Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's me rephrase

Scrump

I have always had ability I have very strong  intuition about people and events and I'm always right I have try and  succeeded in  telepathy but for some reason something is blocking my I  previously had an experience where the things I was seeing in people were very scary and negative I just wanted to know what it is I should do to unblock myself to continue with my gift I know I have 

Edited by rashore
changed mis-meant word

Thread cleaned

Right, let's try this again - this time preferably without the derogatory personal remarks.

Also, for the benefit of those whose posts have been removed, from the rules:

• 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Scrump said:

I have try and  succeeded in  telekinesis

Hi and welcome to UM. Can you explain what objects you have been able to move?

*snip* I can't read people's thought so I would know your  opinion or thought let me better explain that so it's a clear understanding I can tell a person something with my thoughts when they are open to receiving them when I do it, it's like I  envision  a door way and I continue to knock and scream out for that person and once it's open I see the person but nothing else and I fight to get the message to the person and I repeat it over and over again they don't hear my voice or anything they just hear themselves repeating what I'm saying in their head a lot of people thing it's not true because they won't let me in to even prove it I can feel when a person is not letting me in 

Edited by Saru
Removed response to deleted comment

2 hours ago, Scrump said:

I have always had ability I have very strong  intuition about people and events and I'm always right I have try and  succeeded in  telekinesis  but for some reason something is blocking my I  previously had an experience where the things I was seeing in people were very scary and negative I just wanted to know what it is I should do to unblock myself to continue with my gift I know I have 

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Hi and welcome to UM. Can you explain what objects you have been able to move?

That's not what I meant I would have already edited the post to change it if I knew how 

12 minutes ago, Scrump said:

That's not what I meant I would have already edited the post to change it if I knew how 

I've gone ahead and changed telekinetic to telepathy for you in your OP. Honest enough mistake if a person does not know the terminology.
Welcome to UM :tu:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Scrump said:

I have always had ability I have very strong  intuition about people and events and I'm always right I have try and  succeeded in  telepathy but for some reason something is blocking my I  previously had an experience where the things I was seeing in people were very scary and negative I just wanted to know what it is I should do to unblock myself to continue with my gift I know I have 

I have always had very strong intuition about people and events. And I'm always right. I have tried and succeeded at telepathy, but for some reason something is blocking me. I previously had an experience where the things that I've seen in people are very scary, negative.  I just wanted to know what it is that's blocking me. So that I can continue to use my gifts. 

The translation was for my benefit.

So you say you're intuitive. I'm an intuitive as well but let me explain.

http://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Intuition

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-intuitive-compass/201108/what-is-intuition-and-how-do-we-use-it

Instinct and Intuition, as I define it, is this:

• Instinct is our innate inclination toward a particular behavior (as opposed to a learned response).
A gut feeling—or a hunch—is a sensation that appears quickly in consciousness (noticeable enough to be acted on if one chooses to) without us being fully aware of the underlying reasons for its occurrence.
• Intuition is a process that gives us the ability to know something directly without analytic reasoning, bridging the gap between the conscious and nonconscious parts of our mind, and also between instinct and reason.

As for telepathy. I'll let the other skeptics debate on this. As I think we've had that discussion to death, resurrection, and death again.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome.

I am inclined to define telepathy as a shared experience. I suspect you feel blocked because you really can not push any thoughts onto a person who is unreceptive to them.

We are all connected and we do influence one another. In my view, the more respectful we are towards another the better off we are.

John

• Like 1