Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm being stalked

tysonmhill

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It's not that you're "reaching beyond the grave." What you're reaching is your psyche. And there are plenty of dangers lurking therein. Especially, for those who don't see it as reaching within themselves. 

Speak for yourself.

Unthreatened by my psyche, I'm comfortable with it and myself.  That is because, while I take too much interest in the world and people around me to be overly introspective, my active life allows for examination, daily contemplation and prayer.  I live a balanced life.

"Beyond the grave" means after a person has died.  That pertains to tysonmhill's mention of "shadow people," spirits,  and his using an Ouija Board to "open [his] home to the afterlife."  Ouija Boards' generally being used to divine the unknowable also pertains to prophecy.  

Circumstantially, it seemed more than reasonable of me to suggest one might more productively spend his time focusing on the knowable as much for the sake of self-improvement as overall well being.

Edited by aka CAT

Oh dear god I don't believe in! Ouija board's don't summon spirits or demons or whatever spooky nonsense they drill into people's heads. They work through the ideomotor effect and the subconscious. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Oh dear god I don't believe in! Ouija board's don't summon spirits or demons or whatever spooky nonsense they drill into people's heads. They work through the ideomotor effect and the subconscious. 

I take a slightly  different view...the ouija does not do any drilling...the person using it is the one doing the drilling into their own head..they would get exactly the same results if they did the same thing with a chess board if they heard that could summons demons.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2017 at 8:41 AM, tysonmhill said:

seriously! I wish some of you critic's could spend 24 hours in my shoes and see that this **** is real

Tell you weed dealer to stop sprinkling angel dust on his buds. ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, aka CAT said:

Speak for yourself.

Unthreatened by my psyche, I'm comfortable with it and myself.  That is because, while I take too much interest in the world and people around me to be overly introspective, my active life allows for examination, daily contemplation and prayer.  I live a balanced life.

"Beyond the grave" means after a person has died.  That pertains to tysonmhill's mention of "shadow people," spirits,  and his using an Ouija Board to "open [his] home to the afterlife."  Ouija Boards' generally being used to divine the unknowable also pertains to prophecy.  

Circumstantially, it seemed more than reasonable of me to suggest one might more productively spend his time focusing on the knowable as much for the sake of self-improvement as overall well being.

I know you think you're reaching beyond the grave. We've established that. 

And everyone has subconscious fears. You wouldn't consciously know about them. That's why they're called subconscious.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

a chess board if they heard that could summons demons.

It can, seriously, it was banned in my last pub because of the friction. Plus I once read a list of chess elated murders, it brings out the bad in people sometimes. 'Monsters from the id!'

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I know you think you're reaching beyond the grave. We've established that. 

And everyone has subconscious fears. You wouldn't consciously know about them. That's why they're called subconscious.

Again, speak for yourself.  As I have never personally used an Ouija Board* and make a habit of being present in the moment, I momently dwell in the Holy Spirit.  To do so is to fear less than trust, which frees one to focus on what need be done.

Moreover, you are even less of an authority on my subconscious mind.  For one to even begin to understand how my subconscious mind works, he should but for the grace of God be a vegetable.  Subsequently, he would have to realize miraculous his not only being able to freely amble about but regain the greater part of his acquired knowledge.  How was the latter part possible in my case when, post-comatose, I would initially remember nothing?  It is owing to the fact that, while the outer layers of my brain were mending, the inner, or subconscious, part was busily compensating for destroyed synapses by rerouting my memories.  Therefore, inasmuch as my subconscious mind took over many of my conscious thought processes with, overall, next-to-impossible results, exactly how my subconscious mind works is verily a mystery.

0:-) MGby.

*However, when I was a child, two aunts of mine did thus spell out the complete name-- first, middle and last name-- of my eventual husband to whom I've long been wed. 

Edited by aka CAT

They got him......