Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Ally42

Un-Known Nightmares

16 posts in this topic

I really would like some answers, but then again who wouldn't...... Ever since I remember (well age 12 on my birthday) Once a neighbor gave my sister and I a Ouija board at age 11 and 13  my sister and I played once, but nothing happened. Then a friend of my mom came by and said that was a bad game, I mean we did not know we just thought it was a game. Well nothing happened then (good thing) but when I turned 12 at my birthday things started to happen and only me!!! I'm 42 and I still feel and see things, I would like to know what does this means. I have had some premonitions too but at the moment I don't understand what is going to happen. Should I be scare or learn how to live with this....????? any advise 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Ally42 said:

I really would like some answers, but then again who wouldn't...... Ever since I remember (well age 12 on my birthday) Once a neighbor gave my sister and I a Ouija board at age 11 and 13  my sister and I played once, but nothing happened. Then a friend of my mom came by and said that was a bad game, I mean we did not know we just thought it was a game. Well nothing happened then (good thing) but when I turned 12 at my birthday things started to happen and only me!!! I'm 42 and I still feel and see things, I would like to know what does this means. I have had some premonitions too but at the moment I don't understand what is going to happen. Should I be scare or learn how to live with this....????? any advise 

Have you not seen a doctor about seeing things? Since you're 42 I can hope you've learned to deal with this since it's been 30 years! If you've done nothing about this for 30 years how are we to be certain your being authentic with your post? I mean that's a long time. 

As for the Ouija board it's nothing. Just a game to spook people out with. It works through the ideomotor effect and your subconscious. And at 12 puberty was going on as well. So you're hormones were all wonky. 

3 people like this

My post is true, yes it has been 30 years and that's why is scary sometimes.  But I have not learned to control all this, what ever it is. I can not day I'm not a believer, but this is why I have never opened up to this. People my think I'm just crazy but my family have witnessed some of the things that have happened.

I don't need the critisizm, I just wonder if there's someone out there that has or going thru the same thing. 

Ouija boards are nothing but toys made up of crappy wood and plastic and do nothing but take up a bit of space and provide mild entertainment to those that use them.  And if you're having nightmares, seek a professional to help out first before jumping to the spooky, paranormal conclusions.

17 minutes ago, Ally42 said:

I don't need the critisizm, I just wonder if there's someone out there that has or going thru the same thing. 

So you're just seeking someone to confirm your bias and to agree with you, instead of actually trying to find out what's wrong?  Yeah....

3 people like this

No! I don't need no one to agree to any of what I'm  saying. Just to share anything they have experience themselves. 

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Ally42 said:

Hiya - nobody means to criticise you. If anything Xeno was being helpful.

Surely you can also understand why people may sometimes ask questions...as to get a better idea and understanding..of where you are coming from. 

The thing is...the Ouija board has been around for a very long time. It has always symbolised the mysterious and spooky.

The fear that you have...is created by you...and you alone. There is nothing dark, creepy or sinister that is out to get you.

It's psychosomatic...and maybe it's about time you talk to your GP or other professional that can help get to the bottom of what is really going on in your life.

Sometimes...people just need to create drama for themselves, even if it's only imaginary drama. 

Btw...if you still have this silly Quija board tucked away in some old dusty cupboard somewhere....go bin it. 

Edited by Astra.
2 people like this

Im sorry, i know. Its just that this is a  hard topic to talk about, and mo the board has been gone since the longest.  I just thought i could get more input on all this weirdness. 

Im sorry, i know. Its just that this is a  hard topic to talk about, and mo the board has been gone since the longest.  I just thought i could get more input on all this weirdness

I thought this was unexplained- mysteries, I should off explore a little more. Something that we can talk about back and forth.

5 minutes ago, Ally42 said:

Im sorry, i know. Its just that this is a  hard topic to talk about, and mo the board has been gone since the longest.  I just thought i could get more input on all this weirdness. 

No need to apologise....so what type of weirdness do you think is happening to you ? 

5 hours ago, Ally42 said:

My post is true, yes it has been 30 years and that's why is scary sometimes.  But I have not learned to control all this, what ever it is. I can not day I'm not a believer, but this is why I have never opened up to this. People my think I'm just crazy but my family have witnessed some of the things that have happened.

I'd like some details on the things that's occurred. A lot of the time we might attribute something paranormal to what is just a mundane event. I'd only say that you're crazy if you're talking to your dog and s/he talks back, or you think the devil lives in your toaster. That would be crazy. 

6 hours ago, Ally42 said:

Then a friend of my mom came by and said that was a bad game

This might have created a micro trauma. In which you unconsciously associate the paranormal/Unexplained with it being bad. So you unconscious create a problem But it would be a good idea to talk to someone about this. Someone with the right credentials. Just to be on the safe side. I did. I used to see "spirits" after a NDE when I was a kid. They went away after I began talking to a therapist. They where a visual manifestation (hallucination) of the trauma I experienced. Sometimes you've got to root out the problem.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Ally42 said:

No! I don't need no one to agree to any of what I'm  saying. Just to share anything they have experience themselves. 

And I accept that you are sharing an experience, and that you had some nightmares.

9 hours ago, Ally42 said:

I thought this was unexplained- mysteries, I should off explore a little more. Something that we can talk about back and forth.

It is, but some things aren't actually unexplained mysteries.

THis sounds like you released ghosts from the ouija board. You should send them into an evil jar!

On 1/6/2017 at 4:49 AM, Thorvir said:

So you're just seeking someone to confirm your bias and to agree with you,

He has arrived:

6 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

THis sounds like you released ghosts from the ouija board. You should send them into an evil jar!

raw

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

The jars full. Better put'em in the spectral containment unit.

Edited by XenoFish
2 people like this