

Now one can use the word "devil" to describe someone or something in a very bad light, and in that case they are indeed "devils".  But, for now, there is this:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/devil?s=t

Specific reference is made to Satan...who is Lucifer.  It also defines devil as:

"a subordinate evil spirit at enmity with God, and having power to afflict humans both with bodily disease and with spiritual corruption.

And, as far as that goes, that only applies to one creature, Lucifer.  If you can show me absolute proof that there are indeed devils, plural (meaning as much actual proof that you can provide for a fiction creature of mythology), I'd love to see it!

Oh, yeah, and Stiff brings up another good point that I completely missed....can you provide evidence that you are indeed a "demon slayer", and what does that allegedly involve as well?

Edited by Thorvir

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

Hey, I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just that if I told someone I was a demon slayer I would want to try and prove it somehow. Like a body-cam, or a picture of the thing after I'd slain it. You know... anything really so people didn't think I was of unsound mind. Because I can guarantee that is what they would think. Not me you understand as, obviously, your story seems so plausible.

So... you want a photo of a corpse of a demon or such. Do you see that this is actually quite disgusting and more mad than my claim? And I m not here to prove myself, I'm here to provide controversy. :P

28 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Yes, that's right, I'm not sure why you thought you had to elaborate, but, hey, whatever.

Lucifer is the devil.  No other fallen angels have been called the/a devil.  If there is a textboook definition that claims fallen angels = devils, then yay, you're on to something!  Until then, devil is and will be a singular entity.

Now one can use the word "devil" to describe someone or something in a very bad light, and in that case they are indeed "devils".  But, for now, there is this:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/devil?s=t

Specific reference is made to Satan...who is Lucifer.  It also defines devil as:

"a subordinate evil spirit at enmity with God, and having power to afflict humans both with bodily disease and with spiritual corruption.

And, as far as that goes, that only applies to one creature, Lucifer.  If you can show me absolute proof that there are indeed devils, plural (meaning as much actual proof that you can provide for a fiction creature of mythology), I'd love to see it!

Oh, yeah, and Stiff brings up another good point that I completely missed....can you provide evidence that you are indeed a "demon slayer", and what does that allegedly involve as well?

Not going to repeat myself. 

11 minutes ago, Crystal Rose said:

So... you want a photo of a corpse of a demon or such. Do you see that this is actually quite disgusting and more mad than my claim? And I m not here to prove myself, I'm here to provide controversy. :P

Yes, the most simplest and easiest form of evidence, however disgusting, would pretty much have given you the utmost respect imaginable.  But, like you say, you're not here to prove yourself. It figures.   

4 hours ago, Crystal Rose said:

So... you want a photo of a corpse of a demon or such. Do you see that this is actually quite disgusting and more mad than my claim?

No.  Of course it isn't.

And I m not here to prove myself, I'm here to provide controversy. :P

Then perhaps you are mistaking this discussion forum for your personal blog?  That isn't funny, by the way...

• Like 1

Not going to repeat myself. 

Then that's that.  If all you have is what you presented, then you haven't proven or supported anything.  Thanks for the discussion anyway.

So... you want a photo of a corpse of a demon or such.

Yes.  That's just a start, though.

Do you see that this is actually quite disgusting and more mad than my claim?

Not at all.  Your claim doesn't have to be mad if you just support it.  No one is calling you crazy or a charlatan yet.

And I m not here to prove myself, I'm here to provide controversy. :P

Thanks for that admission.  That means you're just trolling.

Edited by Thorvir

8 hours ago, Crystal Rose said:

. You try holding a camera and weapons and see if you get pictures. -_- seriously do you expect me to ask to take their picture when they are trying to kill someone?

I'm very curious about your "weapons"

Edited by The Butler

Just replying here to remind everyone that I do wish to discuss the actual topic here. If you guys want to hate on the fact I don't provide evidence of what I do, do so privately. I came here to discuss interesting topics, not my life story. So suck it. Otherwise if you wish to discuss the original topic be my guest. My intentions on not providing evidence of my activities, (besides being a decent person) was to subside that side of the conversation to a minimum. Seeing as it has had the opposite effect, I am being blunt. Subject terminated. Move onto original subject please.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

I'm very curious about your "weapons"

I'm surprised that you consider this as contrary evidence. Slapping sticks of cardboard and barely running isn't considered as much besides fun. Ever been thrown into a wall? Bet not.

59 minutes ago, Crystal Rose said:

I'm surprised that you consider this as contrary evidence. Slapping sticks of cardboard and barely running isn't considered as much besides fun. Ever been thrown into a wall? Bet not.

Contrary to what? Your assertion that you do mortal combat with imaginary beasties? I posted video that I feel is apropriate to the seriousness of your claim, of a person being brutally beaten with cardboard. They trip over numerous times. The point was to show that one can have a camera on them and film themselves in combat. 

I could show you martial arts contests and motorbike crashes.  Your excuses are transparent.   

Edited by The Butler
  • Like 1