Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where is Eric Braverman?

Baz Dane

I figured I'd put this in the Conspiracy Forum, as there are plenty of "conspiracy theories" surrounding what might have happened to him.

Who is Eric Braverman?

No ones heard from him, publicly at least, since October 2016.

He was the Clinton Foundation CEO from July 2013 until he unexpectedly resigned in January 2015.

Braverman reportedly was brought in to help run a clean ship at the Clinton Foundation and was brought in with the full backing of Chelsea Clinton in this role.

In December 2014, his contract was renewed, but curiously only a few weeks later, he up and quit.

- "The foundation board approved a $395,000 salary, plus bonuses, then voted to extend his term through 2017. Weeks after that vote to extend his board term, Braverman abruptly quit in January 2015."

http://www.newstarget.com/2017-01-05-former-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing-since-october-2016-whereseric-internet-chatter-reaches-a-fevered-pitch.html

From everything I can see, it looks like Braverman was brought in to make sure things ran legally and proper at the Clinton Foundation, with Chelsea's full support, but that didn't jibe too well with the long-time Clintonites that were running the show.

From Politico on March 1, 2015... the day BEFORE the news of Hillary's server broke publicly...

- "sources tell  Politico his exit stemmed partly from a power struggle inside the foundation between and among the coterie of Clinton loyalists who have surrounded the former president for decades and who helped start and run the foundation."

- "Already, a spate of recent news stories in  Politico and elsewhere have highlighted questions about the foundation’s aggressive fundraising both before and during Braverman’s tenure, including the  news that the foundation had been accepting contributions from foreign governments with  lax oversight from the State Department when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. The foundation has been Clinton’s main public platform since she left State in February 2013."

- "The hiring a few months later of Braverman, who had been a partner in McKinsey’s Washington office, was seen as validation of Chelsea Clinton’s view that the foundation needed to address recommendations from a 2011 audit for tighter governance and budgeting, as well as more comprehensive policies to vet donors and avoid conflicts of interest."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/03/clinton-foundation-eric-braverman-115598

The next day, March 2, 2015, thanks to WikiLeaks, we can see that Tina Flournoy, who is the Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton, sent John Podesta, a long-time Clinton loyalist serving various high positions under Bill Clinton's 8 year Presidency and more recently Chair of Hillary's 2016 campaign, an email with a link to the Politico article above, with text that simply stated...

- "Not a pretty read"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5790

If she thought that was "not a pretty read", then I'm sure she would be in for a total surprise only hours later. Her email to Podesta was sent at 12:23 am on March 2, 2015, which means that she certainly by that point, did not yet see the New York Times' article, also released on March 2, 2015, breaking the news that Hillary had a private server...

- "Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules"

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html?_r=0

Then only 6 days later on March 8, 2015, again thanks to WikiLeaks, we can see that Podesta had an email conversation with Neera Tanden, another Clintonite, who was a policy director to both Hillary's 2008 campaign and then onto Obama's team, in which Tanden tells Podesta that "source close to the Clintons" has been leaking information to National Journal writer Ron Fournier, which is Tweeted by Joe Scarborough of NBC's Morning Joe.

In the Podeasta/Tanden email exchange, Tanden says the "source' is telling journalist Ron Fournier to 'follow the money' to "find the real HRC scandal" to which Tanden adds that she hopes they are keeping an eye on Doug Band, another long time Clintonite who helped start the Clinton Foundation, and she adds that the "source" that said "follow the money" to find Hillary's true scandals is "someone who worked in Clinton Foundation".

Podesta then replies and names "Eric Braverman" as the source, to which Tanden replies "Holy Moses".

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25357#searchresult

Like the NY Times' article, from a timeline perspective, Braverman's sudden resignation as CEO came only a few months before Peter Schweizer's highly publicized, and controversial, book "Clinton Cash"(published May 5, 2015) came out, and was already making waves before it's release...

February 19, 2015

- "Clinton cash machine causing woes for Hillary"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/19/clinton-cash-machine-causing-woes-for-hillary.html

April 21, 2015
 - "It's not even out yet, but Peter Schweizer's "Clinton Cash" is already being talked up as the first major test of Hillary Clinton's nascent presidential campaign's ability to fend off attacks from detractors"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/politics/clinton-cash-book-five-things/

So, those are the facts and the background, but the question remains...

WHERE is Eric Braverman???

It's easy to see from the above why all this would lead to conspiracy theories, which is also why I posted in this section.

Some of the more prominent ones making the rounds are that he was killed, or that he sought protection from the Russians, or that he has gone into the Witness Protection Program for the FBI.

I do find 2 of those interesting at the least anyways... not too sure about the Russians though.

According to some, and this site in particular, Braverman showed up at the Russian Consulate on October 23 2016 and asked for asylum, and lays out some other rather stunning allegations...

- "The Foreign Intelligence Service (FSI) “highly classified” Braverman’s visa application requesting political asylum, this SC report says, but stunningly admits that his wanting the protection of the Federation was “directly related” to the sudden death of Wikileaks founder Gavin MacFadyen that occurred the previous day, 22 October."

http://westernsentinel.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/

(Note - to add to this theory, it was only the day before, on October 22, that WikiLeaks released the March 2015 email from Podesta where he named Braverman as the leak)

On the theory that Braverman was murdered, some also point to the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, who at the time of his murder was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC. Rich was murdered July 10, 2016, and it was blamed on a robbery, but nothing was taken, not his wallet, cell phone, nor watch. He was also set to testify in the Hillary email scandal before he was murdered. Just a coincidence I suppose.

Some believe he was murdered to stop him from testifying, and/or that he was major leak to WikiLeaks, who as we all know leaked out so many damaging emails. To note, that sentiment is not shared by his parents.

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/218883023-story

On the other theory that he is in Witness Protection, some believe that the FBI took him in under that program, which explains his disappearance. They also say that a search across databases shows no record of any "missing persons" reports being filed in his name, and that being in Witness Protection also explains that.

Considering the "immunity deals" and all the rest that went on during the FBI's investigation of Clinton's server right on up through the elections and the DNC's actions, this is another thought added to that equation...

- "Another interesting point that we would remiss to ignore is how it became public knowledge that immunity deals had been offered to Clinton aides, regarding the investigations, not one peep from the FBI, nor the mainstream media, has mentioned any such “deal” for Braverman, a man who held the CEO position for the Foundation for over a year, and would be far more knowledgeable about any crimes committed by the Clinton Foundation."

http://www.newstarget.com/2017-01-05-former-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing-since-october-2016-whereseric-internet-chatter-reaches-a-fevered-pitch.html

I must also add, for the Hillary-fans/Trump-haters, an article from Snopes on the matter...

Januray 4, 2016

- "Claim: Former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman has gone "missing."

- "X UNPROVEN"

- "We found no evidence that Braverman is currently a missing person, nor that he has gone into hiding. The only evidence being proffered in support of this claim is the fact that Braverman has not used his Twitter account since October, but that's hardly compelling since he is an infrequent user of that social media platform."

- "The Yale campus has been closed for the holidays, which is likely why no response was received by the writer quoted above. However, Braverman is listed by the university as teaching his "Innovation in Government and Society" class in both the Fall 2016 semester and the upcoming Spring 2017 semester. He also has an active voicemail and e-mail address at the university (but didn't respond to our messages)."

- "New Haven, New York City and Washington D.C. police have no record of a missing person with his name, nor is Braverman listed on NamUs, a national database of missing persons maintained by the Justice Department."

http://www.snopes.com/former-clinton-foundation-ceo-missing/

A couple of points I notice is that one, they says it's "UNPROVEN", which would be incorrect as, to this point, from Braverman's last "Tweet" on October 12, 2016, he is indeed "missing" and hasn't been heard from despite numerous attempts to contact him from many different news agencies and other enties, as well as the huge amount of coverage of his alleged disappearance all over the internet.

You would think that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE would dispel all the rumours with a simple statement or perhaps picture of him. :huh:

The other thing I notice is that Snopes even says Braverman "didn't respond to our messages", but like the article they were quoting and mentioned "The Yale campus has been closed for the holidays, which is likely why no response was received..." I wonder why they waited to contact him until Yale would be closed over Christmas holidays, and therefore, of course, no response would be forthcoming? It was spreading on the net that he was "missing" in early November and even before... just a coincidence of course right? (shrugs)

- "It all comes back to the “follow the money to find the real HRC scandal,” because the private server use, the internal corruption and collusion by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and the mainstream media, makes for good headlines, but when you follow the money, all roads lead back to the Clinton Foundation, under investigations by multiple FBI bureaus, and the man that has been missing for well over two months was in a position to know all of their dirty secrets."

- "Since the initial questions about Braverman’s disappearance from the public eye started months ago, all it would take is one public statement, one returned email, one video, for Braverman to dispel all theories, rumors and talk of his disappearance, yet not one word has come from him or anyone that knows him. No public statements saying he is alive and well. ... nothing."

- "The silence is deafening, and troublesome."

The date of their article notwithstanding(see Snopes), I can't really argue with that part of it anyways.

In the end, we are still left with the question of...

WHERE is Eric Braverman???

• Like 4

another person in close proximity to the Clintons disappears. 1 more for the list... a long list at that.

• Like 1

Look under the patio.

54 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I wonder if the guy is just in hiding vs being seriously *missing*? It does all seem rather suspicious though.

This is also a very good point and must be considered.

The one thing I DO question about that aspect though is that even if he and his husband, Neil Brown, want to stay out of the spotlight completely altogether, I would figure a family member, or a maybe a close personal friend, or some such person might make a statement saying as such, and that Braverman is alive and well and just doesn't want to speak to the media, or something like that. Just to shut up the internet chatter and conspiracy theories.

So if we don't hear another peep about him, do we have to wait until "the upcoming Spring 2017 semester" at Yale to see if he shows up?

What if he doesn't?

Of course I'm not asking you those questions directly Lilly, just wondering aloud in general. :tu:

Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

But hiding or missing, he's not been heard from since Oct of last year.

And indeed, what is currently known leads to some rather suspicious things and questions.

24 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Look under the patio.

Right beside Jimmy Hoffa? :o

• Like 1

Once again, well done Lemieux...  I love your sh_t.

Here's another article about it, but what's important about this one is the 10-Jan-17 update the author gave (*date is obviously incorrect in article):

UPDATE: January 10, 2016 – The question remains, where is Eric Braverman? As I covered 11 days ago, below, no one has been able to get in contact with the former Clinton Foundation CEO since October 22nd. That’s when Wikileaks released an email in which John Podesta named him as a possible mole within the Clinton Foundation. The mainstream media continues to ignore the story.

And is he really missing? I just spoke with his father, Stanley Braverman, who told me, “It’s nonsense, ma’am, it’s not true,” before hanging up on me. Note how easy it would be for his dad to disprove it. Instead, he just denied it and hung up.

https://stream.org/the-mysterious-disappearance-of-former-clinton-foundation-ceo-eric-braverman/

Why didn't his father dispel the rumor?  Fascinating... 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Once again, well done Lemieux...  I love your sh_t.

Here's another article about it, but what's important about this one is the 10-Jan-17 update the author gave (*date is obviously incorrect in article):

UPDATE: January 10, 2016 – The question remains, where is Eric Braverman? As I covered 11 days ago, below, no one has been able to get in contact with the former Clinton Foundation CEO since October 22nd. That’s when Wikileaks released an email in which John Podesta named him as a possible mole within the Clinton Foundation. The mainstream media continues to ignore the story.

And is he really missing? I just spoke with his father, Stanley Braverman, who told me, “It’s nonsense, ma’am, it’s not true,” before hanging up on me. Note how easy it would be for his dad to disprove it. Instead, he just denied it and hung up.

https://stream.org/the-mysterious-disappearance-of-former-clinton-foundation-ceo-eric-braverman/

Why didn't his father dispel the rumor?  Fascinating... 

Cheers :tu:

Good article ... I hadn't seen that about Braverman's father, and as I stated above, I would figure someone like a family member would say something to just shut all the rumours up.

I certainly wouldn't have expected that, though perhaps his father did that out of anger at the amount of calls he gets.

It's a reasonable thing to happen IMO.

On another note...

I do not think that Yale is still closed for the holidays, so has there been ANY response to the question of Eric Braverman being missing???

Nope. :no:

At any rate, here are Braverman's, and his Husband's Twitter accounts, with their last Tweets, being October 12, 2016 and September 13, 2016, respectively...

https://twitter.com/eric_braverman

https://twitter.com/neilrobertbrown?lang=en

Searching through Braverman's Twitter account, you can see he was a very active Twitter user, with plenty of Tweets, month after month, with the exception of November 2015, then he gets active again in December, January  and February 2016, but since then his Tweeting drops to less than once a month, right up to October.

So, since February 2016, Braverman has slowly been declining from the public eye(at least on Twitter)... to a complete disappearance by Oct 12, 2016, and no one's heard from him since.

February 2016 is also when it was publicly disclosed that the FBI was investigating Hillary's server(people knew, but the letters to Congress were only made public in early February I believe, if my memory serves me right)... while October 2016 is when WikiLeaks released the Podesta/Tanden email publicly, that showed Podesta naming Braverman as the source of the leaks.

Quite the coincidence IMO, and they always seem to happen in these kind of things I also notice.

Not that, that proves anything, and I'm not trying to prove anything really. I'm more just adding their Twitter accounts should anyone want to have a look from time to time and see if they ever come back to Tweet again. But it is something I noticed nonetheless when looking through their Twitter accounts and I DO find the timing of those things to be rather interesting anyways... Certainly adds to the strangeness of it all. :tu:

• Like 2

All I can say is if I was in that situation, my family would know my plans and would help hide me. Because I must definitely would be hiding.  There would explain why no missing person report.  If you have enough money and can find the right people, you can get new IDs and get out of here country without anyone knowing who you really are.  

This has been so fascinating that I've spent the last 2+ hours digging.  It's been very interesting to say the least.  However, I was able to find an article that mentions that Braverman is alive and in FBI protective custody.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-for-prison-who-will-jason-chaffetz-and-trey-gowdy-call-to-testify-in-their-new-unobstructed-probe-into-hillary-clinton-plus-update-on-eric-braverman/

Further, for those of you following the disappearance of Eric Braverman, George has information he made a phone call from the SouthEast area of the United States, and it turned out to be from an FBI office.  This should make all of us breathe a sigh of relief.  He is alive, and it sounds like he is with the FBI.

I am not going to vouch for the linked site or article...  merely presenting more information for the reader to digest and use to draw their own conclusion.

From what I've been reading, it sounds like Braverman could potentially take down Lie-lary all by himself.  That is, if you believe he is in FBI protective custody.  Strange...  if the Clinton "dead pool" is merely a myth...  why does he need protective custody?  Think about it - the FBI must believe the Clinton's would kill to keep this under wraps...  and what if she was out President right now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Whoa..."FBI protective custody"...doesn't sound too good IMO. I'd be heller nervous if I were him.

I'd be even MORE heller nervous if I were Hillary.

• Like 1

I highly suspect Mrs Clinton is currently surrounded by heavily armed security guards and sleeps with a loaded gun under her pillow.

I'm actually rather glad I'm no one of any consequence.

• Like 3

If Braverman is being protected by the FBI for future indictment, guns and goons won't be of much help to Hillary.  Or Bill either, for that matter.

Maybe he could apply for sanctuary in some friendly foreign country. I'm sure V. Putin would be only too glad to give him his hospitality.

• Like 1

would government agencies protect a person but the government itself? The Clintons have been the government for the past several decades. Asking them for help would be like asking the hitman hired to assassinate you for help.

20 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

He's probably just at home eating Cheetos and laughing about all of the people who buy into this Clinton Body Count bologna.

I think you are smoking Cheetos.

Here's an update on Eric:

Eric Braverman, the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation, has been hired to oversee the non-investment side of the family office of Alphabet Inc.   http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/01/18/ex-clinton-foundation-ceo-to-head-eric-schmidt.html

And here's a bit more, but from a slightly different angle:

https://stream.org/eric-braverman-sighting/

Like I mentioned before - I leave these links to provide more information, but I do not vouch for the sites...  you'll have to come to your own conclusion on this one.

Yay, Braveheart lives! :clap: Note how any former member of the Clinton crime syndicate team can always get a job courtesy of their good friends at Gooooooooooogle. 

1 hour ago, Aftermath said:

I don't know about anything else, but Cromwell Schubarth   is the best name I've heard for a while.

• Like 1

Just now, The Narcisse said:

Then maybe you should start....

gimme your plug.