Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia is blackmailing Trump

Ozfactor

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/russian-operatives-claim-to-have-compromising-personal-information-about-donald-trump/news-story/2ee7bd055aed5d21ee29e450964d7680

RUSSIAN operatives have a raft of “kompromat” (comprising material) on Donald Trump that they are holding to use against him, it had been claimed in an explosive document.

US intelligence chiefs briefed the US President-elect and outgoing President Barack Obama on the damaging allegations last week, CNN reports.

The classified information was presented in a two-page synopsis, alleging that there was an ongoing exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

• Like 2

Its just more bs from the left trying to derail Trump.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

It is far too soon to make that claim.  When it comes to the "leftist" media, their largest sin is not reporting something to make their favored people look better.  I guarantee you can cite very few instances in which they completely make something up.

Edited by Agent0range

This actually makes a ton of sense. If it were the Russians who hacked the DNC why would they have left Trump alone? I mean sure Trump's not hillary and thats a positive for him but beyond that he's kind of a disgusting human being so why would these hackers have left him alone?

The dude runs how many international companies? You know there is dirt on him for DAYS , yet we heard none of it during the campaign, which even at that time I was kinda just waiting for the bombshell to be dropped - whatever it may be. Yet it never came, perhaps this is why, they got dirt that was so good they decided  to use it to its fullest advantage. 

53 minutes ago, PersonFromPorlock said:

Your link claims that info in the documents has been debunked but makes no specifics. Can you point us to anything which does provide specifics? 

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Your link claims that info in the documents has been debunked but makes no specifics. Can you point us to anything which does provide specifics? 

Ok so i did a little more looking and found this as the claims which supposedly debunk the memo which says trump is being blackmailed :

It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, "Alpha Group," throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is "reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates." It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy.  

1 hour ago, Ashotep said:

These dont by any stretch of the imagination cast any doubt on anything else that might be in that report. Seriously the spelling of Alpha(how its supposed to be spelled) vs Alfa is not evidence neither is playing semantics with who lives in the settlement. If a neighborhood or excuse me settlement in this case is where the wealthy live it is in essence reserved for the wealthy and based on the economy it could very well be that the only nearby wealthy are the top leadership and their associates. 

It is very disappointing and mildly disturbing that republicans are using that as a basis to claim there is no improper relationship between Trump and Russia. Is there something more that im missing? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ok so i did a little more looking and found this as the claims which supposedly debunk the memo which says trump is being blackmailed :

It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, "Alpha Group," throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is "reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates." It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy.  

These dont by any stretch of the imagination cast any doubt on anything else that might be in that report. Seriously the spelling of Alpha(how its supposed to be spelled) vs Alfa is not evidence neither is playing semantics with who lives in the settlement. If a neighborhood or excuse me settlement in this case is where the wealthy live it is in essence reserved for the wealthy and based on the economy it could very well be that the only nearby wealthy are the top leadership and their associates. 

It is very disappointing and mildly disturbing that republicans are using that as a basis to claim there is no improper relationship between Trump and Russia. Is there something more that im missing?

What would be considered an "improper relationship?

• Like 1

Here's the "Report" that is being dicussed... Warning, it's an 18Mb PDF file... and IMO it reads like a National Enquirer tabloid.

The first statement reads...

- "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance."

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

"5 years"??? :wacko:

So far reading through it, like the other "Reports", I see ZERO proof of anything. All I find is Source A, Source B, Source C, Source D, Source E, Source F(at least identified as a hotel worker), said whatever and NO evidence provided.

I wonder what Sydney Blumenthal has been up to the last few months??? :tu:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

What would be considered an "improper relationship?

IDk man something like colluding with Russian officials on campaign strategy would be enough for me I think. (and before anyone says it yes hillary colluding with Saudi is/was improper as well)  Im much more concerned about the reports that the Russians hold information which Trump could be blackmailed with.  

Ive made no bones about not being a trump fan but I definitely dont want to bury him without all the facts. This just seems like a big enough of an issue  that the standard immediate response of "oh its just the left making stuff up" doesn't seem appropriate. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lemieux said:

Here's the "Report" that is being dicussed... Warning, it's an 18Mb PDF file... and IMO it reads like a National Enquirer tabloid.

The first statement reads...

- "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance."

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.pdf

"5 years"??? :wacko:

So far reading through it, like the other "Reports", I see ZERO proof of anything. All I find is Source A, Source B, Source C, Source D, Source E, Source F(at least identified as a hotel worker), said whatever and NO evidence provided.

I wonder what Sydney Blumenthal has been up to the last few months??? :tu:

Bad link Amigo. 

Ok a little more information coming out : U.S. intelligence warned Trump about Russian 'perverted sexual acts' blackmail, report says 

.S. intelligence agencies warned Donald Trump about claims Russian operatives were holding blackmail information against him involving alleged "perverted sexual acts" during stays in Moscow and St. Petersburg, according to reports.

I hate to say it but this also might answer why we heard (not enough IMO) about Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein but not Trump's throughout the election. 

Edited by Farmer77

Damn it sounds like they straight set him up : 

The 35-page report published by Buzzfeed said that the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in central Moscow was bugged by the FSB intelligence agency, and that the Russians had been “cultivating” Trump for five years. It also claimedTrump participated in sex parties in St. Petersburg where witnesses were bribed to be silent.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Bad link Amigo. 

Funny, it works fine for me... It's a downloadable PDF file link... Hence my warning, because it's also 18Mb's too... people don't want to download that onto their phones... But link works fine. Not sure what to tell you. :unsure:

Ok, for the sake of this discussion, what if all of it IS true?

So what?

• Like 3

Just now, Lemieux said:

Funny, it works fine for me... It's a downloadable PDF file link... Hence my warning, because it's also 18Mb's too... people don't want to download that onto their phones... But link works fine. Not sure what to tell you. :unsure:

Weird it says the DNS address could not be found. Im not in the US at the moment I wonder if thats playing a part. Grrr I cant find the source material ANYWHERE . Every link ive tried has failed. 

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Ok, for the sake of this discussion, what if all of it IS true?

So what?

Then Trump and Pence should be removed from office immediately while it is fully investigated. 

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Damn it sounds like they straight set him up : 

The 35-page report published by Buzzfeed said that the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in central Moscow was bugged by the FSB intelligence agency, and that the Russians had been “cultivating” Trump for five years. It also claimedTrump participated in sex parties in St. Petersburg where witnesses were bribed to be silent.

Hence my National Enquirer reference... Let's see some actual proof of all this.

Let's see some actual proof of anything at all for that matter. I just see allegation after allegation so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Lemieux said:

Hence my National Enquirer reference... Let's see some actual proof of all this.

Let's see some actual proof of anything at all for that matter. I just see allegation after allegation so far.

Allegations based on information gathered by a former british spy who felt compelled to turn it in to the FBI who at this point seems to find credibility in it. 

Even if the entire FBI has become democrat operatives its not information which can just be ignored. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Then Trump and Pence should be removed from office immediately while it is fully investigated. 

How many fewer votes did Hillary get because of this "Improper relationship" with Russia?

• Like 3

The Russians leaked the information that they will use to blackmail Mr. Trump after he is in office? That makes no sense.

• Like 1

Just now, .ZZ. said:

How many fewer votes did Hillary get because of this "Improper relationship" with Russia?

Its not about that anymore. Its about the possibility that the President of the United States has been compromised by a foreign government, man that just cant be allowed to happen. Clearly even if he was removed from office the new president would still have an R. next to his name so its gone beyond party politics. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Allegations based on information gathered by a former british spy who felt compelled to turn it in to the FBI who at this point seems to find credibility in it. 

Even if the entire FBI has become democrat operatives its not information which can just be ignored. 

Similar to the allegations about Weiner-gate and Pizza-gate, with plenty of "FBI sources" etc being thrown around.

I don't trust the DNI, CIA, DOJ Report, for a few reasons, and I have even less reason to trust this alleged "Report".

Who is the "former British spy"?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Its not about that anymore. Its about the possibility that the President of the United States has been compromised by a foreign government, man that just cant be allowed to happen. Clearly even if he was removed from office the new president would still have an R. next to his name so its gone beyond party politics. 

And if we're going to look at that "possibility" we'd better see 100% solid evidence. I think you'd agree with that.

At this point, I see no reason to believe any of it. Sounds like a bunch of sore loser propaganda to me.

• Like 5

Just now, Lemieux said:

Similar to the allegations about Weiner-gate and Pizza-gate, with plenty of "FBI sources" etc being thrown around.

I don't trust the DNI, CIA, DOJ Report, for a few reasons, and I have even less reason to trust this alleged "Report".

Who is the "former British spy"?

I cant argue with your sentiment but this issue has just gone beyond Russia potentially releasing embarrassing information about HIllary and seems to be about the integrity of the decision making process of the most powerful man in the world. 

I didnt see his name which isnt real surprising considering the whole spy thing, here's the quote from the article i posted about him:

CNN reported that the memos were compiled by a former British spy trusted by American intelligence who was stationed in Russia in the 1990s but now runs a private intelligence company that does opposition research.

The former MI6 agent’s write-up of the alleged info on Trump was reportedly paid for by those supporting other Republicans, and then by those supporting Hillary Clinton.

He told Mother Jones in late October that his work "started off as a fairly general inquiry" but that he began sending information to a contact at the FBI in July after he realized it was "sufficiently serious."