Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm being stalked

tysonmhill

When I was 15 I was obsessed with Magic and Witches and Wizzards like Harry Potter and it looked amazing so I decided to try it for myself by learning dark spells and witchcraft spell books were my daily life style! I enjoyed the rituals and made it a part of my everyday lifestyle, when I discovered magic was no joke I took it two far by performing a ritual to summon the Shadow People and after the ritual all of the lights went out and the television malfunctioned leaving it useless, my mother and father witnessed it and said "enough Is enough, but being a mindless teen I ignored their warning and then moved on to Ouji Boards where I preformed a spell to open my home to the afterlife. Then things went from good to bad where objects was flying from the countertops and I got a negative photograph of a cloaked man with a ram skull for a head with a hood covering 30% of its face, I continued to ignore the tormenting figures in my life when one night I do a ouji board in the presence of my sister when I feel a warm liquid under my foot, it was blood ! It looked like I had lost a lot of blood so I run to wash my foot and wash the blood off and look for an injury.. but there was not a scratch on my foot!! The tormenting figures continue to haunt me today seen by my mother , brother and sister from March 2016 until present they appear in front of family and cause me physical harm.

In September 2017 I was asleep at my sisters boyfriend's house where I was living in Dubbo, Australia at 7:43 Am in the morning when I was grabbed my the throat and the wrist pinned to my bed, I scream for my sister trying to breath and my sister knew exactly what had me in its grip because she had witnessed it previously. She managed to get me out of the bedroom and we spoke about it.

in late October 2016 I move back to my hometown after a disagreement with my sister and she posted on Facebook that the Shadow figure was gone ! It had continued to follow me.

When I got home to Lightning Ridge in the country my mother took a photo of me , and the photo of me had a different face , it had merged in to my face which terrified me.

I turned 18 on 22/11/2016 but my latest physical attack was 14/01/2017 I was asleep in my bedroom at my other sisters house it was about 2:00 am in the morning when I was choked almost to death I tried to scream for my mother who was on the matress on the floor but she couldn't hear me , when I'm released I'm slowly fainting seeing blackness I stagger to the bathroom trying to regain my breath, I go to the basin and drink half a litre of water before going to the living room where my sister and her boyfriend were still awake and my sisters boyfriend says "you look like you've seen a ghost! I was holding my throat when I say "I think I did, and I fall asleep within 5 minutes after that ! 

I need assistance I fear my next attack 

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

Go see a Priest.....

Wear one of those dog collars with the spikes on when you go to sleep. That fixes them !

• Like 1

Then make the best of your life. You asked for it all...you invited it..... so dont moan when you get what you ask for

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, tysonmhill said:

When I got home to Lightning Ridge in the country my mother took a photo of me , and the photo of me had a different face , it had merged in to my face which terrified me.

Do you have a before and after picture that you would like to share ?

• Like 4

Well that's what a fragile psyche gets. Good luck and enjoy your shadow people induced paranoia. You've played mind games and tricked yourself.

• Like 4

Sounds like you need to talk to a priest.  No one on here can help you. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, tysonmhill said:

In September 2017 I was asleep at my sisters boyfriend's house where I was living in Dubbo, Australia at 7:43 Am in the morning when I was grabbed my the throat and the wrist pinned to my bed, I scream for my sister trying to breath and my sister knew exactly what had me in its grip because she had witnessed it previously. She managed to get me out of the bedroom and we spoke about it. Hope she got a different boyfriend and that one got arrested in the future.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tysonmhill said:

When I was 15 I was obsessed with Magic and Witches and Wizzards like Harry Potter and it looked amazing so I decided to try it for myself by learning dark spells and witchcraft spell books were my daily life style! I enjoyed the rituals and made it a part of my everyday lifestyle, when I discovered magic was no joke I took it two far by performing a ritual to summon the Shadow People and after the ritual all of the lights went out and the television malfunctioned leaving it useless, my mother and father witnessed it and said "enough Is enough, but being a mindless teen I ignored their warning and then moved on to Ouji Boards where I preformed a spell to open my home to the afterlife. Then things went from good to bad where objects was flying from the countertops and I got a negative photograph of a cloaked man with a ram skull for a head with a hood covering 30% of its face, I continued to ignore the tormenting figures in my life when one night I do a ouji board in the presence of my sister when I feel a warm liquid under my foot, it was blood ! It looked like I had lost a lot of blood so I run to wash my foot and wash the blood off and look for an injury.. but there was not a scratch on my foot!! The tormenting figures continue to haunt me today seen by my mother , brother and sister from March 2016 until present they appear in front of family and cause me physical harm.

Why does this read like the back cover of one of those teen horror novels to me?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 7

51 minutes ago, tysonmhill said:

no joke I took it two far by performing a ritual to summon the Shadow People

The shadow people are NOT real. Neither is Harry Potter.

what you have done is induced yourself into believing in ficticious stories and you do not know how to get back to reality....rest assured there is a way to get what you have put into your head - out again. Take a deep breathe and enjoy the stories for what they are...just stories.

thousands of fiction books are sold each year...if everyone who read one thought they were real....we would have some real problems in this world. Enjoy the stories and do now allow your mind to be taken over by fiction.....you are leaving yourself open to being taken advantaged of by those who prey on people like yourself. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

Sounds like you need to talk to a priest.  No one on here can help you. 

1eb7ecab76f7c9c20c97551ccb324baf.jpg

Or....

nbc__constantine___business_card_reprodu

• Like 2

I turned 18 on 22/11/2016 but my latest physical attack was 14/01/2017 I was asleep in my bedroom at my other sisters house it was about 2:00 am in the morning when I was choked almost to death I tried to scream for my mother who was on the matress on the floor but she couldn't hear me , when I'm released I'm slowly fainting seeing blackness I stagger to the bathroom trying to regain my breath, I go to the basin and drink half a litre of water before going to the living room where my sister and her boyfriend were still awake and my sisters boyfriend says "you look like you've seen a ghost! I was holding my throat when I say "I think I did, and I fall asleep within 5 minutes after that ! 

http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/terrors.html

Okay. As an occultist I will state that all those things that people try to work with 'exist' in their minds. They are not tangible in the physical sense but a product of the imagination. They might represent some fear (shadow beings or demons). What happens is that if you begin feeding these ideas (which is all they are) you can unleash a messed up head trip. Paranoia, fear, chronic night terrors, and this might also make you a bit more gullible. All in order to feed this beast that you've created. Magick is not for those who are weak of mind. You will mess yourself up with it if you're not smart about it. 

What's happened here is the OP's created a nocebo and need to create a placebo to 'banish' this mental demons (that's a metaphor). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tysonmhill said:

seriously! I wish some of you critic's could spend 24 hours in my shoes and see that this **** is real

I volunteer!

• Like 4

With 23 years of occult practice under my belt. I feel confident enough to say that what's going on, "Is all in your head".

• Like 3

Well, if a priest hasn't been able to help you, reach out to others who may be able to help.   Also get a full psychiatric evaluation as some mental diseases can mimic what you are describing.  My daughter saw and heard things, felt things.  It turned out she had several issues going on at the same time.  Once she started some meds and counseling it all disappeared.  Good luck.  

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, tysonmhill said:

seriously! I wish some of you critic's could spend 24 hours in my shoes and see that this **** is real

Tysonmhill, it's not real — at least not in the way you think it is. Magic is indeed a joke insofar that it, and everything associated with it (such a dark spells) are nothing more than a lot of hooey. All anyone succeeds in conjuring is an over-active imagination. As for Ouija Boards, they are no different. They, like magic, are not a portal to anything except an impressionable mind that is susceptible to the fantastical.

As for your dreams, they sound like sleep paralysis. I suggest you read the article I have provided as it may help explain some of what you've been experiencing. I also strongly recommend that you speak to a medical professional about what it is you're experiencing so that they can help get to the bottom of what's going on and provide you with some relief.

• Like 4

Just now, Claire. said:

Tysonmhill, it's not real — at least not in the way you think it is. Magic is indeed a joke insofar that it, and everything associated with it (such a dark spells) are nothing more than a lot of hooey. All anyone succeeds in conjuring is an over-active imagination. As for Ouija Boards, they are no different. They, like magic, are not a portal to anything except an impressionable mind that is susceptible to the fantastical.

As for your dreams, they sound like sleep paralysis. I suggest you read the article I have provided as it may help explain some of what you've been experiencing. I also strongly recommend that you speak to a medical professional about what it is you're experiencing so that they can help get to the bottom of what's going on and provide you with some relief.

Heh hee forgot that I could bring this up here. lol

• Like 2

In September 2017 I was asleep at my sisters boyfriend's house where I was living in Dubbo, Australia at 7:43 Am in the morning when I was grabbed my the throat and the wrist pinned to my bed, I scream for my sister trying to breath and my sister knew exactly what had me in its grip because she had witnessed it previously. She managed to get me out of the bedroom and we spoke about it.

in late October 2016 I move back to my hometown after a disagreement with my sister and she posted on Facebook that the Shadow figure was gone ! It had continued to follow me.

I need assistance I fear my next attack 

First off.. welcome to UM tyson :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Now, as to your topic.... it sounds like you feel that things have been going on for a few years now. If you have not been doing so- please, get yourself to medical professionals to get checked out and get some help. A lot of what you describe can fall into the medical realm. And your health is always first and foremost to consider in any situation, but even more so when you are distressed. And you appear to be distressed.

Making sure that you are in good health is important, and getting cleared by doctors is very important. Mostly due to just taking care of yourself first. And also, a complete medical workup is pretty standard in paranormal cases- any well wisher, skeptic, or people willing to help will want to know that you have taken care of your health first, and if it can be ruled out as far as mundane explanations go.

You don't say but... if you are still messing around with Ouija boards or spell casting or anything like that- stop doing so. Regardless on if the stuff works or not, you apparently having a mental reaction to performing it at least, and it does not seem like a good reaction.

• Like 7

You can manifest your own phantoms from your psyche to mess with you. All you have to do to stop it is realize you're in control of it. I know this because I did it to myself (and others around me), and I got rid of all the phenomena. 

Think of the Abyss as your psyche.

In the Abyss all things exist, indeed, at least in posse, but are without any possible meaning; for they lack the substratum of spiritual Reality. They are appearances without Law. They are thus Insane Delusions.

Now the Abyss being thus the great storehouse of Phenomena, it is the source of all impressions.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjnsfn1-MHRAhUq_IMKHdbTDPcQFggcMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAbyss_(Thelema)&usg=AFQjCNG8C2L2Ip96Q57hO83Av2z0TXjR6A

The phenomena is only "real" in the sense that it can be experienced, but it's hollow because it isn't independent. Put your hand through one of those "shadow people," and you'll see that it's like smoke. It will simply dissipate. We create these things with our fear, guilt, stress, trauma, grief, etc. All you have to do is stop doing it to yourself. 

If you need something to lean on, whatever belief system you have should contain something that will work for you. In the absence of that, you could use the LBRP. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

The shadow people are NOT real. Neither is Harry Potter.

what you have done is induced yourself into believing in ficticious stories and you do not know how to get back to reality....rest assured there is a way to get what you have put into your head - out again. Take a deep breathe and enjoy the stories for what they are...just stories.

thousands of fiction books are sold each year...if everyone who read one thought they were real....we would have some real problems in this world. Enjoy the stories and do now allow your mind to be taken over by fiction.....you are leaving yourself open to being taken advantaged of by those who prey on people like yourself. 

That's like telling a kid there are no monsters in the closet. It doesn't help, because the fear is real, and the experiences are real to those having them. In fact, fear and stress can actually induce hypnagogia and sleep paralysis type episodes.

Obviously, this person feels tremendous guilt and fear over playing with a Ouija board and reading Harry Potter. Someone, somewhere along the line, induced that fear and guilt. 

Nothing's gonna change until they put it down. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

That's like telling a kid there are no monsters in the closet. It doesn't help, because the fear is real, and the experiences are real to those having them. In fact, fear and stress can actually induce hypnagogia and sleep paralysis type episodes.

Obviously, this person feels tremendous guilt and fear over playing with a Ouija board and reading Harry Potter. Someone, somewhere along the line, induced that fear and guilt. 

Nothing's gonna change until they put it down. 

Although she is not a kid, she is still young.....and a teenager. I am fully aware the fear is real, I am not sure what you mean by someone somewhere along the lines induced the fear? 

I believe she induced the fear into herself. As she states below, typical of many teenagers, they will ignore what they are being told, and in this case she is being told it is dangerous - this will encourage them to "open that closet" even more and enter into a world of fantasy, imagination and induced fear because they believe it has a power.

But, the fantasy and imagination becomes real in their minds - to an extent where (being young) they do not know how to escape it, many get to the stage where they do not believe they can escape it as it is real to them and believe they are part of that world and the demons and spirits in that world are now "stalking" them - this is where medical help may have to step in. She now is experience sleep paralysis - because of her fears. 

It is the putting it down which many can not or do not know how to do - again, this is where the professionals need bringing in.

10 hours ago, tysonmhill said:

my mother and father witnessed it and said "enough Is enough, but being a mindless teen I ignored their warning and then moved on to Ouji Boards where I preformed a spell to open my home to the afterlife.

• Like 3

Carefully lay it down in the garbage and get something constructive done, I've a few stall that need cleaning.  Oh no sheeze I don't know why I even post can't say anything.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tysonmhill said:

Post the photo of ram skull guy. 

Who cleaned up the blood?  

Stop sleeping at your sisters houses. They have violent tendencies. Or their boyfriends do?  

If your family are encouraging your fantasies, I'd reccomend removing yourself from that environment,  

Edited by The Butler
  • Like 1