Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel attacks Syria...signs of doom?

Jeff kirk

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

The Temple Mount, Solomon's Temple  was not built for Islam.

By all means of respect, but t it is obvious you know little, bordering to anything, of religion.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Have to love the wizard bit esp. w/ Bob   ... or ? isn't that spongebob smartypants ? I forget.BZ0P2tH.png

Edited by MWoo7

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, Podo said:

I doubt it would go nuclear, honestly. Each side wants land. You can't use land if it is irradiated, and nukes would destroy the relics that the muslims and the jews idiotically worship. A nuclear war would serve neither purpose, since religion is such a driving force in the conflict. If the Israelis and Arabs would just kill each other off, those who want conflict would hopefully be caught in the crossfire, thus allowing the majority of citizens, both arabian and israeli, to live their lives peacefully. The majority never want war, it's always the governments. Dismantle those, and the mid-east would likely be a much safer place.

But you have some Islamic terrorist extremists  that don't care. They feel Islam will take over  when great chaos takes over  in the world .

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

But you have some Islamic terrorist extremists  that don't care. They feel Islam will take over such great chaos in the world .

Certainly. The most militant extremists do not have access to nuclear weapons, though, unless ISIS is a lot more industrious than we all thought. I'm not saying that a war wouldn't get ugly as all hell, I just don't think it is likely to go nuclear, is all. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Podo said:

Certainly. The most militant extremists do not have access to nuclear weapons, though, unless ISIS is a lot more industrious than we all thought. I'm not saying that a war wouldn't get ugly as all hell, I just don't think it is likely to go nuclear, is all. 

Iran is a front on terrorism in the world.  Let them get the bomb,  they will pass it on to these extremists.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Iran is a front on terrorism in the world.  Let them get the bomb,  they will pass it on to these extremists.

Iran HAS nuclear weapons and has not done so, so I'd say that your theory is false. Furthermore, ISIS is not in favour of the Iranian government, so I highly doubt the two would work together. 

But, as I've already said, this is all, from all of us, rampant speculation because none of us are wizards. Please refer to Spongebob in a previous post. 

2 minutes ago, Podo said:

Iran HAS nuclear weapons and has not done so, so I'd say that your theory is false. Furthermore, ISIS is not in favour of the Iranian government, so I highly doubt the two would work together. 

But, as I've already said, this is all, from all of us, rampant speculation because none of us are wizards. Please refer to Spongebob in a previous post. 

They don `nt  have to the bomb yet. Why do you think the world is so hesitant of their actions ? 

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

They don `nt  have to the bomb yet. Why do you think the world is so hesitant of their actions ? 

Meh. I still don't see it happening. Iran using it in some kind of elevated world conflict? Sure. Iran using it on israel specifically in a war between the two of them? It just doesn't make sense to destroy that which you are attempting to seize. 

6 minutes ago, Podo said:

Meh. I still don't see it happening. Iran using it in some kind of elevated world conflict? Sure. Iran using it on israel specifically in a war between the two of them? It just doesn't make sense to destroy that which you are attempting to seize. 

I don't think Iran is the one wanting Israel destroyed for it's land, they want the people there killed off.  And it's Iran after all, they don't actually think things like this through and never seem to be ready for the consequences of their actions.

1 minute ago, Thorvir said:

I don't think Iran is the one wanting Israel destroyed for it's land, they want the people there killed off.  And it's Iran after all, they don't actually think things like this through and never seem to be ready for the consequences of their actions.

I'd be fine with that, as long as it ejds the frickin' fighting in the mid-east. As I mentioned previously, I don't care who wins, as long as it ENDS. The rest of the world can deal with the consequences much easier than we can deal with trying to make everyone happy. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Podo said:

I'd be fine with that, as long as it ejds the frickin' fighting in the mid-east. As I mentioned previously, I don't care who wins, as long as it ENDS. The rest of the world can deal with the consequences much easier than we can deal with trying to make everyone happy. 

Again, we agree.  (Let them fight).

However, one side distinctly has the same hatred for us (western, non-islamic societies) as they show against Israel.  How would one deal with that after this alleged champion of the universe fight is over?

Just now, Thorvir said:

Again, we agree.  (Let them fight).

However, one side distinctly has the same hatred for us (western, non-islamic societies) as they show against Israel.  How would one deal with that after this alleged champion of the universe fight is over?

Dunno, I don't have a solution. Hopefully someone smarter than me can figure that out. 

• Like 1

Well you got those in the world  that understand in a nuke war there are no winners. And then there are  Islamic terrorists that don't care if they destroy them selves

11 hours ago, Podo said:

I never said it wouldn't happen, I said I doubt it'll happen. I still doubt it will happen. Obviously I can't know the future, because I'm not a wizard. I still don't think it's likely. Likewise to you, assuming that it will inevitably happen isn't prudent, as the doom and gloom isn't a good way to live. Why do you even care? Even if the middle east is embroiled in hurling bombs at each other, it's not as though the world would be missing much if the israelis and the arabs wiped each other out. Two barbarous, religion-fuelled cultures removed from the world. Seems like a win-win to me.

It's all speculation anyway, since neither of us are political scientists or wizards with a high enough level to tell the future.

BZ0P2tH.png

The fact that you perceive my statements as doom and gloom says more about YOU than it does about me.  I'm totally at peace with what's coming because I know it will lead to a better future rather than the same old never-ending misery of the human condition. Only the perversely prideful would want to keep the status quo.  I don't claim to know the who, how or when of it all.  I just believe that the Bible is correct about the Creator and the ultimate victory over darkness.  If a message like that is cause for people to ridicule me then they can take their best shot.  Won't bother me a bit.

1 minute ago, and then said:

The fact that you perceive my statements as doom and gloom says more about YOU than it does about me.  I'm totally at peace with what's coming because I know it will lead to a better future rather than the same old never-ending misery of the human condition. Only the perversely prideful would want to keep the status quo.  I don't claim to know the who, how or when of it all.  I just believe that the Bible is correct about the Creator and the ultimate victory over darkness.  If a message like that is cause for people to ridicule me then they can take their best shot.  Won't bother me a bit.

Your religious belief has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand. Go peddle it someplace else. 

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Podo said:

I doubt it would go nuclear, honestly. Each side wants land. You can't use land if it is irradiated, and nukes would destroy the relics that the muslims and the jews idiotically worship. A nuclear war would serve neither purpose, since religion is such a driving force in the conflict. If the Israelis and Arabs would just kill each other off, those who want conflict would hopefully be caught in the crossfire, thus allowing the majority of citizens, both arabian and israeli, to live their lives peacefully. The majority never want war, it's always the governments. Dismantle those, and the mid-east would likely be a much safer place.

Its been close a few times going nuclear

On 1/16/2017 at 7:58 PM, Ellapennella said:

What? Like War Dogs?

was a good movie. based on events,true ones?some maybe.

On 1/19/2017 at 1:49 AM, Podo said:

Your religious belief has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand. Go peddle it someplace else. 

Actually, it has everything to do with the topic at hand.  My opinions are quite as valid as yours and I don't work for you.  Try civility, it costs nothing except a little pride.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Actually, it has everything to do with the topic at hand.  My opinions are quite as valid as yours and I don't work for you.  Try civility, it costs nothing except a little pride.

Veterans Start Overnight Guard To Protect Memorial Crosses Removed By Atheists

https://americanlookout.com/veterans-start-overnight-guard-to-protect-memorial-crosses-removed-by-atheists-video/