Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

On 1/16/2017 at 2:09 PM, Gromdor said:

Well, there is a myth going around that urine is sterile.......

For all practical purposes, it is.  Yes, some bacteria may reside in urine but if urine were substantially colonized, UTI's would be the norm and not the exception.  IOWs you're splitting hairs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

For all practical purposes, it is.  Yes, some bacteria may reside in urine but if urine were substantially colonized, UTI's would be the norm and not the exception.  IOWs you're splitting hairs.

I see what you're saying but it's more along the line of acceptable levels of bacteria. Actually, here of late there's been debate on what these acceptable levels of bacteria really are. The traditional methods of determining infection may need to be revised in order to better diagnose urinary tract disorders. See link here: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/turns-out-urine-isnt-actually-sterile-180954809/

But...all this doesn't tell us if humans who have a psychological disorder causing them to overly fear germs would enjoy playing around with urine. I highly suspect they would not. And...none of this tells us if this story was something cooked up (propaganda) to further discredit Trump. I highly suspect it is.

• Like 1

This has turned into quite an interesting discussion hasn't it. See, you can always learn something.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

This has turned into quite an interesting discussion hasn't it. See, you can always learn something.

Try being married to a Doctor of Pathology..... let's just say that some discussions are off limits at mealtimes.... :w00t:

• Like 2