Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Radical Monarchs Club for Young Girls

OverSword

At around the 3 1/2 minute mark they openly admit that this is a racist organization not for whites.

• Like 1

So what happened. First we made efforts to end racism and now it's all becoming racist again? What the holy hell happened to the world? 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

So what happened. First we made efforts to end racism and now it's all becoming racist again? What the holy hell happened to the world? 

Nothing happened really.  Racists are still racist, it's just non-white racists aren't labelled as racist anymore since it's Racist to imply that they are capable of being racist against the Racists.

Or something like that, I'm sure someone who knows what lgtbqia+ stands for(or even the order of those letters) without having to use google can explain it better than I can.

• Like 7

You know what might have been a better and more positive move. Encouraging their daughters to join the regular girl scouts. Yeah, think about that.

Ugh, the stupids getting thick and there not enough bleach in the gene pool to dissolve it.

• Like 5

Radical brownies?

Sounds like something to eat when you have a bad case of the munchies... :unsure2:

• Like 6

On 1/13/2017 at 10:46 AM, aztek said:

should we expect this organisation to be shot down, just like DQ after owner's  racist rant?

Why must you make such simple-minded comments?  You lack the ability to differentiate between to completely different events, and to truly understand what took place within such events.  Let me let you in on a little secret.  It's NOT ILLEGAL to be racist.  I didn't watch the video, I'll openly admit that...because I truly don't care.  But, if in fact they did state that it was a racist organization, that's not illegal!  The KKK is allowed to exist and hold parades, the same with the Black Panthers.  It's not illegal because they are exercising their first amendment rights, and not infringing on the rights of others.  Once another's rights are infringed upon, that is when it becomes illegal...and that applies to all form of harassment, not just racism.  

Now, as far as the Dairy Queen dummy...who exactly do you think shut him down?  Do you think the government shut him down for being racist?  Do you think local authorities shut him down for being racist?  NO.  Dairy Queen shut him down for being racist, because as a franchisee, you are RENTING the use of the franchise name, and sign gigantic agreements that include that you must not paint the brand in a negative light, or the agreement can be terminated.  If you require any additional information as to how these to instances are different, let me know, I'll be glad to break it down even more for you ;).

• Like 4

My advice for White kids is to avoid and ignore the anti-majority nonsense. Confront it in a peaceful manner when there's a need to do so. Make sure that you don't fight hypocritical bigotry with hypocritical bigotry. Know that most minorities reject anti-majority propaganda too. Marxists are behind this garbage and poison. They pit groups against each other in order to weaken all of us. They're terrified of our unity. Know your enemy.

• Like 2

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 5:02 PM, XenoFish said:

You know what might have been a better and more positive move. Encouraging their daughters to join the regular girl scouts. Yeah, think about that.

Ugh, the stupids getting thick and there not enough bleach in the gene pool to dissolve it.

I know right lol , heaven forbid we teach harmony and acceptance by having people from every background join the wholesome girl scouts 

• Like 4

Like some churches, thousands of them running around campuses, here's a flyer, here's a flyer. Sheeze work the heck out of some of those kids. At least the  eeeeh  can't say anything these days. Alrighty that's about it nighterzzz all and to all a good night !

• Like 1

As per their website girls of any color can join as long as they are aligned with the organizations mission. 

Girl identified youth in the 3rd, 4th or 5th grade are eligible to apply. Please submit the Inquiry Form and put “Application Request” in the subject line so we can connect you with a local Radical Troop in your area and/or help you start an additional troop in your state/city. We are open to any child who is aligned with our Mission and Vision.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2017 at 7:38 PM, LV-426 said:

Radical brownies?

Sounds like something to eat when you have a bad case of the munchies... :unsure2:

I was thinking it was a snack from the 90's:lol:

• Like 1

Now, let's put things into context. 

This is a US thing, that exists within the US cultural environment. 

Considering that black people have been kept slaves for generations and second class citizens for centuries (when considered citizens or human beings at all) that's not all so weird. 

It's called reverse racism. 

I don't condone nor like it, but I understand the sociological roots of it. 

Not acknowledging that in the US there's a "colored" issue is being hypocritical. 

Now, how to address and overcome it, that's another thing. 

Surely from my point of view this (the OP thing) is not the way. 

On 13/1/2017 at 0:43 AM, XenoFish said:

I'm going to shoot from my own perspective, but the idea that only white people were evil racist was drilled into my head as a kid. It seemed strange to me in a way as a white-ish guy that I was supposedly this racist scum. I'd say that 90% of the other white people I knew did care about race. But it's like this hidden racism that always be around us is finally come forth, hypocrites and all. Those who want to scream that everything is against their race are the most racist. This to me is a terrible thing to teach kids. People are people, some good and some bad. But race doesn't really exist. We're all homosapiens. It won't matter what "race" you are when you're dead. 

This is because you (presumably?) grew up in the US. 

When and where I grew up, surely whites had their fair share of racist thingy, but we've been taught in school that they weren't the only ones. 

Considering for example that African slaves were usually war prisoners captured by other tribes and sold to slavers, it's quite safe to say that the first racists towards blacks were black as well.

Like you said, skin color or "race" are subjective and exist as a boundary only in our limited minds. 

On 13/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, Dark_Grey said:

I toyed with the idea in High School of starting a "white heritage" group celebrating the achievements of Caucasians throughout history. I only wanted to start said club to highlight the racist double standards inherent in the system. Start a "Black Pride", "Native Pride" or even "Women's Pride" group and no one bats an eye...why are all these exclusive groups allowed to exist in School but "White Pride" is not even considered? I'm beginning to think there has been more than one flavor of "systemic racism" for some time now.

Considering that, as stated above, in the US (and not only there) for generations people other than white weren't even considered human beings, the double standard was already there. So wanting to point out that also those people were actually humans and did achieve something intellectually relevant is not so far fetched. 

"White pride" is not even considered because our Western society is already based on the concept that whites are the standard and the "best".

Historically, so far, whites are the winners. And winners always are the ones writing history. 

That's why those people want to have a say and remind everybody that white is not everything there is. 

That from there, then we get to reverse racism, that's another leap and unfortunately racist, intolerant, close minded and ignorant people are found everywhere. 

On 13/1/2017 at 3:25 PM, aztek said:

liberals

Ahahah, you are always so funny! 

On 13-1-2017 at 1:43 AM, XenoFish said:

I'm going to shoot from my own perspective, but the idea that only white people were evil racist was drilled into my head as a kid. It seemed strange to me in a way as a white-ish guy that I was supposedly this racist scum. I'd say that 90% of the other white people I knew did care about race. But it's like this hidden racism that always be around us is finally come forth, hypocrites and all. Those who want to scream that everything is against their race are the most racist. This to me is a terrible thing to teach kids. People are people, some good and some bad. But race doesn't really exist. We're all homosapiens. It won't matter what "race" you are when you're dead. 

I'd humbly beg to differ. Those that commit genocide while positioning themselves in an everlasting victim role (based on historic genocidal acts against them), claiming they are G*ds chosen people and regarding others as animals (Goyim).. would fit the 'most racist' category a wee bit better I'd think. But even maintaining your definition; Israel is right up there. They even have a policy that adresses 'the world is against us' state of mind, fear; being the wellknown Samson option (destroy the world through spraying nuclear warheads around indiscriminately). Everyone knows the Zionistically inclined Israeli responds to any critique against the criminal acts of Israel as 'anti Semitism'; imagined innate hate against the Jew from the global community. So yeah, Id think the Zionist State of Israel fits the bill to an absolute tee. They will enter the books as one of the most racist regimes in history, on par with their former Nemesis.. how times change. A former victim of genocidal racism took the precepts of Nazi ideology (ultra nationalism, racism / apartheid, supremacism), and perfected it (wielding the everlasting victim card at every attempt against her crimes).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I'd humbly beg to differ. Those that commit genocide while positioning themselves in an everlasting victim role (based on historic genocidal acts against them), claiming they are G*ds chosen people and regarding others as animals (Goyim).. would fit the 'most racist' category a wee bit better I'd think. But even maintaining your definition; Israel is right up there. They even have a policy that adresses 'the world is against us' state of mind, fear; being the wellknown Samson option (destroy the world through spraying nuclear warheads around indiscriminately). Everyone knows the Zionistically inclined Israeli responds to any critique against the criminal acts of Israel as 'anti Semitism'; imagined innate hate against the Jew from the global community. So yeah, Id think the Zionist State of Israel fits the bill to an absolute tee. They will enter the books as one of the most racist regimes in history, on par with their former Nemesis.. how times change. A former victim of genocidal racism took the precepts of Nazi ideology (ultra nationalism, racism / apartheid, supremacism), and perfected it (wielding the everlasting victim card at every attempt against her crimes).

This 110%. A group of people so exclusive they created names to differentiate their race from all others while claiming to be the chosen people of God himself? Who else does this?
What's more, there are cultural fail-safes to prevent any criticism of any kind. It's a criminal offense in many countries to question the events of the holocaust - talk about "thought control" at a legal level. WAT

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Agreed that the Israeli state and government are racist, but what does it have to do with this topic? 

Just to bash a bit Israel? 

• Like 2