Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exorcism

Cutie1

How do you exorcise evil spirits when magick and praying to God doesn't work? Some people are pure evil despite knowing what they're doing. I am possessed by a disgusting and pure evil and hideous demon and other entities. And surrounded by other entities all the time.  He sends stabbing pains, makes me urinate myself, makes me blackout, laughs at me, and abuses me beyond words with other demons 24/7 to make me commit suicide. I hate this demon and these other demons. What can I do, besides magick and praying to God, that will work to remove these demons? No offense, but please don't tell me to do anything that has to do with Christianity, because it won't work. 

Seek immediate medical advice, suicidal thoughts are not to be trifled with.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Cutie1 said:

How do you exorcise evil spirits when magick and praying to God doesn't work? Some people are pure evil despite knowing what they're doing. I am possessed by a disgusting and pure evil and hideous demon and other entities. And surrounded by other entities all the time.  He sends stabbing pains, makes me urinate myself, makes me blackout, laughs at me, and abuses me beyond words with other demons 24/7 to make me commit suicide. I hate this demon and these other demons. What can I do, besides magick and praying to God, that will work to remove these demons? No offense, but please don't tell me to do anything that has to do with Christianity, because it won't work. 

Fragile mind, bad ideas. Go see a doctor about this. You might have a serious issue.

That is unless this is just another one of those stories.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Cutie1 said:

To anyone thinking I'm suicidal, I'm not suicidal.

Either way, mental health is considerably more important than demonic whatever.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

What can I do, besides magick and praying to God,

Why would you even go down this route? did you see a doctor first?...and I do not mean a witch doctor.

3 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

but please don't tell me to do anything that has to do with Christianity,

I have no intentions of doing that.

But the obvious answer has been given, go and seek professional advice. You may be suffering from this:

• Schizophrenia is a mental illness that affects the way you think.

https://www.rethink.org/diagnosis-treatment/conditions/schizophrenia/symptoms-and-diagnosis

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

To anyone thinking I'm suicidal, I'm not suicidal.

Thats good to hear, but you should not have put this, as it appears you are or could be soon:

4 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

abuses me beyond words with other demons 24/7 to make me commit suicide.

• Like 3

Do me a favor it's a small one. After you visit the doctor get back to us so we know you're okay. Once you know something of course.

• Like 3

If you are being "abused beyond words" what is that, if not hearing voices ?

15 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

How do you exorcise evil spirits when magick and praying to God doesn't work?...................................

What about meditation? Soothe and strengthen your mind first?  Meditation with a support, see mandala, yantra... etc. Try google.

35 minutes ago, Cutie1 said:

XenoFish: I already go to the doctor, but they say I'm imagining things. :(

Try a different doctor.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Cutie1 said:

No doctor worth their salt would allow you to walk out of their office with just a simple "you're imagining things" after hearing your story. They would insist on a complete physical and mental evaluation. So if that is indeed what happened, I suggest you try other physicians until you find one who takes your situation seriously.

• Like 5

On 1/12/2017 at 6:32 AM, Cutie1 said:

19 hours ago, Cutie1 said:

Your health should be first and foremost. Keep up with your doctors, and trust them. If you feel that you aren't getting the help you need with your current medical professionals, then seek out second opinions. But please do keep up with the medical aspect of things.

IF on the almost zero chance you have something paranormal going on- anyone is going to want to know you have fully used medical resources before anything else. That's just first thing standard procedure. Anyone willing to help you, or people that just get generally concerned are always going to ask that first. Save yourself a lot of debate time and back and forth and just make sure you are medically ok first. Both physically and mentally.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎13 at 1:01 PM, Cutie1 said:

I too find that beyond belief.

I would also suggest a little self evaluation - pretend you are totally normal and untroubled.  Read your opening post as if you were someone else.  Now, can you spot a whole pile of very, very important stuff that was left out of the story?  One hint - Who is doing this and why?  Another, what about family / friends?   Another, why didn't you first mention that you had seen a doctor?  Seems a rather logical first step, and you could/should ask them to tell you what you should do next.  In writing.  So you can refer to it, and also bring it back here and show us or tell us..

Anyway, let's rashly assume that you really do perceive all that is happening..  diarise it.  If any of it involves real happenings, video it.  Then take your comprehensive records to a real doctor.  I suspect that the one you went to wasn't real, or that maybe you forgot to tell them some of the story..

Oh and btw, seems very strange to title this exorcism, and then reject Christianity...

Edited by ChrLzs
added forgotten last sentence
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It may be time to seek professional help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 6:32 AM, Cutie1 said:

Priests helped Anneliese Michel when she was allegedly possessed by six demons.

I remember reading about how she was given medical attention. It didn't work. Next, they tried going to the priests. I think it worked, but she died when the demons went away. I know reading this probably doesn't help, but there are other cases of people being possessed and seeking an exorcist was the answer.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, XenoFish said:

Do me a favor it's a small one. After you visit the doctor get back to us so we know you're okay. Once you know something of course.

RT