Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blindfolded stunt goes very wrong!!

seeder

Ouch!   I bet that left a mark....do see the vid!

Sikh and destroy: Blindfolded martial arts master slams down a sledgehammer inches from trusting volunteers… until it goes painfully (and predictably) wrong

Stunt shows a blindfolded man wielding hammer above two men at Sikh festival
    They lay splayed out on the floor with fruit placed between their arms and legs
    Trick goes horribly wrong when the blindfolded man hits volunteer on the head
    Victim is seen walking after the hit but it is not known how badly he was injured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109750/Sikh-destroy-Blindfolded-martial-arts-master-slams-sledgehammer-inches-trusting-volunteers-goes-painfully-predictably-wrong.html#ixzz4VTxp3vqC

• Like 3

serves the volunteer right. Like I would entrust my life to a stunt like that and be cocky enough to think I'm gonna come out unscathed. Cmon... This is suppose to be a way of showing how Sikhism and its traditions are so divine and precise lol... clearly displayed here.

• Like 4

Hmmm...lying down allowing someone blind folded to throw a sledgehammer about near your head.... watched the video and  I can not see where any damage was done. :P

• Like 2

Of course, even tho he got up, that clonk on the head didnt do him any good. Anyone notice how his body spasmed?  his wrists seem to lock and he goes quite stiff

Mind you I spose anyone would after that

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, seeder said:

Of course, even tho he got up, that clonk on the head didnt do him any good. Anyone notice how his body spasmed?  his wrists seem to lock and he goes quite stiff

Mind you I spose anyone would after that

He spasmed as if he had just been kicked in the nuts. Not that that would have been any consolation.

• Like 1

HammerTime.gif

• Like 4

Just now, nyuk said:

Thanks ouch that's gotta hurt

you saw it then?

Have a few minutes, their not ready to go yet, so back in here again HA!

Double Ducks and big prancing bucks ! no I wasn't able to view it at the time.
I might hook up some toys and view later it but probably not.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is this the contemporary form of natural selection... numbskulls clonking other numbskulls on the head with sledgehammers? :unsure2:

• Like 2